|~ Kirby arriving to Dreamland|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Kirby vs. Astro Boy
- Asura vs Kirby
- Kirby VS Bayonetta
- Kirby vs Bill Cipher
- Kirby vs The Flash
- Gon vs. Kirby
- Goku vs Kirby
- Kirby vs Klonoa
- Kirby vs Bowser
- Kirby vs Juggernaut
- Kirby VS Destroyah
- Kirby vs Ditto
- Kirby vs Donkey Kong
- Kirby vs Doctor Doom
- Doomsday vs. Kirby
- Kirby vs. Emerl
- Kirby VS Erza Scarlet
- Kirby vs. Flowey
- Kirby vs Galactus
- Kirby vs NiGHTS
- Arale Norimaki vs Kirby
- Kirby VS Gamera
- Kirby VS Godzilla
- Kirby vs Guzzlord
- Kirby vs Heaven Ascension DIO (By Eficiente)
- Kirby vs. Homura
- Hulk vs. Kirby
- Link vs Kirby
- Madoka Kaname vs. Composite Sonic vs. Kirby
- Kirby vs. Mega Man EXE
- Kirby VS Metal Sonic
- Kirby VS Mew
- Monkey D. Luffy VS Kirby
- Kirby VS Mothra
- Kirby VS Ness
- Orga vs Kirby
- Pac-Man vs Kirby
- Pac-Man and Ristar vs. Kirby and Starfy
- Kirby VS Pit
- Kirby VS Popeye
- Pops vs Kirby
- Kirby VS Rainbow Dash
- Kirby VS Rayquaza
- Kirby VS Ristar
- Kirby vs Rodan
- Kirby VS Rose Quartz
- Kirby vs. Sackboy
- Sailor Moon vs. Kirby
- Shadow Mewtwo VS Kirby
- Kirby vs Shazam
- Kirby vs Shuma-Gorath
- Kirby VS Sonic
- Kirby vs Superman
- Kirby Vs Taokaka
- Kirby VS Wario
- Kirby Vs Wario Vs Yoshi VS Pac-Man
- Kirby vs Wolverine
- Kirby vs Zen-Oh
- SCP-106 vs. Kirby
- Smash Bros. Original 4 Battle Royale
- NES Battle Royale
- Nintendo Hero Battle Royale
- Overpowered Hero Battle Royale
- Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale
- Ultimate Nintendo Heroes Death Battle Royale
- Ultimate Video Game Heroes Battle Royale
- Video Game Heroes Battle Royale
As Yarn Kirby
With the Smash Bros-verse
With the Kirby-verse
- Kirby-verse vs Dragon Ball-verse (Abandoned)
With Meta Knight and King Dedede
Completed Death Battles
- Kirby Vs Aang
- Kirby vs Ben Tennyson
- Kirby vs Cell
- Kirby vs Jigglypuff
- Kirby vs Pikachu
- Mario VS Kirby
- Maxwell vs Kirby
- Mega Man vs Kirby
- Kirby vs Rosalina and Luma
- Kirby VS Samus Aran
- Kirby VS Sans
- SCP-682 VS Kirby
- Kirby VS Yoshi
As Yarn Kirby
- The Champions Strike Back - Smash Edition
- Mario VS Kirby VS Mega Man
- Super Smash Bros. 64 Battle Royale
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 12
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 2
A thousand years ago, the star warriors have defended the universe from the infamous and powerful Nightmare. However, they ended up dying, leaving only two left. The heroic Meta Knight, who fought in the war and barley made it out with his life and our famous pink hero, Kirby, who avoided the entire war in a star spaceship, and crash landed on the planet Popstar. Kirby has fought and battled enemies and protected Dreamland from disasters and his arch-enemy, King Dedede. Kirby is famously known for inhaling his enemies and copying their abilities. He also uses his warp star for transportation, which can move faster than light, though he can fly on his own for long periods of time.
Death Battle Info
- Age: Unknown, 200 years pre-maturity
- Height: 8 in/20 cm
- Weight: Likely under 10 oz/283 g
- Species: Unknown
- Infant-like and cheerful demeanor
- A Star Warrior
- Citizen of Dream Land
- Copy Ability
- Warp Star
- Star Spit
- Touch Dash
- Air Bullet
- Slide Kick
- Can Summon Helpers
- Robobot Armor
- Water Gun (While underwater)
By eating an opponent or certain item, Kirby can temporary power-up into a more powerful form. Kirby can also use an Ability Scroll to create two-part combinations. In Kirby 64, there were many mix copy abilities which can be obtained by inhaling two objects/enemies with different copy abilities at once. The list of mix abilities can be found on this chart:
- Sword Kirby: One of Kirby's most powerful melee forms, Kirby becomes skill with sword that he uses attacks like Final Cutter and Spinning Sword. Combination variants include Ice Sword Kirby, Fire Sword Kirby, and Thunder Sword Kirby.
- Star Rod
- Ultra Sword
- Snow Bowl
- Grand Hammer
- Plasma (Though this ability has recently been merged with Spark)
- Halberd (Robobot Form)
Strengths and Feats
- Can cause earthquakes by punching the ground in Mass Attack
- Throw Kirby threw a clown from Popstar all the way to a nearby Black Hole .
- Cracked Planet Popstar in half
- He also did it again, while divided into four in Amazing Mirror
- Obliterated Popstar in manga
- Punched a hole through the Earth
- Survived a blast from a gigantic cannon with little-to-no damage
- Threw Popon to the sun
- Completely unaffected for this
- Redirected a meteor using simple cannonballs
- Drilled through the planet-sized Star Dream with the Robobot
- Flied to NOVA's summon point and back in mere seconds, which is at the edge of the galaxy
- Can survive attacks from black holes
- Saved Popstar multiple times.
- Saved his universe multiple times/Defeat universal enemies.
- Defeated Landia EX (in three different games), Magolor and Parallel Landia.
- Defeated Master Hand and Crazy Hand in Kirby & the amazing mirror.
- In multiple Kirby games, this hand seems to be Master Hand.
- Sakurai is the creator of Kirby and Smash.
- Beat Star Dream, a Reality Warper machine and a NOVA.
- Defeated Marx Soul who absorbed NOVA's power.
- Defeated Queen Sectonia who had eaten 4 Miracle Fruits.
- One Miracle fruit transforms Kirby into Big Bang Kirby.
- Defeated Meta Knight who's sword is established to possess infinite power. (むげん = infinite.)
- Defeated King D-Mind and Dark Mind who's hammer and helmet are the second best equipment of its kind to fight with all the bosses in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, including Landia EX and Parallel Landia.
- Overstrength Magolor.
- Defeat Kabu who can see the future.(Here)
- He can move during time stopped. (Not only the enemy stop, is a real time stopped ability and when using it other Kirbys without that ability can move freely.)
- Can keep up with Magolor's speed.
Weaknessess and Failures
- He is a young boy (Not a baby.)
- Has attacked Dedede even when Dedede is trying to do heroic things (like protect the Star Rod) .
- Despite being labeled as a hero, has committed multiple acts of genocide  
- Is always hungry and obsessed with food
- The plot of Kirby: Squeak Squad and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is literally Kirby seeking revenge on the villains simply because his food was taken from him.
- Despite his invincibility, Kirby can still be knocked out
- His durability and defensive limitations are inconsistent and can vary depending on his depiction.
- Copy abilities expire if Kirby takes too much damage
- His floating can be interrupted if he takes too much damage.
- Very normal characters can easily send Kirby flying from a strong impact simply because Kirby is nigh weightless.
- Smash Bros depict Kirby as one of the top 5 lightest combatants.
- Kirby is very small and his very stubby limbs gives Kirby an unorthodox physique.
Weaknessess and Failures in the anime
- Has the mentality of a baby; meaning he's immature, unintelligent, unfocused, inexperienced and a bit too friendly
- In the anime, Kirby normally needs Tiff commanding him in order to do basic tactics (almost like a pokemon).
- Sometimes just stares obliviously at events around him 
- His baby-like and adorable appearance makes it very hard for other people to take him seriously.
- Inhale has limitations;
- Giant opponents and some bosses cannot be inhaled
- Certain opponents cannot be killed by being inhaled and are just 'pooped' back out.
- In the anime; Kirby can be exhausted if he uses Inhale for too long.
- Inhale is very short ranged and can be escapable at longer ranges.
- Once dated a giant finger.