|“||They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away.||„|
|~ Hal Jordan|
Hal Jordan is a character from DC Comics.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Carnage vs. Green Lantern
- Captain Marvel vs Green Lantern
- Hulk vs Green Lantern
- Iron Man vs Green Lantern
- Green Lantern vs. Maxwell
- Green Lantern vs. Nova
- Green Lantern vs Quote
- Green Lantern VS Silver Surfer
With the Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Corps Vs Nova Corps (Abandoned)
Completed Death Battles
- Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) vs. Woodpecker (Ganta Igarashi)
- Green Lantern VS Butters
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 0
Hal Jordan was born in Coast City, California. His father was a test pilot that he looked up to. His father died in a plane crash, hurting him on the inside.
On his 18th birthday, Hal joined the United States Air Force. In California, an alien named Abin Sur was dying. He was a Green Lantern, which is a protector of space. The alien needed to give a Green Lantern Ring to someone with great willpower, and he chose Hal, who had overcome the fear of his father dying.
Death Battle Info
- Real Name: Harold Jordan
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: 200 pounds
Green Lantern Ring
- Needs to charge every once in a while
- Gives Hal his Green Lantern powers
- No clear limit to its power so long as Hal fuels it with enough willpower.
- Creates constructs
- Fires blasts
- Absorbs multiple different forms of energy
- Can levitate, lift or pull heavy objects
- Travels through time
- Moves through dimensions
- Reality warping
- Creates portals to other universes
- Controls time and dimensions
- Speed (Can easily fly faster than light)
- Breathing in space
- Translation of languages
- Minor telepathy
- Can summon the Lantern Battery to refuel his ring
- Arguably the most powerful of the Green Lanterns; defeating enemies and armies that the rest of the Green Lanterns combined could not defeat.
- Killed all other Green Lanterns other than Kyle Rayner (Hal temporarily became a villain)
- He and Sinestro's clash nearly bend reality
- Battles cosmic entities on regular basis
- Can use planetary constructs
- Generated 1/3 of force needed to pull the earth
- Flies across galaxies relatively quickly
- Can block nuclear explosions
- Travels through black holes
- Catched Zoom with his chains
- Constructs can block, slowdown or stop some of the strongest DC characters; including gods.
- Took down Mandrakk (Alongside other Green Lantern corps and heros)
- If Green Lantern's willpower is affected, his power can decrease.
- Fear is the best way to weaken willpower
- Ring battery can drain
- Constructs are easily overwhelmed by anything colored yellow (however enough willpower can negate this weakness)
- Constructs can still be overpowered and broken through
- Communist Superman broke out of infinite boxes constructed by the entire green-lantern corp.
- Relies heavily on ring; which can be stolen even in battle
- He can still summon his ring from a distance if this does happen 
- Darkseid and other powerful characters have destroyed Hal's ring.
- Green Lantern rings refuse to kill and will not function if the user attempts to kill (this handicap is removed if the Guardians allow it).
- Once became a supervillain after Cyborg Superman destroyed Coast City .