|“|| Ash: Master? Are you kidding? No Pikachu and I are best friends. |
Ash: If one of your friends was lost, you'd wanna bring 'em too, wouldn't ya?
Lucario: I don't have any friends and I don't want any.
|~ Lucario to Ash Ketchum in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew|
Lucario is an Aura Pokémon that appeared in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Espio VS Lucario (Completed)
- Lucario vs. Gajeel Redfox (Completed)
- Lucario vs Gaomon
- Lucario vs Garnet
- Lucario VS Geno
- Goofy vs Lucario
- Lucario VS Greninja
- Lucario VS Heihachi
- Lucario vs. Iron-Fist
- Lucario VS Ken Masters
- Kenshi vs Lucario
- Lucario vs Knuckles (Completed)
- Liu Kang vs Lucario
- Neji Hyuga Vs Lucario
- Lucario vs Po (Completed)
- Lucario VS Renamon (Completed Fanon Version)
- Lucario VS Ryu (Street Fighter) (Completed)
- Lucario VS Shadow
- Silver Vs. Lucario
- Lucario vs Snake
- Spider-Man vs Lucario (By Eficiente)
- Sonic The Hedgehog VS Lucario
- Lucario vs Toph
- Lucario VS Venoct
- Lucario VS Wolverine
- Yang VS Lucario (Completed)
- Lucario vs Zoroark
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 5
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 0
- Boa Hancock (One Piece)
- Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Doctor Strange
- Gabumon (Digimon)
- Robert James (Power Rangers)
- Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
- Tigress (Kung Fu Panda)
The Lucario are Fighting/Steel-type Pokemon that are the evolved form of the Riolu. A Lucario can sense aura in all living things, allowing them to read the thoughts and movements of others up to a mile away if trained well with surprise attacks useless against them.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Height: 3'11" | 119 cm
- Weight: 119 lbs | 54 kg
- Pokémon Type: Steel & Fighting
- The Aura Pokémon
- Habitat: Mountains
- High attack power
- Evolves from Riolu
- Well known Trainers: Sir Aaron, Riley, Maylene, Korrina
- Bone Rush
- Hits 2 to 5 times
- Metal Claw
- Heal Pulse
- Restores 50% health
- Calm Mind
- Increases Special Attack
- Increases Special Defense
- Swords Dance
- Sharply increases Attack power
- Metal Sound
- Power-Up Punch
- Increases Attack power
- Extreme Speed
- So fast it always strikes first
- Close Combat
- Deals high damage but lowers user's defenses
- Dragon Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- An energy projectile formed from user's Aura
- Wide spread of damage
- Never misses a target
- Mangled a steel claw
- Riolu can lift a 573 lb Gigalith
- Dodged multiple logs while blinded
- Survived Registeel's strangehold
- Caused explosion which destroyed a roof
- Overpowered Regirock's hyper beam
- Moved faster than eyesight
- Riley's Lucario destroyed his own Pokeball!
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Fighting/Steel type
- 2x Resistance to Normal, Steel, Grass, Ice, Dragon, and Dark attacks.
- 4x Resistance to Rock and Bug attacks.
- Immune to Poison attacks.
- Close-range: Power-up Punch, Close Combat, Circle Throw
- Mid-range: Force Palm, Bone Rush, Metal Claw
- Long Range: Aura Sphere, Aura Storm
- Special: Copycat, Metal Sound, Swords Dance, Extreme Speed, Double Team, Mega Evolution (aura power at maximum limit)
- +35 Attack
- +18 Defense
- +35 Sp. Attack
- +22 Speed
- Increased Aura
- Few Lucario can telepathically communicate with humans
- Fast enough to surprise Pikachu 
- 2x weakness to Fire, Ground and Fighting attacks.
- Below average defensive stats.
- Aegislash is immune to Fighting moves, resistant to Steel moves, and has high Def and S.Def which allows it to easily tank Lucario's attacks.
- Lucario that can Mega Evolve could go berserk if unable to properly channel their increased aura.