Captain America is one of Marvel Comics' most well-known characters. He previously fought Batman in the 36th episode of Death Battle, Batman VS Captain America. He also fought against Guile in the 4th episode of One Minute Melee's 3rd season.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Captain America vs Aang
- Captain America vs. Alexander Anderson
- Captain America vs Arthur (Fire Emblem)
- Captain America Vs Big Boss
- Bigby Wolf vs. Captain America
- Captain America Vs. Blaze the Koopa
- Captain America vs The Boss (Abandoned)
- Captain America vs Captain Britain (Abandoned)
- Captain America vs Captain Canuck
- Captain Commando vs. Captain America
- Captain America vs Captain Falcon
- Captain America vs. Catherine
- Captain America vs Cloud Strife
- Composite Fictional Hitler vs Captain America (Abandoned)
- Captain America VS Dallas (Abandoned)
- Captain America vs. Deathstroke
- Captain America vs Green Arrow
- Captain America vs Guile
- Jak vs Captain America
- Captain America Vs Juri Han
- King Bradley vs Captain America
- Levi Ackerman vs Captain America
- Link vs Captain America
- Captain America VS Master Chief (By Commander Ghost)
- Mecha Hitler vs Captain America
- Nisa, Heroine of Justice vs. Captain America
- Captain America VS Proto Man
- Captain America vs. Pyrrha Nikos
- The Riddler VS Captain America (Abandoned)
- Captain America vs Robocop
- Rolento vs Captain America
- Captain America VS Rose Quartz
- Ruby Rose vs Captain America
- Captain America VS Rudol von Stroheim
- Captain America vs Sam Fisher
- Captain America vs Leonardo
- Captain America vs. Sayaka Miki
- Captain America vs. Senator Armstrong
- Captain America vs Soldier:76
- Captain America vs Solid Snake
- Captain America VS Steven Universe (Abandoned)
- Captain America VS Wildfire
- Captain America and Iron Man vs Batman and Superman (Abandoned)
- Avengers Battle Royale
With The Avengers
Completed Death Battles
- Captain America vs. Albert Wesker
- Bane vs Captain America
- Captain America vs Commander Steel
- The Joker vs Captain America
- Captain America vs. Mario
- Soldier vs Captain America
- Steve vs Captain America
With the Avengers
- Felicia (Darkstalkers)
- Goliath (Gargoyles)
- Jonathan Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Khan (Star Trek)
- Lady Shiva
- Max Steel (Original)
- Vandal Savage
During the second World War, a young man named Steve Rogers enlisted in the Strategic Scientific Reserve as one of the Allied Forces' first Super Soldiers to contend with Nazi Germany and its rogue science division Hydra. But an attempted assassination by Hydra results with the means to recreate the Super Soldier Serum lost with the death of its designer as Rogers leads SSR and the Howling Commandos against Hydra and the Axis Powers under the name of Captain America. But as the war comes to an end, an act of self-sacrifice results in Rogers being frozen before he was thawed in present day to continue the good fight as a member of the Avengers.
Death Battle Info
- Before transformation
- Height: 5'4" / 1.6 m
- Weight: 95 lbs / 43.1 kg
- After transformation
- Height: 6'2" / 1.9 m
- Weight: 220 lbs / 99.8 kg
- Both parents died early in his life
- Won the gold metal in an art contest as a teenager
- Was once mutated into "Spider-King"
- Secretly a habitual car thief
- Adept in all fighting styles
- Master tactician
- Proficient in all weapons, though he typically only uses his shield
- Expert acrobat
- Capable of chi manipulation
- Can resist all forms of mind control
- Proficient in driving all kinds of vehicles
- Bench Presses 1100ibs
- Runs a mile in 73 seconds
- 2.5 feet in diameter, weighs 12 lbs
- An unrepeatable combination of Proto-Adamantium and Vibranium
- This combination makes the shield even stronger than regular Adamantium and possesses fewer exploitable weaknesses.
- Absorbs the full blow of any impact
- Cap can use this ability to land onto the shield and eliminate any fall damage.
- Conducts neither electricity nor heat
- Highly aerodynamic projectile that can bounce off multiple targets
- Most normal humans are knocked out cold by a single throw of the shield
- Sharp edge can decapitate vampires
- Vibranium makeup allows it to cut through any other metals; including Adamantium 
- Easily blocks Wolverine's Adamantium claws.
- Certain attacks, blasts, beams and projectiles can bounce back towards the attacker.
- Resistant to Magneto's magnetic attacks despite being metallic.
- Can only be damaged by tampering with its molecular bonding, godlike magicians or from reality warpers.
- Defeated Nazi Armies on multiple occasions.
- Defeated some of the most skilled martial artists in Marvel.
- Survived being frozen in ice for 70 years
- Can run almost 50 mph / 80.5 kph
- Threw the Hulk off his feet
- Jumps 20-30 feet high
- Drops from airplanes at cruising altitute into water without a parachute no problem.
- Dependent on his shield 
- Ironman proved that Cap's legs are relatively vulnerable compared to his upper-body; as his shield is too small to protect them.
- Body armor is very light; sometimes depicted as having little to no resistance against bullets or knives
- Can be overpowered easily, as his physique is relatively more limited compared to other superhumans
- While his martial art skills are impressive, Cap can still lose to martial artists who are on-par or superior to him; like Taskmaster .
- His Patriotic colors are terrible at camouflage
- Needs to steal cars for long distance travel 
- Despite being Captain AMERICA; he fought Richard Nixon and caused his death .
- He also rejected the AMERICAN Superhuman Registration Act; thus technically becoming a criminal in the eyes of the US government.
- His shield has been destroyed by Molecule Man, Thanos (with the Infinity Gauntlet), Dr. Doom (with the powers of the Beyonder), Thor (with the Thor Force) and The Serpent (strengthen by the fear of the Earth).
- Died at least 11 times 
- He was killed after finishing the event, Civil War.
- It was the first heroes in being infected by the hunger virus 
- Captain America is the fourth-oldest character on Death Battle, debuting in 1941.
- Captain America is the first combatant to face against a previous DEATH BATTLE! contestant that lost.
- Captain America is the fourth Marvel comics character on Death Battle.
- Captain American is the third Marvel character to face a DC comics opponent, the first being Rogue, the second being Spider-Man, the fourth being Deadpool, the fifth being Iron Man, the sixth being Hawkeye, and the seventh being Quicksilver.
- Both Captain America and Spider-Man faced Batman. The difference is that Spider-Man won and Captain America lost.
- Captain America is the first Marvel combatant to lose a Death Battle, with the second being Beast, the third being Wolverine, and the fourth being Quicksilver.
- He's also the first Marvel character to lose to a DC character, the second being Quicksilver.
- Captain America's sprite is taken from Capcom's Versus series and originates from 1995's Marvel Super Heroes, with recycled voice clips from Marvel vs. Capcom 3, done by Brian Bloom.
- The "Secretly a habitual car thief" tidbit references how in a number of Captain America movies (such as the 1990 movie and Winter Soldier), he usually has to steal cars to get to certain locations.
- Despite being killed by Batman in his Death Battle, Captain America appears again in Flash VS Quicksilver for no explained reason, and then just disappeared completely after the beginning of the fight. This could be due to the show having an anachronistic timeline, but this has never been confirmed.
- Captain America is also the fifth Death Battle Combatant to be featured on The Desk of Death Battle hosted by Jocelyn the Intern herself.
- In addition to his Death Battle and One Minute Melee episodes, Captain America also had cameos in the OMM episode Goku vs Sonic, and the DBX episode Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton.