|“||You are trespassing.||„|
|~ Goliath while holding onto the viking leader Hakon|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Goliath VS Batman (Abandoned)
- Goliath VS Gargos (Completed)
- Hellboy vs. Goliath (Completed)
- Jake Long VS Goliath (Completed)
- Leonardo VS Goliath
- Marceline VS Goliath
- Goliath vs Regirock
- Spyro VS Goliath
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
In the year 994 A.D., a clan of gargoyle warriors led by their leader Goliath formed a partnership with a Scottish kingdom. They would protect the castle from invaders at night, and the humans would protect them during the day since gargoyle's turn to stone at sunrise. Unfortunately, they faced prejudice against the humans due to their beastly appearance, and were betrayed by the humans they swore to protect. Most of Goliath's clan was destroyed, and those that survived were placed under a curse that sealed them in stone forever. However, the curse could be broken if the castle was over the clouds.
Then one thousand years later in 1994, businessman Xanatos had all the stones and foundation of the castle moved from Scotland and on top of his skyscraper in New York City that poked above the clouds. It worked, and the curse was broken, awakening the gargoyles awoke once more. Goliath was then tasked in leading his clan into the modern day world.
Death Battle Info
- Height: > 6'/>1.82m
- Weight: N/A
- Age: 1,066 (66 years experienced)
- Birth year: 918 AD
- Leader of the Manhattan Clan
- Mentored by Hudson
- Energized by absorbing solar radiation in stone sleep
- Likes Shakespeare & Dostoyevsky
- Superhuman strength, speed, agility, & durability
- Enhanced Senses
- Immune to cold & heat
- Stone-like skin
- Sophisticated intellect
- Strength increases when enraged
- Caught a blade in his bare hand
- Ripped through 2 feet of steel
- Survived multiple lightning strikes
- Outsmarted Oberon
- Survived a direct hit from an anti-air cannon
- Punched through ice several feet thick
- Survived being shot down by a Messerchmitt warplane
- Goliath is the first character in the Gargoyles series to appear in Death Battle.
- Goliath is the first animated Disney character to appear on DEATH BATTLE!, as previous characters were owned by Disney but made by other brands that Disney bought the rights to.
- Goliath is actually one of the oldest DEATH BATTLE! combatants, having been born in medieval Scotland and probably the oldest DEATH BATTLE! winner.
- Goliath is the third DEATH BATTLE! champion to roar in victory, the first two were Blastoise and Godzilla, and the most recent one being Donkey Kong.