|“||Who wants a piece of the champ?!||„|
|~ Jack Cayman|
Jack Cayman is the main protagonist of both the MadWorld and Anarchy Reigns video game series.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Juliet Starling vs Jack Cayman
- Jack Cayman vs Marcus Fenix
- Jack Cayman vs Nathan Spencer
- Jack Cayman vs. Rick Taylor
Completed Death Battles
Death Battle Info
- Age: 42
- Height: 1.93 m / 6'4
- Weight: 140 Kg / 307 lbs.
- Victor of multiple DeathWatch Games
Powers & Skills
- Brutal strength durability and endurance
- Expert on weapons improvising
- Surprisingly smart, despite be a psychotic killing machine.
- Skilled mechanic
- Mechanical right arm
- Possesses a retractable chainsaw
- Commonly used for slicing mooks in half
- Limited amount of energy, though it does recharge over time.
- Doesn't give him a lot of point in Death Watch if he overuses it
- Upgraded with two chainsaws that retract out (Anarchy Reigns canon)
- Can be use as a stabbing weapon, and even be used as a man-made propeller
- Spiked Baseball Bat
- Great as a bludgeon weapon
- Strong enough to send human flying with a single swing
- Twin Blades
- Capable of slicing off limbs, and decapitating mooks with their spines intact
- Dual Chainsaw
- Twice as big as Jack Cayman
- Capable of ripping his victims to shreds
- Powerful sword
- Capable of slicing limbs off with a slash or two.
- Whatever else he can get his hand on
- Whatever the environment has to offer.
- Jack's main means of transportation
- Very durable
- Commonly used to ram into other vehicles
- Killed countless amount of mooks, including punks, ninjas, zombies, armored soldiers, and even aliens.
- Strong enough to push back two metal containers
- Chainsaw's tough enough to slice a train in half horizontally
- Killed other killers include;
- An alien in a giant mech
- A pack of werewolves
- A Frankenstein monster
- A clone of himself
- A cyborg Nazi with wind turbines for arms
- A vampire with an awesome rack
- The #1 ranked killer
- And a few others.
- Apparently won three Death Watch competition, before the events of Death Watch.
- Fast enough to dodge a helicopter being hurled towards him.
- Fast enough to dodge a lightning fast kick.
- Very diverse and clever on how to kill others in the most gruesome, and most violent of ways.
- Commonly uses the bosses main weapon as the main method to kill them.
- Figured out how Death Watch forces others to kill each other, and those who're involved
- Strong enough to snap a man in half
- Killed four armed men before they could get a chance to shoot.
- Not very fast
- Doesn't like helping people. He only likes to kill them