|“||I'm here for a little...uh, divine intervention.||„|
Lady Palutena is the goddess of light from the video game, Kid Icarus, serving as Pit's mentor and mother figure.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Aqua vs. Palutena (Abandoned)
- Palutena vs Arceus (Abandoned)
- Palutena vs Champion Cynthia
- Palutena Vs Demise
- Palutena vs Dormammu (Abandoned)
- Palutena vs Eden (Completed by Ahomeschoolingroudon)
- Palutena vs Elizabeth
- Palutena vs. Ganondorf (Completed)
- Ilias vs Palutena (By SaikouTouhou)
- King Dedede VS Palutena (By MagicRock)
- Palutena VS Kratos
- Palutena vs. Madoka Kaname (Completed by ParaGoomba34u)
- Palutena vs Neptune (Completed by Gold and Owly)
- Peach vs Palutena
- Princess Celestia vs Palutena (Completed by Maxevil)
- Ragyo vs. Palutena (By ArachnoGia)
- Palutena vs Raiden (Completed by Pikells)
- Rosalina vs Palutena (Completed by AwesomeBetterhero)
- Palutena vs Shinnok
- Toriel vs. Palutena (By GalacticAttorney)
- Palutena vs Yukari Yakumo (By SaikouTouhou)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 3
- Losses: 4
- Draws: 0
- Beerus (Dragon Ball)
- Chaos (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Darth Sidious (Star Wars)
- Gardevoir (Pokémon)
- Laphicet (Tales)
- Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
- Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue)
- Rias Gremory (Highschool DxD)
- Thor Odinson
- Zeus (God of War)
Palutena's history and motivations are shrouded in mistery. The only sure event before the start of the main story is her battle with Medusa, who was terrorizing humanity, where she turned her into a horrible monster as punishment. This backfired horribly when Medusa invaded skyworld and imprisoned her, and Pit had to come save her.
Death Battle Info
- Age: Ageless (Looks to be 22)
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Weapons: Scepter and Shield
Powers and Abilities
- Can be used without aid of wings
- Can do so effortlessly and possibly indefinitely
- Projectiles: Capable of taking many forms
- Small, fast balls of light
- Three balls of light in either a horizontal or vertical array; each ball firing three blasts of light
- Bright, blinding light
- Slow-moving, homing light
- Light columns
- Slow-moving halo that fires its own projectiles
- Palutena Glam Buster: Palutena charges for a while then release a massive column of light from the Sky.
- Angelic Missile: Cloaks herself in light and rushes forward, like a missile
- Staff makes decent melee weapon
- Reflect Barrier: Reflects all projectiles back at user
- Warp: Essentially teleportation
- Light Weight: Allows her to move at incredible speeds in conjunction with Super Speed.
- Jump Glide'
- Rocket Jump
Power of Weak-Point Exposure
- Detects weak points
- Made possible through "Palutena Super-Sensor"
- Turned Medusa into an eldritch abomination
- Destroyed Hedraw's body with one Mega Laser after Pit removed two of his heads.
- Has been leading her own army
- Managed to nearly defeat Pit despite being possessed by Chaos Kin and significantly weakened
- Typically a non-combatant
- Flighty; mind isn't always on the battle
- Overestimates herself
- Was possessed by the Chaos Kin before being defeated by Pit.