|“|| Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.|
(In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.)
|~ H.P. Lovecraft, from The Call of Cthulhu|
Cthulhu is a being from H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Destoroyah (Godzilla)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- The Kraken (Mythology)
- Smaug (The Hobbit)
Cthulhu is descended from Yog-Sothoth and Shub-Niggurath, through Nug, and was born on the planet Vhoorl in the 23rd Nebula. 350 million years ago, Cthulhu and his star-spawn arrived on Earth from the star Xoth. He made war with the Elder Things, but they eventually formed an uneasy peace. The Deep Ones served Cthulhu and aided in building R'Lyeh. Cthulhu warred with the Outer Gods, and they sealed him inside R'lyeh until the stars were right again.
Death Battle Info
- Even while asleep in the Pacific, Cthulhu can reach out and manipulate people in their dreams.
- When he awakens, his influence would cause world-wide panic.
- He has a physical form, but it isn't made of the same type of matter found in this universe.
- Can survive underwater, in the vacuum of space, and many extraterrestrial environments.
- Can recover almost instantly from what would be fatal attacks, such as having his head split open by a boat. However, these do leave him incapacitated.
- Can never truly die; he will outlast death.
- Drove a large number of people worldwide into temporary madness from just waking up.
- Killed another Great Old One, his son, T'ith.
- Healed almost instantly from having his head split open by a boat. (Was incapacitated)
- Implied to have destroyed stars on his way to Earth.
- Flew to Earth from a distant binary star.
- Created the city of R'lyeh.
- Cthulhu Cult
- A cult that is present all over earth throughout history.
- Deep Ones
- Serve Cthulhu and helped building R'lyeh
- Biologically immortal, but can still die in battle.
- Elder Ones
- Can survive in space.
- Advanced technology
- Star Spawn/Cthulhi
- They're kinda like smaller versions of Cthulhu.