|“||Come off it! You think you can beat me?! Get real!||„|
|~ Captain Falcon|
Captain Falcon is the main protagonist of the F-Zero franchise by Nintendo. He appeared on One Minute Melee where he fought Captain Commando. He also appeared in an episode of DBX where he had fought against Viewtiful Joe.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Alex Kidd vs Captain Falcon
- Captain Falcon vs Blacker Baron
- Boba Fett vs. Captain Falcon (Completed)
- Captain Falcon vs Captain America
- Captain Falcon vs Captain Britain
- Captain Falcon vs Captain Commando
- Captain Falcon vs Charizard (Abandoned)
- Deathstroke vs. Captain Falcon (Abandoned)
- Fox McCloud vs Captain Falcon (Completed)
- Ganondorf VS Captain Falcon (Abandoned)
- Guile vs. Captain Falcon (Completed)
- He-Man vs Captain Falcon
- Captain Falcon vs Infernape (Abandoned)
- Iron Fist VS Captain Falcon
- Johnny Cage VS Captain Falcon (Completed)
- Jonathan Joestar VS Captain Falcon
- Captain Falcon vs. Jin Saotome (Abandoned)
- Captain Falcon VS Kamen Rider Ichigo (Completed)
- Liu Kang vs Captain Falcon
- Mario VS Captain Falcon (Completed)
- Masked Man VS Captain Falcon (Completed)
- Captain Falcon vs. Mercenary Tao
- Mike Haggar vs Captain Falcon (Abandoned)
- Captain Falcon VS Ryu (Completed)
- Captain Falcon VS Saitama
- Captain Falcon vs Samus Aran (Completed)
- Sonic the Hedgehog vs Captain Falcon (Completed)
- Captain Falcon vs Speed Racer
- Sweet Tooth vs Captain Falcon
- Terry Bogard vs. Captain Falcon
- Captain Falcon VS Viewtiful Joe (Completed)
- Captain Falcon VS Waluigi (Completed)
- Yamcha vs Captain Falcon (Completed)
- Captain Falcon vs Yang Xiao Long (Abandoned)
- Super Smash Bros. 64 Battle Royale (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 6
- Losses: 8
- Draws: 0
- Bullet (BlazBlue)
Death Battle Info
Captain Falcon's fighting abilities are rarely seen except in the Smash Bros series.
Falcon is an agile yet powerful martial artist. His running speed is 2nd only to Sonic and he can perform powerful combos both on the ground and in midair. Most of his attacks cover his limbs in fire to add more damage. He rarely carries weapons as his superhuman-strength alone is able to overwhelm most foes; including swordsmen.
- Falcon Punch
- Falcon Kick
- Raptor Boost
- A dash ending in an uppercut (or downwards punch if in mid-air).
- Falcon Dive
- Falcon leaps into the air, grabs onto his enemy and then jumps off of them in an explosion.
- Falcon Knee Smash
- A direct hit creates an electrical shock.
- Falcon Meteor Smash
- Falcon stomps on his opponents from mid-air; sending them downwards.
- Final Smash: Blue Falcon
- Falcon runs over his enemy twice with his racing car the Blue Falcon.
- Has few long ranged options (Rarely uses his pistol).
- Loud and hammy. Not designed for stealth.
- Accidentally? killed Olimar's Pikmin; despite Olimar being his ally.
- Captain Falcon was supposed to be the mascot for the Super Famicom (the Japanese SNES).
- Falcon was originally designed to be a smoker.