Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik is the main antagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He previously fought Dr. Wily and his army in the 19th episode of Death Battle, Eggman VS Wily. He also fought Bowser in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Bagura Vs Dr. Eggman
- Dr. Eggman vs. Bowser Jr.
- Dr Cortex Vs. Dr Eggman
- Dr. Eggman vs Darth Vader (Abandoned)
- Donkey Kong vs Doctor Eggman
- Dr. Eggman vs Felonious Gru
- Dr. Eggman vs Ganondorf (Abandoned)
- Dr. Doom vs Dr. Eggman
- Dr. Eggman vs Giovanni
- Iron Man vs Dr. Eggman
- King K. Rool vs Dr. Eggman
- Dr. Eggman vs Lex Luthor (Abandoned)
- Mario VS Dr. Eggman
- Dr. Eggman vs Max Profitt Haltmann
- Megaman VS Dr. Eggman
- Megamind vs Dr. Eggman
- Plankton vs Dr. Eggman
- Dr. Eggman VS Tron Bonne
- Waluigi vs Dr. Eggman
- Doctor Eggman vs Wile E. Coyote
- Archie Eggman VS Paper Bowser
With Time Eater
- Bowser's Opponents Battle Royale
- Video Games/Movies Villains Battle Royale
- Yoshi VS Riptor vs Bowser vs. Dr. Eggman (Abandoned)
With Eggman Empire
With Archie Dr. Eggman
Completed Death Battles
- Dr. Eggman vs Bowser
- Dr. Nefarious VS Dr. Eggman
- Herbert p bear vs eggman
- Dr. Eggman vs Kingpin
- Pete VS Dr. Eggman
- Shredder vs Dr Robotnik (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog variant)
- Lord Dregg vs Dr Robotnik (Sonic SatAm variant)
- Dry Bowser VS Eggman Nega (descendant of Dr. Eggman)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 4
- Losses: 4
- Draws: 0
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Darth Sidious (Star Wars)
- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)
- Fawful (Super Mario Bros.)
- Frieza (Dragon Ball)
- Green Goblin (Marvel)
- The Joker (DC)
- King Dedede (Kirby)
- Mandark (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Mojo Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
- Professor Pester (Viva Pinata)
- Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty)
Death Battle Info
- Real Name: Ivo Robotnik
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 282 lbs.
- I.Q.: Over 300
- PhD: Unknown and probably fake.
- Ruler of the Eggman Empire.
- Endorses Animal Cruelty.
- Composed of Hundreds of Flying Warships.
- Mako Shark Gunship.
- Sawfish Battleship.
- Manta Ray Ship.
- Egg Carrier.
- Length: 2588 ft.
- Numerous Missile Launchers.
- Front-Mounted Laser Cannon.
- A.K.A. 'Eggo-Matic'.
- Universal Compatibility.
- Attachable Wrecking Ball.
- 2 Machine Guns.
- Mounts "Death Egg Robot".
- Infiltrated Prison Island twice; one of the largest GUN barracks in the world. His second invasion allowed him to steal the 3 Chaos Emeralds and blow up the island.
- Blew up half of the moon with the Space Colony Ark.
- In Sonic X he rebuilt the moon to create an endless solar eclipse.
- Created his own empire, metropolis and army of robots.
- Conquered the world at the end of Sonic: The Dark Brotherhood.
- Losing streak against Sonic and the Freedom Fighters.
- Some of his henchmen betray him; E-102 Gamma, Chaos, Metal Sonic, Shadow the Hedgehog, Grounder the Genius and E-123 Omega just to name a few.
- As seen with Grounder the Genius and E-102 Gamma; this retaliation is due to Eggman's abusive treatment of his robots.
- Most of his robots are idiots.
- His high IQ is sometimes overshadowed by his hammy, clumsy, egotistical and insane personality.
- In the American Classical and Archie canon; Robotnik was a good scientist (Ovi Kintobor, literally Ivo Robotnik backwards) who was experimenting with the Chaos Emeralds with the assistance of a friendly hedgehog. The experiment went out of control and the two characters were mutated; creating Sonic and Eggman. The reason why Eggman was eggshapped is because the experiment fused him with a nearby rotten egg.
- According to the Sonic SatAM Bible (a reference guide directly made by the writers); Robotnik is one of the only humans on Mobius because he accidentally timetraveled into the future; where humans were replaced by Mobians.
- Eggman was supposed to be the protagonist and wear pajamas. His round shape was due to the fact that he initially had similar spinning and ball powers as Sonic before his concept was changed.
- Robotnik once had the powers of Superman: SUPER ROBOTNIK. 
- Eggman's profile in the instruction manual of Sonic Heroes states that Eggman is a feminist.
- Dr. Robotnik makes a cameo appearance in the 2012 animated movie, ''Wreck-It Ralph'', as a member of Bad-Anon, a support group for villains.