|“||Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more. Believing in yourself. Think of it this way: Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now. Students. If they can do it, why not us?||„|
|~ Harry Potter to Dumbledore's Army|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Harry Potter vs. Aang
- Alex Stowe vs. Harry Potter
- Harry Potter vs Artemis Fowl (Completed)
- Batman vs Harry Potter (Completed)
- Harry Potter vs. Edward Elric
- Harry Potter Vs Elsa
- Harry Potter vs. Emily Hayes (Abandoned)
- Harry Potter vs Frodo Baggins
- Harry Potter vs. Ignatius Perrish
- Justin Russo VS Harry Potter (Completed)
- Maleficent VS Harry Potter (Completed)
- Marisa Kirisame vs Harry Potter
- Harry Potter vs Percy Jackson
- Quentin Coldwater VS Harry Potter
- Robin vs Harry Potter
- Twilight Sparkle vs Harry Potter
- Harry Potter vs Zelda
- Naruto Uzumaki VS Harry Potter (Completed)
With the Harry Potter-verse
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 4
- Draws: 0
Death Battle Info
- Height: N/A [Tall]
- Weight: N/A [Skinny]
- Born July 31, 1980
- Half-Blood Wizard
- Accidentally Cursed to Carry Voldemort's Powers
- Married to Ginny Weasley
- Length: 11 in.
- Make: Holly
- Core: Phoenix Feather
- Described as "Nice & Supple"
- Brother to Voldemort's Wand
- Expelliarmus [Disarms]
- Confundus [Confuses]
- Stupefy [Stuns]
- Protego [Shields]
- Patronus [Shields from Dark Creatures]
- Accio [Summons Objects]
- 0 to 150 mph in 10 seconds
- Braking Charm
- Perfect Balance
- Streamlined Ash
- Individually Selected Twigs of Aerodynamic Perfection
- Reducto [Destroys Objects]
- Sectumsempra [Slashes]
- Oppugno [Objects Attack]
- Imperio [Controls Minds]
- Crucio [Causes Pain]
- Avada Kedavra [The Killing Curse]
- Long Range
- Does Not Require a Wand
- Possibly Easier to Do With a Wand
- Prevents Mind Control & Mind Reading
- Has Not Mastered, but is Adequate
- Unconventionally Uses a Fond Memory as a Shield
Cloak of Invisibility
- The Third Deathly Hallow
- Does Not Wear Out
- Hides the Wearer
- Cannot Be Detected Unless the Wearer Allows it
- Quicker than Lucius Malfoy. (The Order of the Phoenix)
- Quicker than Bellatrix Lestrange. (The Order of the Phoenix)
- Reacted to the Killing Curse. (The Order of the Phoenix)
- Managed to block most of the damage from Antonin Dolohov's non-verbal curse after it was fired.
- Takes a full-blown Cruciatus Curse from Lord Voldemort. (The Goblet of Fire)
- Cracks his skull and falls off his broom from a very high distance during a Quidditch match; wakes up a couple of hours later in the Hospital Wing, fine. (The Half-Blood Prince)
- Hit by a Bludger (a round, jet-black ball made of iron bewitched to fly around and try to knock Quidditch players off their brooms. It is ten inches in diameter) in the back of the head, but keeps playing. (The Half-Blood Prince)
- Hit by a strong counter-curse from Severus Snape during the Battle of the Astronomy Tower.
- Falls from a luggage rack in the Hogwarts Express without anyway to cushion himself and his nose is broken.
- Slammed hard into the wall by a Basilisk.
- Fell 50 feet off his broom and lived through some help from Dumbledore, still had a serious fall.
- Takes a foot-long Basilisk fang to the arm, it breaks his bone, and was infected with Basilisk Venom. Still manages to stay conscious when he was only 12 years old.
- Most of his spells require his wand. If his wand is broken or missing; Harry is handicapped.
- No superhuman strength, durability or running speed (without the aid of potions or magic.)
- Not designed for close combat.
- Some spells require Harry to speak them outloud.
- Spells require concentration and emotion to cast. For example; Harry struggles to caste the Unforgiving Curses because they require the user to be cruel and sadistic; which Harry normally isn't.
- Needs glasses.
- Since Harry was raised by Muggles; he lacks common knowledge of the Wizard World. However he does learn Wizard culture during his years in Hogwarts.