|“||Some blood-suckers always trying to ice-skate uphill.||„|
Blade is a character from Marvel Comics.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Alucard (Castlevania) vs. Blade
- Alucard(TFS) vs Blade (Complete)
- Blade vs The Crow
- Blade VS Eren Jaeger
- Blade vs. Hellboy
- Inuyasha vs. Blade (Marvel) (Complete)
- Rayne VS Blade
Alucard(TFS) vs Blade WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 0
- Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Dio Brando (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
- Marcus Corvinus (Underworld)
In the Soho neighborhood of London, a pregnant woman named Tara Brooks was attacked by a vampire named Deacon Frost who drained her blood while she gave birth to her infant son who would come to be Eric Brooks. But Frost's feeding has inadvertently passed along certain enzymes in his blood to the infant, turning him into a half-breed with a greatly prolonged lifespan, the ability to sense supernatural creatures, and an immunity to complete vampirism. Eric grew up at Madame Vanity's Brothel where his mother worked until he encountered a vampire hunter named Abraham Whistler and was trained by him to dedicate his life in the complete extermination of vampires as the vampire hunter Blade.
Death Battle Info
Due to an enzyme in his blood stream resultant from his mother's being bitten by a vampire while giving birth to him, immune to vampirism and hypnosis, Blade possesses all the strengths of a vampire. This includes superhuman strength, stamina, speed, agility, heightened senses, and a rapid healing factor that allows him to recover from serious wounds overnight and negate any form of disease and/or poison. Blade also ages very slowly and can preternaturally sense supernatural activity. While Blade lacks any of the traditional vampire weaknesses, he can suffer from a blood-thirst that he can suppress with a serum. But when Blade drinks blood, it can increase his regenerative abilities.
Having been trained in the Yagu Shinkage-ryu swordsmanship style, creating blade-shaped shockwaves from the swing of his sword, Blade uses hand-to-hand fighting styles that include Boxing, Capoeira, Escrima, Jeet Kune Do, Hapkido, Jujutsu, Shotokan Karate, Kung Fu, and Ninjutsu. He is also a skilled marksman and adept in the usage of throwing knives.
- Stylized double edge sword with an acid-etched titanium blade and a security feature that will release blades from the hilt into the wielder's hand after a set time. This is aborted by Blade, or others, who knew of the system by pushing a hidden switch in the sword's hilt.
- teakwood daggers
- silver stakes
- firearms: Use hollow-point, garlic-filled silver bullets.
- Injector canisters: Filled with anticoagulant which is explosively lethal to vampires.
- EMP grenades.
- Tanks a shot to the back before kicks through a metal door with enough force to bend it.
- Can sense dark force and demons.
- He leaps high enough that some assume him to be flying.
- Immune to spiritual and demon possessions.
- Widely feared among the vampire community.