|“||You think you can defeat me? Me, the mistress of all evil?||„|
Maleficent is the antagonist of Disney's 1959 animated movie, Sleeping Beauty, and is one of Disney's most infamous villains. She is also a major antagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series of video games.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Maleficent vs Acnologia
- Bowser vs. Maleficent
- Corrin vs. Maleficent
- Maleficent VS Doctor Doom
- Maleficent vs. Flemeth
- Ganondorf VS Maleficent
- Maleficent Vs Jake Long
- Maleficent VS Lord Voldemort
- Maleficent vs Mok Swagger
- Maleficent vs Ursula
- Famous Villain Battle Royale (Abandoned)
Completed Death Battle
- Cinder Fall vs Maleficent (by Maxevil)
- Darth Sidious vs Maleficent (by Uk Kook)
- Maleficent VS Harry Potter
- Maleficent vs. Jafar (by Blade0886 and Blipeddeeblah)
- Maleficent vs Zelena
- Tyrannical Dragons Battle Royal (as Dragon Maleficent)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 5
- Draws: 0
- Hades Izanami (BlazBlue)
- Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
- Ragyo Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)
- Raven (DC Comics)
- Salem (RWBY)
- The Enchantress (Shovel Knight)
Out of spite of not being invited to a celebration of the birth of the king's newborn daughter Aurora, Maleficent came uninvited gave the child a gift: death upon being pricked by a spindle wheel among reaching womanhood. Though the curse was weaken to be a spell of eternal sleep, Maleficent resolved to see her vengeance fulfilled while disposing any who interfere.
During the events of the Kingdom Hearts series, after her curse was broken, Maleficent resolved to find Kingdom Hearts to become the ruler of all with Pete as her right hand lacky. Though she played a part in Master Xehanort's scheme through his Ansem incarnation, Maleficent has no intent to be anyone's pawn.
Death Battle Info
- Summoning Spell: Summons minions, meteors, lightning storms, thorny vines.
- Green Fire manipulation
- Manages to hold off hundreds of Heartless with Pete's help.
- Not able to fully grasp post-middle-ages concepts like cyberspace.