|~ Little Mac|
Little Mac is the main protagonist of the Punch-Out!! series of video games. He appeared in the Season 2 finale of One Minute Melee where he brawled with Ippo Makunouchi.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Little Mac vs. Balrog (Completed)
- Bruno Joe vs. Little Mac (Abandoned)
- Little Mac VS Burai Yamamoto
- Conor McGregor vs Little Mac (Completed)
- Dudley vs. Little Mac (Completed)
- Little Mac Vs. Edward Elric (Completed)
- Little Mac vs. Eren Yeager (Completed)
- Garnet vs. Little Mac (Completed)
- Little Mac vs. Hitmonchan (Completed)
- Little Mac VS Ken Masters
- Little Mac VS Knuckles The Echidna (Abandoned)
- Mario vs Little Mac (Abandoned)
- Little Mac vs Liu Kang
- Machamp vs Little Mac
- Little Mac vs Makunouchi Ippo (Completed)
- Neopolitan vs Little Mac
- Little Mac vs. Rocky Balboa
- Little Mac VS Ryu (Completed)
- Little Mac vs. Tiffany Lords
- Wario VS Little Mac
- Little Mac vs Yang Xiao Long (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 4
- Losses: 6
- Draws: 0
Death Battle Info
- Name: Little Mac
- Age: 17
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 107 lbs
- Trained by former professional boxer Doc Louis.
- Swift and agile.
- Focuses on speed over power.
- Relies on jabs, hooks, feints and uppercuts.
- Blocks attacks.
- Can guard his face and body.
- Sometimes gets a second wind.
- Can by-pass projectiles.
- Launches Mac upward with a corkscrew motion.
- Hits multiple times.
- Poor vertical distance.
- Counters physical attacks.
- More likely just another way of dodging and then countering.
Mindset and Physicality
- Tactically and strategically inclined.
- Focuses on exploiting enemy signs.
- Strong enough to damage Bald Bull and Mike Tyson.
- Fast enough to land strikes on Piston Honda and Great Tiger.
- Tough enough to take a few hits from Mr. Sandman, Super Macho Man and Donkey Kong.
- Passed down by its inventor Doc Louis.
- Gained by hitting opponents at certain times.
- Extremely powerful.
- Can store up to 3 Punches.
- Charging and releasing all of them results in a super powerful uppercut.
- Little Mac will lose all of his Star Punches if he's hit.
- Transforms after Giga Mac Juice bar is filled by hitting the opponent at certain times.
- Trades speed for power.
- Can earn Star Punches just by taunting.
- Lacks stamina.
- Has become Boxing Champion several times.
- Has defeated a vast array of opponents way out of his weight class (literally).
- Beat Mike Tyson, an accomplishment in itself.
- Beat Don Flamenco, who can uppercut a bull into the air with ease.
- Beat Piston Hondo, who can run faster than a bullet train.
- Beat Soda Popinski, who can pull a truck with his mouth.
- Beat Bald Bull, who can tank getting hit by a real bull.
- Beat Mr. Sandman, who can destroy a building with his bare hands.
- Beat Donkey Kong (Punch Out canon only).
- Punched Sandbag through a 2nd story window (Smash canon only).
- While tough, Little Mac can only take so much punishment before he goes down. His HP compared to other professional boxers is below average.
- Getting hit results in the loss of all his Star Punches.
- Relies on speed over power.
- Giga Mac is comparatively slower and more predictable.
- Good on the ground, terrible in the air.
- No projectiles or long ranged options.