|“||Do it with style or don't bother doing it.||„|
Jazz is an Autobot from the Transformers franchise.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Team Prime (Bayverse) vs Team Prime (Aligned) (Simbiothero)
Jazz is Optimus Prime's right-hand man. Unlike Prowl, Prime's military strategist, Jazz responds well to change and improvisation. Whatever surprises the Decepticons spring, Jazz can deal with it. His position as Special Operations head calls for all the skills he possesses, yet he still has time to add some style to everything he does. Jazz's upbeat and outgoing personality make him one of the most popular Autobots.
An admirer of Earth music of every kind, Jazz loves culture. More than most other Autobots, he has his finger on the pulse of Earth trends and lingo, effortlessly incorporating human slang into his vocabulary. Chances are, Jazz could tell you the status of almost any reality television show and each week's Top 40 list.
Death Battle Info
- Homeworld: Cyebrtron
- Gender: Male
- Affiliations: Autobots (Pretenders, Action Masters, Earthforce (alternate G1 Marvel comic continuity)), Special Operations (G1 Dreamwave comic))
- Occupations: Special Operations Agent (leader in G1 Dreamwave comic)
- Photon rifle
- Grappling hook
- Sound emitters
- Expert Combatant
- Exceptional Intelligence
- Expert Marksman
- Excellent at improvisation
- Was a victim of the Underbase-powered Starscream, only to be resurrected later in the G1 Marvel comic.
- Became one of the three remaining Autobots in an alternate timeline to the G1 Marvel comic.
- In Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, defeated Bruticus with some help from the Aerialbots.