|“||Look at this. We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, but you chose the humans over us. I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now... I have no people. My soul, that is what you have taken from me!||„|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- General Zod vs. Controller X
- General Zod vs Doctor Doom (Abandoned)
- General Zod vs. Frieza
- General Zod vs Loki
- General Zod VS Thanos
- Vegeta vs General Zod (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
Though his parents were scientists before they were mauled while they were lost in the Krypton's wilderness, Dru-Zodd became one of Krypton's best soldiers and attained leadership of his people's Military Guild. Zodd was also a dear friend of Jor-El and both act for the mutual good of Krypton though their ideologies on how greatly differ. In Zodd's case, learning of the planet's eventual destruction, he attempted to initiate a rebellion against the ruling council with Jor-El stealing the Krytonian gene codex and implanting it into his son Kal-El. Furious of being betrayed by the only man who understood him, Zod killed Jor-El before he and his surviving conspirators (Faora, Ursa, Non, Jax-Ur, Mala, and Astra) were captured and sentenced to the Phantom Zone for 300 cycles of somatic reconditioning within the prison ship Black Zero. But a mysterious event caused a breech in the Phantom Zone that allowed the Black Zero to return to normal reality. Thus Zod, along with his disciples and other alien prisoners, takes control of the automated ship and make his way to the coordinates of where Kal-El ended up: Earth.
Death Battle Info
As a Kryptonian, exposure to the rays of Earth's yellow gives him many of the same powers as Superman. But compared to Superman, having unyielding resolve and a brutal pragmatist in the face of danger, Zodd was in peak condition as he trained in the fighting arts since early childhood. He is a experienced tactician, able to coordinate battle strategies superior to human military forces.
- Shares nearly all the powers of Superman, though willing to show no restraint
- Has access to kryptonian technology; some of which he created or perfected.
- Can summon Phantom Zone demons.
- Can stun enemies by trapping them in the Phantom Zone temporarily (Injustice canon only).
- He was able to control his powers within moments of being exposed to Earth's sunlight.
- He and his disciples quickly subdue the U.S. Army and force the President of the United States to abdicate.
- Has survived the perils of the Phantom Zone for decades; including Kryptonian monsters and demons.
- In some depictions; Zod conquered the Phantom Zone and ruled over the other prisoners.
- Is powerful enough to tunnel through the moon with ease.
- Zod is weaker than Superman, having lost to him multiple times even when outnumbering him 3 to 1 (normally with Non and Ursa as his sidekicks). Zod's inferior power is due to him being exposed to the Earth's yellow sun for a much shorter period than Superman has (in the movies; Zod has been exposed to sunlight for only a few days while Superman has been on Earth since his infancy.)
- His obsession in Krypton's old militaristic ways is a major flaw in his character. This led to his imprisonment for a failed coup against Krypton's leaders.
- He was killed by Superman (Man of Steel)
- He was killed by Amazo (Injustice 2 Comic)