|“||Then I'll just fight my way through.||„|
|~ Kasumi to Christie|
Kasumi is one of the main characters of the Dead or Alive series of video games.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far
Note: The battles in bold are completed.
- Chun-Li vs. Kasumi
- Jin Kazama vs. Kasumi
- Kasumi vs. Kitana
- Mai Shiranui vs Kasumi
- Taki vs. Kasumi
- Tekken X Kasumi
As the Ninja Princess of the Mugen Tenshin clan, she, alongside her older brother Hayate, were next in line to become its master. When her evil uncle Raidou attacked the village and put Hayate into a coma, Kasumi vowed vengeance, leaving the village to avenge him. This action would brand her a runaway shinobi, and to ensure that their existence wouldn't be revealed to the world, her own clan send their members to track down and kill her. Even after killing Raidou, her fight was not over as she now does whatever she can to stop the evil scientist Victor Donovan.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 158 cm (5’2’’)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
- Occupation: Kunoichi, former Runaway Shinobi
- Hobby: Fortune-telling
- Creator Tomonobu Itagaki's favorite character
- 35’’ / 21’’ / 33’’
- Train to acquire superhuman strength
- High resistance to physical pressure
- Focuses on evasion and defense
- Also utilizes grapples
- Teleports short distances
- Accompanied by sakura pedals
Torn Sky Blast
- Beam of lightning-like ki energy fired from palm of hand
- Can cause serious injury to opponent
- Taught only to heirs of Mugen Tenshin clan
- Used to kill Raidou
- Japanese sword traditionally worn by Samurai class
- Heirloom of Mugen Tenshin clan
- At least three and up to six can be combined to create the Windmill Shuriken.
- Defeated Raidou, Helena, Rig, Christie, and Alpha-152
- Won first Dead or Alive tournament
- Evaded capture by her clan for two years
- Can keep up with Ayane, Hayate, and even Ryu Hayabusa
- Captured by DOATEC
- Overreliance on combos and throws
- Formerly very soft; not a very good ninja trait
- Tricked into going to Zack Island... twice!