Banshee is a playable character in the video game Warframe.
Fanon wiki ideas so far
sound is key in a battle, where determining where your enemy is via their sounds is key to winning a fight, but when someone turns that same advantage into a serious headache you are probably facing someone like Banshee, Banshee is a sound-themed Warframe. Sophisticated acoustic powers enable Banshee to pinpoint enemy positions and weak spots, suppress gunfire sounds in her surrounding environment, and even emit trembling vibrations to topple her foes.
Death battle info
- Name: Banshee
- Age: several thousand years old.
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: unknown
- Species: Tenno
Powers and abilities
- Superhuman pysique.
- Sound manipulation.
- Sonic scream.
- Sonic boom: Banshee emits a sonic shockwave that pushes targets in range with enough force to incapacitate or kill attackers.
- Sonar: Using acoustic location, Banshee's Sonar power finds and tracks enemies, and exposes critical weak spots to everyone in your squad.
- Silence: Using Silence surrounds Banshee in an aura that stuns enemies and will limit their perceptions and tactical response to gunfire and Warframe attacks.
- Sound quake: Channeling all of her acoustic energy into the environment, Banshee uses ultrasonic reverberations to violently shake the ground.
- has a sense of hearing so accute she can hear a guard breathing from 2 miles away.
- can track anyone via sound waves echoing.
- fast enough to dodge point blank laser fire.
- can crank her screams up loud enough to shatter metal.
- fought with Excalibur.
- The name Banshee comes from the Irish mythological creature which wails loudly if someone is about to die. This corresponds to the Warframes powers as they are all based on sound.
- Banshee was originally developed under the name Decree and is still referred to as as such internally in the game files.
- The characteristic large spike on Banshee's left shoulder is considered a customizable Armour part, and will be removed if any other arm plates are used. This makes it possible to make a symmetrical Banshee.