Greninja is a character from the Pokémon series. A Greninja fought against Espio the Chameleon in an episode of DBX.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Ash-Greninja vs Ryouga-Zekrom
- Greninja vs Jago
- Jiraiya vs Greninja
- Greninja vs Raiden
- Greninja vs. Rain
- Greninja vs Speed of Sound Sonic
- Taka vs. Greninja
- Zabuza vs Greninja
Completed Death Battles
- Espio vs Greninja
- Greninja VS Frog
- Leonardo VS Greninja
- Greninja vs Mai Shiranui
- Greninja VS Scorpion
- Greninja vs Stealth Elf
- Greninja vs Stink Bomb
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 5
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 0
- Black Star (Soul Eater)
- Garnet (Steven Universe)
- Infinite (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Tori Hanson (Power Rangers)
Categorized in the National Pokédex as 658, Greninja are Pokémon that are the final form of Froakie that evolved into Frogadier. One such Froakie is the first Pokémon that Ash Ketchum obtained during his journey in the Kalos Region. Since hatching on Proffesor Sycamore's home, Froakie focused on training himself rather than socializing with his fellow Froakie and left many starting Kalos trainers whom he felt were not compatible with him. But upon meeting Ash and seeing the type of person he is, Froakie decides to follow him. In time, Greninja assumed his current state with his bond to Ash allowing him to reach greater heights no different to Mega Evolution.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 4'11"
- Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Ability: Torrent, Protean, Battle Bond
- Pokédex Number: 38
- Type: Water/Dark
- Aerial Ace:- Slashes the air. The attack never misses.
- Cut:- Creates a energy tanto blade to attack his opponent.
- Double Team:- Creates afterimages of himself to disorientate his opponent.
- Water Shuriken:- Greninja concentrates water in a shuriken-like projectile that he then throws at an opponent. Two variants to the attack are the large Stagnant Shuriken that doubles as a shield and the small Shifting Shuriken that can knock opponents upward.
- Water Pulse:- Greninja forms a sphere of water in his hands and hurls it into the opponent. It can confuse them, making them hurt themselves.
- Extendable tongue, which can be used to grapple or attack.
- Very fast on its feet.
- Able to think quick and react to situations in a small time frame.
- Has the ability to disappear into water and appear with it.
- Defeated Electrike despite being at a type disadvantage as a Froakie.
- Dodged an Aegislash.
- Helped take on Xerosic.
- Took on a Mega Charizard X several times.
- Fought the golem created by Lysandre.
- Can defeat the mysterious tentacle-like beings that threaten Kalos.
- Broke out of being encapsulated entirely in ice
- Sliced Pikachu's electro ball attack in half
- Attacked fast enough to make rain appear as if it was floating in place
Shortly after evolving into Greninja, Ash learned that they both had a special bond. This bond develops into the ability known as Battle Bond which allows Greninja to transform into the adaptly-named Ash-Greninja. His form bearing some similarities to Ash, AskGreninja's power is intensified and is able to gather water particles from his surroundings to create his water shuriken and kunai weapons. The only drawback is that Ash will feel all of the pain felt by Ash-Greninja.