|“||Now I have but one goal: to slay the sorcerer who blinded me.||„|
|~ Kenshi conversing with Shujinko|
Kenshi is a character from NetherRealm Studios' video game series, Mortal Kombat. He previously went up against Daredevil in an episode of DBX.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Kenshi VS Daredevil (Completed)
- Kenshi vs General Kota (Abandoned)
- Guts vs Kenshi (Completed)
- Lee Sin Vs. Kenshi (Completed)
- Kenshi vs Lucario
- Kenshi vs. Toph Beifong (Complete)
- Kenshi VS Zato-One (Abandoned)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 3
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
- Chirrut Îmwe (Star Wars)
Years ago, the rogue swordsman Kenshi wandered Japan to challenge the greatest warriors. His purpose in life was simply to be the best. Shang Tsung, however, had discovered Kenshi's true heritage as a descendant of a long forgotten line of warrior kings. The sorcerer desired to consume the souls of those warrior kings and tricked the unknowing Kenshi into releasing them from their tomb, an act which left him blinded. Shang Tsung consumed the souls and left Kenshi to die in the tomb.
Death Battle Info
- Full Name: Kenshi Takahashi
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185 lbs
Powers and Abilities:
- Sword-Fighting prowess
- Contains ancestor's souls
- Guides him (as he is blind)
- Can be telekinetically wielded
- Sento is shattered
- Can summon a demon from the blade
- Sento's hilt and sheath are blue
- Capable of casting energy clones of himself to attack
- Telekinetic abilities are amplified and expanded
- Blindfold is removed to reveal glowing blue eyes
- If he is disarmed of Sento, he loses his all his powers and is vulnerable.
- His telekinesis has been overcome by foes in the past.