|“||Batman was right. I was blinded by my desire for the others to truly be members of my race.||„|
|~ Martian Manhunter|
Martian Manhunter is a character from DC Comics. He fought Piccolo in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Magneto VS Martian Manhunter
- Martian Manhunter vs. Mewtwo
- Martian Manhunter vs. Vision
- Injustice Battle Royale (By Eficiente)
Completed Death Battles
J'onn Jonzz is an extraterrestrial humanoid from the planet Mars at a time of a racial war between his Green Martian brothers and the White Martians. Though J'onn joined the cause to protect his family, the "The Martian Holocaust" greatly decimated both the races to the point of extinction as he inadvertently teleported to Earth by Dr. Saul Erdel. The shock of J'onn's sudden appearance causes Erdel to die from a heart attack, forcing the martian to assume Dr. Erdel's identity and understand about 1950s human society through television while bidding his time for his people to save him. But J'onn would have decades to wait and eventually accepting that Mars is now devoid of intelligent life, creating an identity as Middletown detective John Jones in the present day and becoming one of the founding members of the Justice League
Death Battle Info
As a martian, besides being stronger and denser than a human, Martian Manhunter's primary ability is shape-shifting. This includes altering his physical appearance to assume another's identity, camouflage himself around her surroundings, and adapting to an environment. He also possess the ability to shift his density to move through solid objects, telepathy that allows him to understand any language, and telekinesis that he can use to propel himself into the air. As the product of an advanced civilization with years of wisdom a strategic thinking, Martian Manhunter also possesses a wealth of scientific knowledge and technological expertize that make him a great counselor.
- Martian Manhunter wears organic clothing that can change size, shape and color in response to his mental commands.
- Can become slightly stronger than Superman if he wanted, being out of the few to actually harm a Kryptonian bare-handed.
- Harm/bleed Pre Crisis Superman with one punch https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/punch4.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1
- Having assumed the identity of the deceased Hank Henshaw, he becomes the leaders of the Department of Extranormal Operations to ensure humane treatment of alien prisoners.
- Took on the Justice League by himself http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3259676-justiceleague_8_thegroup_022.jpg
- Can harm Superboy Prime http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37620/878525-jobbered.jpg
- Stated by Superman that he would be scared to fight MM http://orig13.deviantart.net/309c/f/2015/221/2/d/even_superman_admit_martian_manhunter_is_overpower_by_newsuperdannyzx-d950z24.png
- His Telepathy won't work in the likes of Black Adam http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1037249-racerx_wwiiib1_p08.jpg
- As a martian, he is weak against direct heat or fire and his physiology is susceptible to pressure, shrinking a bit at underwater depths.
- Guilt of his role in the Martian Holocaust.
- Choco Cookies.
- Unable to mentally translate Krolotean.
- Was briefly a Black Lantern.
- In an alternative universe, he was killed by superman (Injustice Year 1)