|“||Let me tell you something about me. Life is the most valuable thing we have, right? When you take a life, that should mean something, right? When I killed my brother, I felt nothing. No guilt, no remorse -- nothing. And he was the one person in this world I ever gave two damns about. They lied to me -- about the importance of life. The only life anybody really cares about is their own and I don't even care about that. You understand? I'm just killing time, waiting to die.||„|
Deadshot is a character from DC Comics.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far
Completed fights are in bold
- Agent Venom vs Deadshot
- Arkham Origins' Assassins Battle Royale
- Bullseye vs. Deadshot
- Crime Sorcière vs Suicide Squad
- Deadshot Vs. Deadpool
- Deadshot vs. McCree
- Deadshot vs Nagisa Shiota
- Deadshot vs. Revolver Ocelot
- Deadshot Vs The Sniper
- Deadshot Vs. Widowmaker
- Deadshot vs. Yoko Littner
- Injustice Battle Royale
- Hawkeye vs Deadshot
- Mine vs Deadshot
- Ringo Vs Deadshot
- The Suicide Squad vs. The Guardians of The Galaxy
- The Suicide Squad vs The Mercs for Money
- Vanoss and Friends vs The Suicide Squad
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 0
- Duke Togo (Golgol 13)
- Seryu Ubiquitous (Akame ga Kill)
Having came from abused family, Floyd Layton ended up killing his older brother by mistake while attempting to save him from their abusive father. The psychological effects of this event influenced Floyd, who married Susie and spent years away from her and their daughter Zoe as he enlists in the army as a sniper. Though he returned home, he suffered post-traumatic stress which combined with his daughter afraid caused him to go down a downward-spiral and ended up becoming like his father. Divorced after getting arrested for raising a gun at Susie in a fit of rage, Lawton was approached by the organization Hive who employed him as their assassin that Interpol would give the designation Deadshot. Throughout the next two years, still wanting to be a good father, Deadshot sent all profits beyond expenses to Zoe. Though he got away with many deaths, having wished one job would end in his own death, Deadshot was eventually arrested while taking a job in Gotham City and is given a life sentence. However, his talents attracting Amanda Walker, Deadshot is given a membership in the Suicide Squad. Since then, Deadshot found pleasure in making the world a better place by removing one bad guy at a time.
Death Battle Info
As a former soldier and a highly skilled assassin, considered the world's deadliest marksman for his skill with various ranged weapons, Deadshot is in top physical condition and has very sharp senses to pick up people before even seeing them. He has shown himself as a capable hand-to-hand combatant, displaying skills as a boxer and martial artist.
Deadshot wears a suit composed of an armored chest piece, two wrist turrets that emit continuous gun shots in rapid fire, fully loaded bandoleer and various magazines of ammunition that he laced with curare, an asphyxiation-inducing poison, to ensure he kills his target regardless of the wound is mortal or not as long as one bullet made contact with the victim's blood stream. Deadshot also uses a high-tech laser sighted eye-patch that he wears over his right eye, augmenting his already amazing marksman skills with thermal imaging and doubling as a sniping scope. While Deadshot's usual weapon of choice is a long-ranged sniper rifle, he can use hand guns and semi-automatics. He even used a grenade launcher to remove obstacles like bulletproof glass. He also carries other weapons for close combat; like knives and tasers .
- Keep his identity a secret for two years before Green Arrow exposed his identity to the public.
- Capable of killing several people with one shot.
- Capable of landing multiple headshots through a single bullet wound
- Can kill with ricochets  
- Has only missed a shot once or twice throughout his career
- Downed a helicopter with one shot
- Headshots a Black Lantern after immediately waking up
- Had at least six counts of murder of the first degree, which including the assassination of a government official.
- Caught a dart between his fingers inches from his face
- Skills as a mercenary second only to Deathstroke
- Smashed a fairly large wall, calculated at roughly 4 kg of TNT
- Officially the greatest marksman in the DC universe
- Stabbed himself in the shoulder to get the Flash off of him and was perfectly fine (Injustice 2)
- Survived an explosion that destroyed a warehouse.
- Defeated the Joker  .
- Killed a flying wasp by throwing a toothpick at it. 
- Tagged the Flash while he was running (Injustice 2)
- Losing streak against Batman.
- While an Earth-2 version of himself became a cop in Central City, he lacks the skills of his mainstream counterpart.
- Arrogant and Reckless
- While skilled in hand-to-hand combat, prefers long ranged combat.
- Clearly inferior to Batman in close combat.
- Doesn't like to admit that he missed his target.
- Places no value on his own safety
- No superhuman abilities other than his marksmanship.
- Very light armor.
- Was once "Joker-ized" and turned into an insane maniac by one of the Joker's chemicals, indicating that his mask may not filter gasses.
- Has a daughter, which can be used as a hostage against him.