|“||I've been waiting a long time for this moment. Soon, Donkey Kong and his pretty little island... will be no more.||„|
|~ King K. Rool in Donkey Kong 64|
|“||Lies and fibs, cheats and steals. My treacherous villainy makes me squeal! I never tip, I butt in line I never clean the dishes and it suits me fine. I'm so pleased, I'm such a sleaze. This bad guy thing's a breeze.||„|
|“||Fools! While I watch you cower, this is my finest hour. Bait you on my hook, just like a worm! Before I crush you like a bug, come over here and give me a hug. It gives me so much joy to watch you squirm!||„|
|“||It's time to go to the battlefield. Let's show Donkey Kong who rules!||„|
King K. Rool is an anthropomorphic crocodile from the Donkey Kong Country spin-off of the Super Mario series. He is the recurring main antagonist of Donkey Kong.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- King K. Rool vs Asgore Dreemurr
- King K. Rool vs. Boss Cass (Abandoned)
- Bowser vs. King K. Rool (Completed)
- King K. Rool vs Dr. Eggman
- King K. Rool vs Ganondorf (Abandoned)
- King K. Rool vs Gruntilda (Completed)
- Jasper vs King K. Rool (Abandoned)
- Killer Croc VS King K. Rool (Completed)
- King Dedede vs. King K. Rool
- King Dynal XVI vs King K. Rool (Completed)
- King Wart vs King K. Rool (Completed)
- King K. Rool vs Leatherhead
- Mario vs King K. Rool
- Po vs King K. Rool (Abandoned)
- King K. Rool VS Ridley (Completed by The Saints Jigglypuff)
- King K. Rool vs Risky Boots
- King K. Rool vs Sonic (Abandoned)
- King k Rool vs Vector the Crocodile (Completed)
- Wario VS King K. Rool (Completed)
- Bowser vs Ganondorf vs King K. Rool
- Bowser VS King Dedede VS King K. Rool
- Bowser's Opponents Battle Royale (Abandoned)
- Donkey Kong Villains Battle Royale (Abandoned)
- Most Wanted Smash Bros Figthers Battle Royale
- Nintendo Kings Battle Royale (Completed)
- Nintendo Villain Battle Royale (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 4
- Losses: 6
- Draws: 0
- Alduin (The Elder Scrolls)
- Applejack (MLP)
- Black Manta
- Captain Hook
- Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
- Gorilla Grodd
- King Pig (Angry Birds)
- Kingpin (Marvel)
- Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Leatherhead (TMNT)
- Lex Luthor
- Lord Boros (One Punch Man)
- Lord Hater (Wander Over Yonder)
- Monkey D. Luffy
- Sans (Undertale)
The demented leader of the Kremlings, K. Rool is a gluttonous crocodile with a serious eye tic He has repeatedly tried to steal Donkey Kong's Banana Hoard for reasons that aren't fully understood. Taking on various identities, K Rool went as far as kidnapping members of the Kong Family on various occasions just to get his way. So far he has been a King, a Pirate, mad scientist and a professional baseball player.
Death Battle Info
Despite his overweight appearance, King K. Rool is in fact pure muscle as he once sent Chunky Kong flying with a single punch, and he can create powerful earthquakes and shock waves from simply ground pounding the floor once, his strength is so grand that he might even be an equal to Donkey Kong himself if not maybe even stronger. Along with strength, K. Rool is also shown to be very swift and agile even surpassing Diddy Kong. He can jump high into the air, able to leap a good distance in a single jump.
- Technological Prowess,
- Unlimited supply of Cannon Balls,
- Can turn temporarily invincible when enraged
- Can shape himself into a ball and bounce off surfaces rapidly
- On par with DK in terms of strength.
- Mario Super Sluggers has King K. Rool stronger than DK.
- Uses his crown as a weapon.
- Good singer.
- Superhuman Endurance
- He is so good at playing dead that sometimes the credits even roll as he lies there, feigning defeat
- Technological genius and clever strategist; probably the most intelligent of the Kremlings.
- Former best friends with Cranky Kong. 
- The king of Crocodile Isle.
- Got uppercutted by an enraged DK, fell down from his mountain-top hideout into the swamp below, and survived.
- During their time as friends, Cranky and K. Rool did; Tsunami Wrestling, Skydiving (without a parachute) and Wing Walking.
- Won the Bananarama dancing festival.
- Mentally insane, abusive, loud and temperamental
- His eye tic gives him constant pain: making him more violent and unstable.
- Greedy glutton. His army almost mutinied because King K. Rool assaulted his soldiers to steal their Coconut Chill drinks. 
- King K. Rool's cold blooded body was frozen when he drank the aforementioned icy drinks during a blizzard. According to Cranky Kong, this hypothermia could last for about 2 weeks.
- Is easily distracted by the oh so sexy Candy Kong 
- Losing streak against the Kongs.
- Every time he stole the Banana Horde or Crystal Coconut the Kongs managed to steal it back.
- His minion Krusha voted for Donkey Kong, allowing King K. Rool to lose a democratic election to DK.