|“||I prayed to the Hero-King for a small part of the strength he used to save the world. But I need this subterfuge no longer. I choose to fight as Lucina now. The name that reminds me of the strength in the man and woman who chose it.||„|
|~ Lucina in Chapter 14|
Lucina is the princess and daughter of Chrom from the video game, Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Alicia Melchiott vs. Lucina
- Lucina vs Asch the Bloody
- Asuna Yuuki vs. Lucina
- Blaze VS Lucina (Completed by DoomFest)
- Lucina vs. Crono (Completed by Tewn Lonk)
- Dusknoir VS Lucina (Completed by MagicRock)
- Lucina vs. Edea Lee (Completed by Arigarmy)
- Lucina vs. Grovyle (Mystery Dungeon)
- Ike VS Lucina (By Commander Ghost)
- Kitana VS Lucina (by MickeySR2112)
- Lucina vs. Lightning Farron (Completed by Shadow7615)
- Link vs Lucina (Completed by Pokemon Trainer Lion)
- Marth vs. Lucina
- Lucina vs Monica Raybrandt (Completed)
- Lucina vs Mr Game and Watch
- Lucina vs. Naoto Shirogane
- Peach vs Lucina (Completed by Maxevil)
- Lucina Vs Petta
- Roy Vs Lucina (Fire Emblem 6 vs Fire Emblem Awakening.) (Completed by Ryu Master)
- Ruby Rose VS Lucina (By Commander Ghost)
- Lucina VS Shantae (Abandoned)
- Silver vs Lucina (By Cropfist)
- Wander vs Lucina
- Lucina Vs Weiss Schnee
- Lucina VS Xenovia Quarta (Completed by DealySinner28)
- Yang Xiao Long vs Lucina
- Zelda vs. Lucina (Completed by Shadow7615)
- Zelos Wilder vs. Lucina (Completed by ParaGoomba348)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 4
- Losses: 8
- Draws: 0
- Hakumen (BlazBlue)
- Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
- Rosalina (Super Mario Bros.)
- Trunks (Dragon Ball)
- Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack)
Death Battle Info
- Lucina was voted the most popular female character in the Fire Emblem: Awakening Character Popularity Poll in Japan.
- Because Chrom does not need to marry Sully, Sumia, Maribelle, Olivia, or the Female Avatar; and Lucina must be recruited for story purposes; Lucina is the only child character whose determinate parent does not need to have an S-Support.
- Lucina is the only child with a fixed hair color and cannot inherit the hair color of her non-determinate parent.
- Lucina's birthday is the same day that Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance were first released in Japan.
- If Lucina and Owain achieve an S-support, they will gain the title "Companion", on their character cards instead of "Husband/Wife" to prevent implications of incest. The title is also used if she achieves an S-support with a Morgan, if Inigo or Brady are his father (If Chrom is Inigo or Brady's father.)
- If Lucina is the daughter of the Avatar, Lucina will have the most amount of class options out of all characters in the game with a total of 35 (34 without Bride).
- Because of this, Lucina is tied with Female Morgan for the most amount of skills learned in a single playthrough with 74 skills possible.
- Lucina's official artwork depicts her wielding the Falchion.
- Her confession image is unique in that the background does not change to a bubbly pattern variant seen in most other confessions.
- If the Female Avatar marries Chrom, Lucina will have both the Exalted Blood and Fell Dragon Blood. Lucina is one of four children who can possibly have this trait, the other 3 being both Morgans and Owain.
- On Paralogue 22 and in Streetpass, Lucina, if she is in her Lord class will have her mask present as an enemy. This is likely the "Enemy Coloration" for the female Lord Class.