Diddy Kong is Donkey Kong's little buddy from the Donkey Kong video game series.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Bowser Jr. vs Diddy Kong
- Diddy Kong vs Coco Bandicoot (Abandoned)
- Diddy Kong vs. The Scout (Abandoned)
- Diddy Kong VS Espio
- Fling Kong VS Diddy Kong (Abandoned)
- Diddy Kong vs. Infernape
- Luigi vs Diddy Kong (Abandoned)
- Diddy Kong vs Primape (Abandoned)
- Diddy Kong vs. Spike (Abandoned)
- Toon Link vs. Diddy Kong (Completed)
- Waluigi vs Diddy Kong (Completed)
With Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong vs Banjo-Kazooie (Abandoned)
- Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong vs Kraven The Hunter (Completed)
- Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong vs Rocket and Groot
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 4
- Draws: 0
Death Battle Info:
- Member of the Kong species
- Donkey Kong's sidekick
- Resident of Kongo Bongo Island
- 2nd member of the DK Crew
Powers and Abilities
- Simian Slam/Ground Pound
- Diddy Kong jumps in to the air, spins, and slams downward
- Diddy Kong does a Cartwheel dash attack
- Monkey Flip
- Diddy launches himself forward and either does a powerful kick attack or latches on to his opponent and continuously hurts them
- Chimpy Charge
- Diddy runs in place and unleashes a powerful ram attack
- High Jump
- Can jump up to 15 feet in the air
- Peanut Popguns
- Diddy's Peanut Popguns fire in spurts, can be charged up for powerful shots, and can bounce on the ground
- Lets Diddy Fly, perform powerful charged ram attacks, and lets him hover as well
- Diddy plays the guitar and damages enemies with a powerful blast
- Bongo rockets that let Diddy fly and ram in to enemies at high speeds
- Blazing Banana
- Lets Diddy throw flaming bananas
- Banana Juice
- Makes Diddy Kong turn in to gold and allows him to take a few more hits
- Invincibility Barrel
- Makes Diddy invincible for a few seconds
- Crystal Coconut
- Makes Diddy Kong stronger and invincible for a limited amount of time
- Assisted DK multiple times in saving Kongo Bongo Island.
- Headbutted the moon into Kongo Bongo Island.
- Rescued DK from Captaink King K Rool (with assistance from Dixie Kong) and from the Subspace Army (with assistance primarily from Fox McCloud and Falco).
- Defeated Rayquaza (with Fox).
- Defeated a giant Diddy Kong clone (with Fox and Falco).
- Can fly into the exosphere in 4 seconds [https://youtu.be/5NGCZJJBQK8?t=4m7s]
- In an alternate canon (where DK doesn't exist) Diddy became the evil dictator of Kongo Bongo Island (which will soon be renamed Diddyland) .
Weaknesses and Faults
- The 2nd weakest member of the DK crew (after Tiny).
- Lacks confidence when fighting without DK or other allies.
- Young age makes him relatively inexperienced.
- Jetpack is difficult to control and has several flaws.
- If the Jetpack is overcharged, it could explode or break away and propel itself as a projectile.
- Peanut Gun can explode if charged too much.
- Is paranoid of aliens .
- Got overpowered and kidnapped by Krusha (GBA version of Donkey Kong Country)
- Was unable to defend Kongo Bongo Island when DK was in exile .
- Diddy was originally a redesign for DK Jr. However the new design was so radically different that it was decided to introduce Diddy as a new unique character.