|“||Ain't about money. For Yakuza, it's all about power. Those that lose power have to give way to those that have it.||„|
Goro Majima is a major character from the video game series, Yakuza. He has appeared in every game in the series and was playable in Yakuza: Dead Souls, Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami 2. He also appeared in Project X Zone 2 alongside Kazuma Kiryu.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- The Joker (DC)
- Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto)
- Tyrian Callows (RWBY)
- Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry)
- Victor Zsasz (DC)
- Wildcat (DC)
Death Battle Info
- Birth: Unknown
- Height: Unknown (Probably around the same height as Kiryu)
- Weight: Unknown
- Alias: The Mad Dog of the Shimano Family
- Age: 52
- Patriarch of the Majima Family
- Sworn Brother of Taiga Saejima
- Ex-Husband of Mirei Park
- Demonfire Dagger
- Pummel Bat
- Focuses on attacking from all directions.
- Nimble and Refined.
- Delivers a lot of kicks.
- Allows Majima to detect which enemies are holding weapons such as knives or guns.
- A Capoeira-like style that involves breakdancing (No, Seriously).
- Can dodge twice in this style.
- Uses the style of breakdancing to deliver damage to opponents with some being able to stun foes.
- During a Heat Action in this style, Majima is able to catch a Katana with his teeth.
- Uses a baseball bat in unique and devastating ways.
- Allows better use of weapons.
- Capable of blocking bullets with his bat.
- Is capable of swinging his bat like nunchaku.
Mad Dog of Shimano Style
- Majima’s style from later on in the series.
- Wields a Tantō called the Demonfire Dagger.
- Like the Slugger Style, it is weapon oriented.
- Majima is capable of performing a dodge that while consumes heat, allows Majima to either move behind his opponent or put distance between him and his opponent.
- In Yakuza 5 during his Boss Fight, Majima is capable of creating Shadow Clones of himself.
- Majima’s Tantō emits a lightning aura.
- Defeated Lee Wen Hai, Homare Nishitani, Masaru Sera, Osamu Kashiwagi, Akira Nishikiyama, and Lao Gui.
- Survived two years of torture in Anagura.
- Survived having his left eye cut out.
- Defeated Homare Nishitani twice.
- During his second fight with Kazuma in Yakuza 1, Majima punched a part of the floor causing it to crack and break a moment later.
- Tanked a small building busting bomb blowing up in his face.
- Dodged a van that was thrown in his direction by an Onaraki Prototype (Yakuza: Dead Souls).
- Flat out hit an Onaraki Prototype in the face with the butt of his Shotgun and killed it right after doing so (Yakuza: Dead Souls).
- Has fought his sworn brother Taiga Saejima who can shatter large boulders and knock out a large bear with a punch.
- Killed an Arahabaki Prototype A by himself (Yakuza: Dead Souls).
- Defeated Hiroki Awano who was strong enough to crack a wall with a single punch.
- Dodged point-blank gunfire while fighting Lao Gui.
- Dodged and blocked multiple gunshots multiple times in a row while fighting Kei Ibuchi.
- Along with Kiryu, he has fought alongside Mega Man X, Morrigan, Ryu, Jin Kazama and Segata Sanshiro (Project X Zone 2).
- Is an amazing singer.
- Is missing an eye.
- Is insane.
- Defeated by Kazuma Kiryu on multiple occasions.
- Is still human.
- Defeated by Taiga Saejima on three occasions.
- In Yakuza 1's English dub, he was voiced by Mark Hamill, most famous for his roles as The Joker and Luke Skywalker.
- In the movie adaptation of Yakuza 1, Majima wears his eyepatch on the wrong eye throughout the entire movie.
- It is revealed in Yakuza 4, that the Demonfire Dagger he uses is the same dagger that was used to remove his eye.
- Despite his appearance, Majima actually cares a lot about the environment, to the point where he will beat up civilians for not putting plastic bottles in the recycling bin.
- In Japan, Majima was voted the best character in the Yakuza series.
- Majima has been quoted to invent taxes, which is true since he unintentionally gave a politician an idea for a tax that increased so slowly that no one would notice or care, a similar tax in the real world actually popped the economic bubble of the 1980's Japan.