|“||Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more. Believing in yourself. Think of it this way: Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now. Students. If they can do it, why not us?||„|
|~ Harry Potter to Dumbledore's Army|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Harry Potter vs. Aang
- Alex Stowe vs. Harry Potter
- Harry Potter vs Artemis Fowl (Completed)
- Batman vs Harry Potter (Completed)
- Harry Potter vs. Edward Elric
- Harry Potter Vs Elsa
- Harry Potter vs. Emily Hayes (Abandoned)
- Harry Potter vs Frodo Baggins
- Harry Potter vs. Ignatius Perrish
- Justin Russo VS Harry Potter (Completed)
- Maleficent VS Harry Potter (Completed)
- Marisa Kirisame vs Harry Potter
- Harry Potter vs Percy Jackson
- Quentin Coldwater VS Harry Potter
- Robin vs Harry Potter
- Twilight Sparkle vs Harry Potter
- Harry Potter vs Zelda
- Naruto Uzumaki VS Harry Potter (Completed)
With the Harry Potter-verse
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 4
- Draws: 0
Death Battle Info
- Height: N/A [Tall]
- Weight: N/A [Skinny]
- Born July 31, 1980
- Half-Blood Wizard
- Accidentally Cursed to Carry Voldemort's Powers
- Married to Ginny Weasley
- Length: 11 in.
- Make: Holly
- Core: Phoenix Feather
- Described as "Nice & Supple"
- Brother to Voldemort's Wand
- Expelliarmus [Disarms]
- Confundus [Confuses]
- Stupefy [Stuns]
- Protego [Shields]
- Patronus [Shields from Dark Creatures]
- Accio [Summons Objects]
- 0 to 150 mph in 10 seconds
- Braking Charm
- Perfect Balance
- Streamlined Ash
- Individually Selected Twigs of Aerodynamic Perfection
- Reducto [Destroys Objects]
- Sectumsempra [Slashes]
- Oppugno [Objects Attack]
- Imperio [Controls Minds]
- Crucio [Causes Pain]
- Avada Kedavra [The Killing Curse]
- Long Range
- Does Not Require a Wand
- Possibly Easier to Do With a Wand
- Prevents Mind Control & Mind Reading
- Has Not Mastered, but is Adequate
- Unconventionally Uses a Fond Memory as a Shield
Cloak of Invisibility
- The Third Deathly Hallow
- Does Not Wear Out
- Hides the Wearer
- Cannot Be Detected Unless the Wearer Allows it
- Most of his spells require his wand. If his wand is broken or missing; Harry is handicapped.
- No superhuman strength, durability or running speed (without the aid of potions or magic.)
- Not designed for close combat.
- Some spells require Harry to speak them outloud.
- Spells require concentration and emotion to cast. For example; Harry struggles to caste the Unforgiving Curses because they require the user to be cruel and sadistic; which Harry normally isn't.
- Needs glasses.
- Since Harry was raised by Muggles; he lacks common knowledge of the Wizard World. However he does learn Wizard culture during his years in Hogwarts.