|“||You may kill me but you may never insult me! Who am I?...I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!||„|
|~ Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End|
Captain Jack Sparrow is the main anti-hero from the Disney movie series, Pirates of the Caribbean.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Captain Hook vs Captain Jack Sparrow (Completed)
- Jack Sparrow VS Dread Pirate Roberts (Abandoned)
- Jack Sparrow vs Edward Kenway (Completed)
- Indiana Jones vs Jack Sparrow (Abandoned)
- Jaune Arc vs Jack Sparrow (Completed)
- Jack Sparrow vs Nathan Drake (By Eficiente)
With someone else
- Disney Heroes vs Disney Heroes (Abandoned)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 3
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
- Geno (Super Mario Bros.)
Death Battle Info
- Age: Mid 40s
- Height: 5' 9"
- On and off Captain of the Black Pearl
- Alias: Smith or Smithy if you like
- Bounty: 10,001 guineas or 200 pounds
- Likes William Shakespeare's work
- Loves rum, performing piracy, being free..... And being referred to as Captain
- Self-Taught Sword combat.
- Expert Marksmen
- Cunning leader and skilled improviser.
- Very capable escape artist
- Relatively capable athlete
- Hanger Cutlass
- Rusty and a bit worn out
- Slightly longer then other cutlasses to keep his opponents at a distance
- Flintlock pistol
- Was given to him by Barbossa after he marooned him
- Had one shot which he saved specifically for Barbossa
- Continued using it from then on
- Jack Sparrow's Compass
- Was a gift from voodoo mystic Tia Dalma
- Has supernatural qualities
- Can locate the direction of one's most desire
- Has led Jack to find the Treasure of Cortez, the Dead Man's Chest, and the Fountain of Youth
- Is seen as useless to the unknowing person since it doesn't point north
The Black Pearl
- Jack Sparrow's Ship
- Formerly the "Wicked Wench" before Davy Jones rose it out of the depths
- Length: 165 feet
- Number of Cannons: 32
- Classified as nigh-uncatchable
- Was sunken twice, and trapped in a bottle
- Jack commonly loses the Pearl.
- Lost it to Captain Barbossa, twice.
- Mr. Gibbs: Right-Hand, and most loyal member.
- Captain Barbossa: Treacherous Right-Hand
- Will Turner (Sometimes/Formerly; Current captain of the Flying Dutchman)
- Elizabeth Swann (Sometimes/Formerly; Currently raising her and Will's Son)
- Tia Dalma (Formerly; Became the sea goddess Calypso)
- Cotton's Parrot
- James Norrington (Temporarily)
- Bootstrap Bill Turner (Formerly; Currently is a crew member of the Flying Dutchman)
- Ragetti and Pintel
- Jack the Monkey
- Barbossa's Pet
- Undead and immortal
- Loves to annoy Jack (And really anyone who isn't Barbossa)
- Was able to hold his own against Will Turner, Norrington, Barbossa, Davy Jones, and Angelica in sword play
- Shot the hanging barrels of gunpowder with a musket despite it be obstructed by the Kraken's tentacles
- Escaped Davy Jones' locker
- Accurately shot the Dead Men's Chest out of Davy Jones' hand despite swinging from a rope in the middle of a maelstorm
- Is so unpredictable that people can't tell if he's mad or a complete genius
- Technically won the three way duel between William Turner and James Norrington by obtaining the key to the Dead Man's Chest
- Was marooned on a deserted island by Barbossa with nothing, but a flintlock pistol along with some hidden alcohol for ten years and still managed to escape
- Was the Pirate Lord of the Caribbean
- Broke Mr. Gibbs out of court while posing as a judge.
- Was able to hit a fleeing crew member of the Flying Dutchmen with nothing, but a coconut
- Found the Fountain of Youth
- He briefly became the Chief of Cannibals who believed him to be a god
- Survived being sent down a waterfall
- Orchestrated the events leading up to the climax of "World's End"
- Survived several encounters with Captain Salazar, and his ghostly crew, multiple times.
- Accidently fell from the top of a cliff, and crashed through six wooden bridges, well over 100ft...... and survived with little to no injuries, and next to nothing to break his fall.
- Confirmed to be the worst Swordsmen in the Pirates of the Caribbean universe
- Is selfish
- Mostly self taught
- Depending on the person he's labeled as the "Worst" pirate they have ever heard of
- Always losses his ship
- Sense of morality can get the better of him
- Questionable sanity
- Is a bit of a coward and fears death
- Many people don't believe his stories since he always likes making outrageous tales to strengthen his reputation
- Has made a lot of enemies
- It's unknown if he plans everything from the start, or just makes it up as he goes along.
- Has yet to achieve immortality.
- Has had multiple moments where he could've acquired immortality.
- Has been captured a number of times despite being an expert escape artist
- While known to be very lucky, Jack's luck has been known to wear out on several occasions.
- Has officially been killed at one point in his life