Machamp is the Superpower Pokémon. It evolves from Machoke after being traded away, after evolving from Machop at level 28.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Bane vs Machamp
- Goro vs. Machamp (Completed)
- Machamp vs Goro Kintaro and Sheeva
- Hulk vs Machamp
- Machamp vs Little Mac
- Machamp VS Rawk Hawk (Abandoned)
- Zangief vs Machamp (Completed)
- Fatal four armed way (Abandoned)
- Four Arm Battle Royale (Completed)
- Pokken Tournament Battle Royale (Abandoned)
With the Pokémon-verse
- Pokken Tournament VS Street Fighter (Abandoned)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 3
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
Death Battle Info
- Name: Machamp
- The Superpower Pokémon
- Type: Fighting
- Height: 5'03"
- Weight: 286.6lbs.
- Fully evolved form of the Machop line.
- HP: 90
- Attack: 130
- Defense: 80
- Special Attack: 65
- Special Defense: 85
- Speed: 55
- Overall: 505
- Low Sweep
- Lowers the opponent's speed, if hits
- Dual Chop
- Dragon-Type Attack
- Delivers two guaranteed hits, if the first one hits
- Cross Chop
- High Attack Fighting-Type Attack.
- Bulk Up
- Raises the users Attack and Defense stats by one level.
- Allows users to hit ghostly Pokémon with Normal and Fighting Type Moves.
- Does high damage, but user receives recoil damage if hits.
- Dynamic Punch
- High Attack, but has low accuracy
- Guaranteed confusion if it hits the opponent
- Guts: Boosts the Attack Powers if there's a status problem.
- No Guard: Ensures attacks by or against the Pokémon land.
- Steadfast (Hidden Ability): Rises user's Speed if flinches.
- Strong enough to lift an entire mountain with one arm.
- Strong enough to deliver punches that can send it's opponent clear over the horizon.
- Fast enough to deliver 1000 punches within 2 seconds.
- Capable of delivering megaton-level punches.
- Which is the equivalent of 1 million tons of TNT
- Mastered every kind of Martial Arts.
- Capable of hefting dump truck with ease.
- Can send a train flying with one punch.
- Can resist Rock, Dark, and Bug Type Moves.
- Can attack those who are semi-invulnerable (If Machamp has the ability No Guard).
- As Machoke, they're capable of effortlessly breaking through chains that bind them.
- As Machop, they're capable of lifting a boulder roughly 2x (or more) bigger than it with one arm.
- Lacks a lot on ranged attacks, and relies a lot on close ranged combat.
- Has a tendency to leap into action before it thinks.
- Terrible at doing delicate and precision work with it's fingers
- Weak against Psychic, Flying, and Fairy Type moves
- While a very fast puncher, Machamp is rather slow on the ground.
- Most of it's attacks can't harm Ghost-Type Pokémon
- If they don't use Foresight.