|“||Of all the creatures in the vastness of the Universe, there is none like me. I was present at the birth of the Universe, and I shall be there at its end. Though I ravage worlds to live, I bear no malice toward any living thing. I simply do what I must to survive. And why must Galactus survive? For, no matter how many worlds I devour ... How many civilizations I destroy ... It is my destiny to one day give back to the Universe – Infinitely more than I have ever taken from it. So speaks Galactus!||„|
Galactus is a character from Marvel. He is a cosmic entity who consumes planets to sustain his life force, and serves a functional role in the upkeep of the primary Marvel Continuity. Galactus was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and first appeared in the comic book Fantastic Four #48, published in March 1966 and will face Unicron from Transformers in a future Death Battle.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Galactus VS Andross (Completed)
- Galactus vs Anti-Monitor (Completed)
- Galactus vs Asura
- Galactus vs. Beerus
- Darkseid vs Galactus
- Godzilla VS Galactus (Completed)
- Galactus vs Imperiex
- Kirby vs Galactus
- Galactus vs Melkor
- Palkia vs Galactus
- Galactus vs Primus
- Popeye Vs Galactus (Abandoned)
- Galactus vs Pyron
- Galactus vs. Unicron (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 0
- Baal (Disgaea)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)
- Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath)
- Giygas (MOTHER)
- Jedah Dohma (Darkstalkers)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)
- Tabuu (Super Smash Bros.)
- Yuuki Terumi (BlazBlue)
- Zanza (Xenoblades Chronicles)
Before the Big Bang, there was an explorer known as Galan of Taa. Though Galan was consumed in the Big Crunch when he and his people attempted to flee the cataclysm, he ended up becoming a vessel for the sentience of his dying universe and emerged billions of years in the current universe as a cosmic entity. Galactus' role in the current universe is to correct the imbalances between the conceptual entities Eternity and Death by feeding on the life energy of whole planets (or stars) for sustenance. To achieve his role in the universe, Galactus enlists the denizen of a world he visits to serve him as a Herald to find him a planet rich in life. One such notable herald is the Silver Surfer.
Death Battle Info
Galactus possesses the immeasurable Power Cosmic and is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe, having near-limitless godlike powers. He was once referred to as "the most awesome living entity in the cosmos." As such, Galactus is able to employ the cosmic energy within him to produce virtually any effect he desires.
- Ultimate Nullifier (Weapon): This weapon has the ability to destroy any target the wielder can mentally envision. In the hands of Galactus, due to his cosmic awareness, the Ultimate Nullifier is capable of destroying entire universes and even entire timelines from beginning to end. It was revealed in the Abraxas story arc that the Ultimate Nullifier may be an aspect of Galactus himself.
- Elemental Converter: Galactus often employs his Elemental Converter when devouring planets to help him in the conversion of matter into energy. Although he does not require this device to devour planets and will forego its use in certain scenarios, it makes the conversion of energies more efficient.
- Punisher (Cyborg): Galactus often employs a robot called the Punisher—which possesses vast superhuman strength, speed, and durability—to battle adversaries whose power levels do not warrant his direct attention.
- Taa II: Taa II, or Worldship, is the solar system-sized, Möbius strip-shaped home of Galactus. It has a number of devastating weapons and it also has a menagerie of Alien lifeforms in captivity.
The Power Cosmic is the name of a vast source of limitless godly cosmic energy and power primarily wielded by the god-like cosmic entity Galactus. The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to employ the available absorbed cosmic energies within him to produce nearly any effect he desires, including size-alteration, the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the teleportation of objects—even entire galaxies—across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of interdimensional portals, telepathy, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale. Galactus has even been shown as capable of creating sentient life, resurrecting the dead, manipulating mortal souls and remaking dead worlds—including their populations—in every detail. Currently as "The Lifebringer" Galactus now has the power to recreate whole planets and biospheres.
- While almost starving to death, Galactus was able to hold his own against the combined efforts of the Fantastic Four and the Avengers. http://imgur.com/a/9c3Uf
- Unphased by a combined attack from the Avengers. http://imgur.com/2htXRau
- After absorbing the energy from several planets, Galactus proved capable of destroying the annihilation wave and also an entire galaxy in one omnidirectional blast. http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111165155/5631521-templeships.jpg
- While weakened by Hunger (extradimensional), Galactus was able to survive from 2 planets colliding and a sizable nuclear arsenal. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/998006-t_06_07.jpg http://imgur.com/a/TyENg
- Gets a full headbutt from Odin and recovers easily. http://imgur.com/a/tbeFw
- Overpowers Thanos, even with his force fields. http://imgur.com/T3ZBjCv
- Grows to the size of a star. http://imgur.com/a9reXb4
- His mental defences at rest are too much for Magneto and Xavier. http://imgur.com/GSbaD3U
- Causes a small earthquake in Manhattan with the tiniest fraction of his power. http://imgur.com/pvi4ue5
- Stops the gravitational pull of a black hole. http://imgur.com/yMabWBm
- Overwhelms Thanos telepathically. http://imgur.com/a/lgRJV
- Casually drains ultron. http://imgur.com/k019jA3
- Absorbed a supernova. http://i.imgur.com/YBSvXwW.jpg
- Fights Mephisto and nearly devours his realm. http://imgur.com/a/u6Tig
- One Shots both Beta Ray Bill and Stardust. http://imgur.com/4mnL1fk
- After devouring four planets, Galactus has been shown capable of fighting four Mad Celestials, and destroying one of them. http://imgur.com/PDZTooW
- Galactus is beyond the Soul Gem's power. http://imgur.com/gXR5l93
- Can devour planets without his machines. http://imgur.com/a/afsr8
- Teleports an entire galaxy with a mere gesture. http://imgur.com/RvDgrj9
- Teleports himself and a legion of heroes from a hole in reality to his ship. http://imgur.com/ftINFSJ
- Casually survives the moon colliding into him. http://imgur.com/a/YYE7G
- Isn't hurt by a blast from Doctor Strange. http://imgur.com/a/jeVNS
- Easily immobilizes Silver Surfer. http://imgur.com/QcKOL5k
- Absorbs the Silver Surfer's energy attacks. http://imgur.com/ibmHJay
- Makes the electrons in human torches flames contract. http://imgur.com/nFCQFe6
- His conflict with Tyrant destroyed entire galaxies. http://imgur.com/a/ST4bG
- Telekinetically blasts back the Avengers and the Fantastic Four. http://imgur.com/ZCA5aKg
- After absorbing the energy of a planet, Galactus was capable of wiping out an entire armada fleet in one blast. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137152/3849135-beta+ray+bill+-+godhunter+%233+%282009%29+-+page+18.jpg
- Sits inside of an exploding star. http://i.imgur.com/ly7YDwK.jpg
- The Ultimates assault him to no avail. http://imgur.com/a/
- Defeats Sphinx. http://panels-of-interest.tumblr.com/post/109384620745/galactus-vs-sphinx-from-fantastic-four-1961
- BFRs High Evolutionary to the Negative Zone. http://imgur.com/vhLfLCQ
- Survives an attack against a legion of superheroes and supervillains. http://imgur.com/9q6ze7d
- One shots Thor. http://m.imgur.com/zUnXNHz?r
- Sends a blast of Anti-Matter particles. http://m.imgur.com/XZsXo73
- Stalemates Agamotto in his own realm. http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Doctor-Strange-Sorcerer-Supreme/Issue-43?id=33871
- His battle with Scrier and the Other could destroy the entire universe. http://m.imgur.com/
- Is capable of (accidentally) destroying a black-hole...by walking inside it. http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111256151/5520345-1476156069-TPfOC.jpg
- As "The Lifebringer", Galactus was able to defeat both Master Order and Lord Chaos at their most powerful.
- During the "Time Bubble"/"Black Celestial" story arc Galactus was going to devour an entire universe. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/91LTgiPVO20_8r8f_2pTKHFoR8JyrJJgCz9kG-vhYXQ93fbUHBvjrFuiZeChDxoa4S5Y-FyFlYCB=s0
- Ate all the twinkies on Earth and ate a twinkie planet. (actually a dream of a dream of a dream...) https://youtu.be/33lPym1n1HQ
- Requires unknown energies obtainable only from a certain type of planets in order to sustain his life. The suitable type of planet need not to be one where life is present, but it must have the potential to support life. When recently sated Galactus is incredibly powerful; however, the longer he goes without feeding the more his strength, power, and cosmic awareness wane. Indeed, over one month after consuming a suitable planet his power will have already been reduced exponentially, although in such a hungered state his powers are still far beyond mortal comprehension. In recent times Galactus has been known to go without feeding for numerous months at a time bringing him to the brink of death and reducing his power to such a degree that superhuman teams such as the Avengers, and the Fantastic Four etc. can defeat him.
- Can be defeated by high-tier cosmic entities e.g. Hunger, Marquis of Death, Thanos (W/Infinity Gauntlet), Combined Mad Celestial, Phoenix Force, Cyttorak, Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Chaos King Form), Goblin Entity, Molecule Man, and the Beyonder.
- While weakened, he was once defeated by Ghost Rider via Penance Stare (tv canon).
- Can be quite arrogant at times.
- Because of his power and role in the universe, he is important enough for the Living Tribunal and the One Above All to actually consider his input in matters.
- Changes appearance depending on the race looking at him.
- Pilots a spaceship the size of a solar system.
- Father of Galacta.