|“|| Lady: Are you crying?
|~ Devil May Cry 3 (vg, 2005)|
Dante is the main protagonist of the Devil May Cry video game series. He previously fought Bayonetta in the 58th episode of Death Battle, Dante VS Bayonetta, He also appeared in an episode of One Minute Melee where he fought Ragna the Bloodedge from BlazBlue. He also appeared in an episode of DBX where he fought Kratos from God of War.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Dante vs Akame
- Dante vs. Alucard
- Dante vs. Alucard (Castlevania)
- Archie Sonic vs SMT Dante (Abandoned)
- Dante VS Asura
- Dante Vs Baiken (By Nier Hitoshura)
- Dante vs Cloud Strife
- Dante (Devil May Cry) vs. Dante (DmC: Devil May Cry)
- Deadpool vs. Dante
- Dante VS The Demon (Abandoned)
- Dante VS Dio (Abandoned)
- Dante vs Doomguy (Abandoned)
- Dante vs. EMIYA/Archer
- Flandre Scarlet vs Dante
- Dante vs Ghost Rider
- Guts vs Dante (Abandoned)
- Hellboy vs. Dante
- Dante VS Ichigo
- Inuyasha vs. Dante
- Dante vs Knuckles
- Dante Vs Lightning
- Link vs Dante
- Lobo vs Dante (By Eficiente)
- Dante vs Morrigan Aensland
- Dante vs Naruto Uzumaki
- Dante VS Nightmare
- Noctis Vs Dante
- Pit vs. Dante
- Dante vs Raiden
- Dante vs. Raven
- Reimu Hakurei vs Dante
- Dante Vs Rias Gremory
- Ryu Hayabusa Vs Dante
- Dante VS Sans
- Scorpion VS Dante (Abandoned)
- Dante VS Sephiroth
- Shadow VS Dante
- Sol Badguy Vs Dante
- Dante vs. Sonic
- Dante Vs Son Goku
- Dante vs. Sora
- Dante VS Spawn
- Trunks Vs Dante
- Dante vs Vash
- Dante vs. War (Abandoned)
- Wolverine vs. Dante
- Dante vs X
- Dante vs. Zach Sylvr
- Bayonetta vs. Dante (Fanon Version)
- Deathstroke vs Dante
- Dante VS Erza Scarlet
- Dante vs. Homura Akemi
- Kratos VS Dante
- Dante VS Mega Man
- Dante VS Ragna the Bloodedge
- Dante vs Tatsumi
- Yusuke Urameshi vs. Dante
- Zero vs Dante
- Dante vs Zack Fair
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 8
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 0
- Illidan Stormrage (Warcraft)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DXD)
- Gene (God Hand)
- Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Mao (Disgaea)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Panty Anarchy (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Qrow Branwen (RWBY)
- Rokurou Rangetsu (Tales of Berseria)
- Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda was renowned throughout the world as the demon that turned his back on his own kind and separated the human world from the demon world. After marrying the human Eva, both Vergil and Dante were born. But then shortly after Sparda disappeared, his life and his younger brother's would be forever changed after watching helplessly as their own mother was murdered by demons.
Left bitter by the event, Dante took it upon himself to hunt down any and all demons that meant harm to humans. He became a demon hunter for hire, taking on any demonic task as long as it pays, though he has made a few occasions when the fate of the world is at stake.
He long despised his demonic heritage, refusing to utilize it, but he has since started to master it.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Half-demon, full awesome
- Mercenary, private investigator, and vigilante
- Son of Sparda, the Legendary Dark Knight
- Perpetually drowning in debt
- Lover of red trench coats
- Favorite dessert: strawberry sundae
Powers & Abilities
- Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and durability
- Healing factor
- Expert marksman
- Proficiency with any weapon
- Devil Trigger
- Transformation which increases all of his attributes
- Magical claymore-style sword
- Ebony & Ivory
- Dual semi-auto pistols
- Katana capable of slashing through space itself
- Demonic guitar with electric powers
- Briefcase which becomes 666 different weapons
- Backpack containing unlimited spike projectiles
- Runs fast enough to catch fire due to air friction
- Stopped a punch from The Savior with his bare hands
- Can be stabbed through the heart or shot in the head and brush it off
- Defeated Vergil, his virtual equal
- Barely fazed when hit by meteors
- Has defeated the Underworld's most fearsome demons
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Age: 18 (DMC3 Manga) 19 (DMC3) 28 (DMC1) 35 (DMC4)
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Son of Sparda
- Half-human, half-demon
- Demon Hunter
- Loves pizza and strawberry sundaes
- Keepsake from Sparda.
- Can be thrown like a boomerang.
- Tripartite nunchaku imbued with ice.
- Can stretch to incredible lengths.
- Agni & Rudra
- Twin scimitars, one red and one blue.
- Hurl fire and tornado-like gusts.
- Guitar-like weapon.
- Summons bats and fires electricity.
- Fiery gauntlets.
- Hellfire hotter than a volcano.
- Steel gauntlets, grieves, mask, and back armor.
- Powered by thrusters.
- Metallic backpack-like apparatus.
- Summons spectral swords.
- Flash gauntlets and greaves.
- This set boosts Dante's attack and speed.
- Ebony & Ivory
- Semi-automatic handguns customized for Dante.
- Rapid-fire shots.
- Shots can be charged with demonic energy.
- Shotgun customized for use against demonic enemies.
- Hits at any range, but most effective up close.
- A heavy rifle that fires high penetration rounds.
- Shots can ricochet off walls.
- It does grenades…
- Demonic armcannon-like gun.
- Demonic Firearm.
- Fires reflectable shots.
- Can be charged with Devil Trigger.
- A special weapon that can only be used while underwater.
- Devil Arm with 666 forms.
- Dante has only utilized these seven:
- Epidemic: Blowgun.
- Hatred: Bazooka.
- Revenge: Laser Cannon.
- Jealousy: Gatling Gun.
- Argument: Mobile Missile Battery.
- Grief: Boomerang.
- Omen: Damages all surrounding enemies.
- Superhuman Strength
- Capable of breaking stone.
- Uses his hand as a hammer .
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Accuracy
- Can shoot bullets.
- Unleashes near-full potential.
- Physical and magical attributes amplified.
- Regenerates health throughout the duration.
- Enables flight and new abilities.
- Lasts for a limited time.
- Slows down enemies and gives Dante increased speed.
- Depletes Devil Trigger.
Exclusive to Devil May Cry 3
Can block enemy attacks and dish the damage back.
- Dante creates a perfect clone of himself.
- Depletes Devil Trigger.
- Activated upon critical health.
- Twin red blades protruding from arms.
- Fires fireballs, and blasts of light and darkness.
- Lasts for a limited time.
Can only be activated near death.
- Surpassed Sparda.
- Blocked a punch from the Savior.
- Walks off impalements by his own sword.
- Has unlimited ammo... somehow…
- Beat Jedah Dohma (Marvel vs. Capcom).
- Was smart enough to figure out that Ultron Sigma couldn't use the Soul Stone.
- Reacts to a rocket.
- Dodges a missile (DMC2).
- Cuts bullets in half.
- Blocks two magnum shots in mid-air.
- Holds back on enemies until deemed worthy.
- Regeneration takes longer if drained.
- Relinquished Yamato to Nero.
- Possesses incredible bad luck.
Wolverine vs. Dante
- "You're the one who's out of his league, you short fuck!" (to Wolverine)
- Dante's design was partially copied of Leon Kennedy, as Devil May Cry began as a beta concept of Resident Evil 4 before becoming its own game.