|“|| Ash: Master? Are you kidding? No Pikachu and I are best friends. |
Ash: If one of your friends was lost, you'd wanna bring 'em too, wouldn't ya?
Lucario: I don't have any friends and I don't want any.
|~ Lucario to Ash Ketchum in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew|
Lucario is an Aura Pokémon that appeared in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Lucario vs Gaomon
- Goofy vs Lucario
- Lucario VS Greninja
- Lucario VS Heihachi
- Lucario vs. Iron-Fist
- Lucario VS Ken Masters
- Kenshi vs Lucario
- Liu Kang vs Lucario
- Neji Hyuga Vs Lucario
- Lucario VS Shadow
- Silver Vs. Lucario
- Lucario vs Snake
- Spider-Man vs Lucario (By Eficiente)
- Sonic The Hedgehog VS Lucario
- Lucario vs Toph
- Lucario VS Venoct
- Lucario VS Wolverine
- Lucario vs Zoroark
- Lucario vs Garnet
Completed Death Battles
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 4
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
The Lucario are Fighting/Steel-type Pokemon that are the evolved form of the Riolu. A Lucario can sense aura in all living things, allowing them to read the thoughts and movements of others up to a mile away if trained well with surprise attacks useless against them.
Death Battle Info
- Fighting/Steel type
- 2x Resistance to Normal, Steel, Grass, Ice, Dragon, and Dark attacks.
- 4x Resistance to Rock and Bug attacks.
- Immune to Poison attacks.
- Close-range: Power-up Punch, Close Combat, Circle Throw
- Mid-range: Force Palm, Bone Rush, Metal Claw
- Long Range: Aura Sphere, Aura Storm
- Special: Copycat, Metal Sound, Swords Dance, Extreme Speed, Double Team, Mega Evolution (aura power at maximum limit)
Aura power increased to its maximum limit.
- Close-range: Power-up Punch, Close Combat
- Mid-range: Bone Rush
- Long Range: Aura Sphere
- Special: Metal Sound
- Few Lucario can telepathically communicate with humans
- Fast enough to surprise Pikachu 
- 2x weakness to Fire, Ground and Fighting attacks.
- Below average defensive stats.
- Lucario that can Mega Evolve could go berserk if unable to properly channel their increased aura.