|~ Jake every time he transforms|
Jake Long is the main protagonist of the American animated television series, American Dragon: Jake Long.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Danny Phantom vs. Jake Long (Completed)
- Jake Long VS Goliath (Completed)
- Jake Long vs. Juniper Lee (Completed)
- Maleficent Vs Jake Long
- Jake Long vs Mario (Abandoned)
- Jake Long vs. Reptil
- Jake Long vs Spider-Man
- Jake Long vs Wario (Abandoned)
- Jake Long VS Danny Phantom VS Ben Tennyson (Completed)
- Jake Long VS Danny Phantom VS Juniper Lee (Abandoned)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 4
- Draws: 0
Jake Long comes from a lineage of magical chinese dragons, whom he is descended from his mother's family side, something that his father does not know of. Before his thirteenth birthday, Jake started getting glimpses of his dragon heritage. For example, while younger, during a race with Brad at Camp Mugwomp for the Mugwomp Cup, he unintentionally breathed fire, startling himself into tripping over a log to fall face first into mud, losing the race.
On his thirteenth birthday, his magical abilities emerged fully and he was set to protect an underground magical community existing within his city and throughout the world. The emergence of his dragon powers also made him the first official magical dragon guardian of America; "The American Dragon". Under the training of his grandfather, Lao Shi, and his animal guardian, Fu Dog, Jake would be taught in the methods of his dragon abilities, and his duties as a magical guardian of New York.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 5'4" (Human)/7'3" (Dragon)
- Weight: 135 lbs (Human)/320 lbs (Dragon)
- Age: 14
- Superhuman Strength
- Can Lift 25 Tons
- Able to Lift More if Angered or Stressed
- Superhuman Speed
- Dragon Scales
- Grants Extreme Durability
- Harder to Cut Through Than Human Tissue
- Enhanced Hearing