Kirby is the main hero of the same name media franchise. He previously fought Majin Buu in the 40th episode of Death Battle, Kirby VS Majin Buu. He also fought Pac-Man in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Kirby Vs Aang (Completed)
- Arale Norimaki vs Kirby (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs. Astro Boy (Abandoned)
- Asura vs. Kirby
- Kirby VS Bayonetta (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Ben Tennyson (Completed)
- Kirby vs Bill Cipher
- Bub vs. Kirby
- Kirby vs Bowser (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Cell (Completed)
- Kirby VS Destroyah (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Ditto (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Doctor Doom (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Donkey Kong (Abandoned)
- Doomsday vs Kirby
- Kirby vs Lucy
- Kirby vs. Emerl (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Erza Scarlet (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs The Flash (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs. Flowey (Completed)
- Kirby vs Galactus
- Kirby VS Gamera (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Godzilla (Abandoned)
- Goku vs Kirby (Completed)
- Gon vs. Kirby (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Guzzlord (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Heaven Ascension DIO (Abandoned)
- Hulk vs. Kirby
- Kirby vs Jigglypuff (Completed)
- Kirby vs Klonoa (Abandoned)
- Link vs Kirby (Abandoned)
- Mario VS Kirby (Completed)
- Maxwell vs Kirby (Completed)
- Kirby VS Mega Man.EXE (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Metal Sonic (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Mew
- Monkey D. Luffy VS Kirby
- Kirby VS Mothra (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Ness (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs NiGHTS
- Orga vs Kirby (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Pac-Man
- Kirby vs Pikachu (Completed)
- Kirby VS Pit (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Popeye
- Pops vs Kirby
- Kirby VS Rainbow Dash
- Kirby VS Rayquaza (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Ristar
- Kirby vs Rodan (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Rosalina and Luma (Completed)
- Kirby VS Rose Quartz
- Kirby vs. Sackboy (Abandoned)
- Sailor Moon vs. Kirby (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Samus Aran (Completed)
- Kirby VS Sans (Completed)
- SCP-106 vs. Kirby
- SCP-682 VS Kirby (Completed)
- Shadow Mewtwo VS Kirby
- Kirby vs Shazam
- Kirby vs Shuma-Gorath (Abandoned)
- Kirby vs Superman
- Kirby Vs Taokaka (Completed)
- Kirby vs Wolverine (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Yoshi (Completed)
- Kirby vs Zen-Oh
- Kirby vs Android 21 (Zinniax-13)
As Yarn Kirby
- Nintendo Fabric Battle Royale (Abandoned)
- Paper Mario vs. Toon Link vs. Yarn Kirby
- Paper Mario vs Yarn Kirby (Completed)
- Yarn Kirby vs Yarn Yoshi (Completed)
- The Champions Strike Back - Smash Edition (Completed)
- NES Battle Royale (Abandoned)
- Nintendo Hero Battle Royale (Abandoned)
- Overpowered Hero Battle Royale
- Powerful Hero Battle Royale
- Smash Bros. Original 4 Battle Royale
- Stronger Than They Look Battle Royale
- Super Smash Bros. 64 Battle Royale (Completed)
- Ultimate Nintendo Heroes Death Battle Royale (Completed)
With Meta Knight and King Dedede
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 14
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 2
- Arceus (Pokémon)
- Beerus (Dragon Ball)
- Broly (Dragon Ball)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Mickey Mouse (Disney)
- Paper Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
- Parasite (DC)
- Piccolo (Dragon Ball)
A thousand years ago, the star warriors have defended the universe from the infamous and powerful Nightmare. However, they ended up dying, leaving only two left. The heroic Meta Knight, who fought in the war and barely made it out with his life and our famous pink hero, Kirby, who avoided the entire war in a star spaceship, and crash-landed on the planet Popstar. Kirby has fought and battled enemies and protected Dreamland from disasters and his arch-enemy, King Dedede. Kirby is famously known for inhaling his enemies and copying their abilities. He also uses his warp star for transportation, which can move faster than light, though he can fly on his own for long periods of time.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Age: Unknown, 200 years pre-maturity
- Height: 8 in/20 cm
- Weight: Likely under 10 oz/283 g
- Species: Unknown
- Infant-like and cheerful demeanor
- A Star Warrior
- Citizen of Dream Land
Strengths and Feats
- Cracked Planet Popstar in half
- Punched a hole through the Earth
- Threw Popon to the sun
- Obliterated Popstar in manga
- Destroyed Nova, who is planet-sized
- Defeated Nightmare and Dark Matter
- Redirected a meteor using simple cannonballs
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Star Spit
- Touch Dash
- Robobot Armor
- Water Gun (While underwater)
By eating an opponent or certain item, Kirby can temporary power-up into a more powerful form. Kirby can also use an Ability Scroll to create two-part combinations. In Kirby 64, there were many mix copy abilities which can be obtained by inhaling two objects/enemies with different copy abilities at once. The list of mix abilities can be found on this chart:
- Sword Kirby: One of Kirby's most powerful melee forms, Kirby becomes skill with a sword that he uses attacks like Final Cutter and Spinning Sword. Combination variants include Ice Sword Kirby, Fire Sword Kirby, and Thunder Sword Kirby.
- Ultra Sword
- Snow Bowl
- Grand Hammer
- Plasma (Though this ability has recently been merged with Spark)
- Halberd (Robobot Form)
Strengths and Feats
- Can cause earthquakes by punching the ground in Mass Attack
- Throw Kirby threw a clown from Popstar all the way to a nearby Black Hole. 
- Cracked Planet Popstar in half.
- He also did it again, while divided into four in Amazing Mirror.
- Survived a blast from a gigantic cannon with little-to-no damage.
- Completely unaffected by this.
- Drilled through the planet-sized Star Dream with the Robobot.
- Flown to NOVA's summon point and back in mere seconds, which is at the edge of the galaxy.
- Saved Popstar multiple times.
- Destroyed Nova, who is planet-sized twice.
- Defeated Necrodeus.
- Defeated All Ex Bosses.
- Survived unaffected in a huge black hole.
- Defeated Daroach and Dark Nebula who were also unaffected by it.
- Defeated Drawcia while handicapped, who warped massive portions of space including into paint and send a deletion wave to eliminate Kirby which removed dozens of solar systems.
- Kirby is able to survive quite easily said deletion wave, which would give him resistance to Existence Erasure.
- Saved his universe multiple times/Defeat universal enemies.
- Defeated Landia EX (in three different games), Magolor and Parallel Landia.
- Beat Star Dream, a Reality Warper machine and a NOVA.
- Defeated Marx Soul who absorbed NOVA's power.
- Defeated Queen Sectonia who had eaten 4 Miracle Fruits.
- One Miracle fruit transforms Kirby into Big Bang Kirby.
- Defeated Meta Knight who's sword is established to possess infinite power. (むげん = infinite.)
- Defeated King D-Mind and Dark Mind who's hammer and helmet are the second best equipment of its kind to fight with all the bosses in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, including Landia EX and Parallel Landia.
- Overstrength Magolor.
- Defeat Kabu who can see the future.
- Can stop time. (Not only the enemy stop, is a real-time stopped ability and when using it other Kirbys without that ability can move freely).
- Can fight without his soul in his body (Though Kirby still needs it to exist to live)
- Possess a couple of methods to resurrect himself.
- Possess an insane healing factor.
- Possess some forms of Transmutation.
- His Ghost ability gives him access to Existence Erasure when possessing someone and his Hypernova ability gives him access to Void Manipulation when absorbing.
- In an idle animation, Kirby was shown to be quick enough to go to sleep, dream something up and wake up in time to eat it.
- Kirby supposedly has "Infinite Power"
- He is a young boy (Not a baby.)
- Has attacked Dedede even when Dedede is trying to do heroic things (Like protect the Star Rod).
- Despite being labeled as a hero, has committed multiple acts of genocide  
- Is always hungry and obsessed with food.
- The plot of Kirby: Squeak Squad and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse are literally Kirby seeking revenge on the villains simply because his food was taken from him.
- Despite his invincibility, Kirby can still be knocked out.
- His durability and defensive limitations are inconsistent and can vary depending on his depiction.
- Copy abilities expire if Kirby takes too much damage.
- His floating can be interrupted if he takes too much damage.
- Very normal characters can easily send Kirby flying from a strong impact simply because Kirby is nigh weightless.
- Smash Bros depict Kirby as one of the top 5 lightest combatants.
- Kirby is very small and his very stubby limbs give Kirby an unorthodox physique.
- Has the mentality of a baby; meaning he's immature, unintelligent, unfocused, inexperienced and a bit too friendly.
- In the anime, Kirby normally needs Tiff commanding him in order to do basic tactics (almost like a Pokemon).
- Sometimes just stares obliviously at events around him. 
- His baby-like and adorable appearance make it very hard for other people to take him seriously.
- Inhale has limitations;
- Giant opponents and some bosses cannot be inhaled.
- Certain opponents cannot be killed by being inhaled and are just 'pooped' back out.
- In the anime; Kirby can be exhausted if he uses Inhale for too long.
- Inhale is very short ranged and can be escapable at longer ranges.
- Kirby's 'poyo' language debuted in the Kirby Anime before being presented in the games.
- Once dated a giant finger.