|“||High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts.||„|
Ironhide is an Autobot from the Transformers franchise.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
Ironhide is one of the oldest and toughest Autobots, and has been on Optimus Prime's team for a long time. "They don't make them like they used to" is an apt description of Ironhide—he's yesterday's model, but he's built to last.
Gruff and ornery, he prefers actions to words, and dislikes talk for talk's sake. (He wouldn't enjoy being paired up with Bluestreak.) But though he may be rough around the edges, he's still optimistic and upbeat. The upside to being through more than your share of trouble means trouble ain't so big a scare anymore.
Ironhide's most distinctive ability is the water gun, a weapon which can generate and shoot a liquid of virtually any type. Liquid nitrogen is historically a favorite, but there have been acids, mortar, and more.
Death Battle Info
- Homeworld: Cybertron
- Gender: Male
- Affiliation: Autobots (Ark Crew, Gobots, Powermasters (G2), Earthforce (alternate G1 Marvel comic continuity)); formerly Lightning Strike Coalition Force (G1 Dreamwave comic), Maximals (Beast Wars)
- Occupation: Security
- Water Gun
- Trithyllium steel armor
- Twin guns
- Master Combatant
- Adept Leader
- Exceptional Intelligence
- One of the strongest and most durable in the Autobot ranks
- Was a victim of the Underbase-powered Starscream, only to be resurrected later in the G1 Marvel comic
- Killed by Megatron in the G1 Animated Movie
- Apparantly shot to death protecting the planet Ethos in the G2 Marvel comic
- Killed by Sentinel Prime in Transformers: Dark of the Moon