|“||No, no, I'm not trying to be a hero. I'm just a guy that got fed up with men like you and I decided to do something about it.||„|
|~ Daredevil to Kingpin|
Daredevil is a character from Marvel.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far
Completed Death Battles
Blinded at a young age from being exposed to chemicals from a truck, Matthew Murdock gained extraordinary senses. After his father Jack Murdock was murdered by mobsters for refusing to take a fall during a boxing match, Murdock dedicated his life to fight injustice in Hell's Kitchen. A lawyer during the day, Murdock becomes a vigilante by night: Daredevil, the Man Without Fear.
Death Battle Info
- Secret Identity: Matt Murdock
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Occupation: Lawyer
While blind, Daredevil's other senses become superhumanly enhanced to the point to constantly feel numerous things, including balance, direction, minuscule changes in air density, vibrations, and blankets of temperature variations. Daredevil's hearing is accurate that he can clearly hear people converse at great distances away and hear people's heartbeats, using the latter to predict the feeling of others and use heart rate to detect lying. Combined with his sense of smell, Daredevil can use a form of sonar.
- Fighting style: Trained under Stick, incorporating gymnastics and boxing into his fighting style, Daredevil is a skilled martial artist who could keep up with his mentor in an intense one-on-one duel and eventually overpower someone like Kingpin. While he uses his bare hands, Daredevil can also use blunt objects, firearms, and throwing weapons.
- Daredevil Suit: Protective body armor made from a light yet durable material that provides its owner with some enhanced protection: The red areas could only protect against knives, depending on the angle, while the black parts are bullet resistant. The suit includes a pocket located on the left hip of the suit to allow Daredevil to store his Billy Club, a short staff that splits into two short sticks.
- Can hear someone's heartbeat from two blocks away
- Defeated Kingpin in an one-on-one fight.
- Managed to dodge and block Bullseye's thrown projectiles, multiple times.
- Defeated Deadpool in a majority of their encounters
- He is immune to the Scarecrow's fear gas. (Non-canon)
- Loud, nearby sounds can affect his radar scenes.
- Kingpin learned his secret identity.
- Daredevil is based off DC Comic's Doctor Mid-Nite, who also happens to be a blind crime fighter from the comic books.
- Before the city gave him the name of "Daredevil", he was known as "the Devil of Hell's Kitchen" and "the man in the black mask".