|“||I fight for all creatures living and breathing! I fight for all departed souls still hanging in limbo! But most of all, I fight for Lady Palutena, the goddess of light! And it's in all their names that I will crush you, lord of the Underworld! I won't let you desecrate another soul!||„|
Pit is the main character of the video game series, Kid Icarus. He will be facing against Sora in the upcoming 92nd Death Battle.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Ain vs Pit (By Zinniax-13)
- Pit vs Astraea
- Pit vs. Bayonetta (By Commander Ghost)
- Pit vs Castiel
- Pit vs. Dante (By ParaGoomba348)
- Eden VS Pit (By DanganPersona)
- Issei Hyoudou vs. Pit (Abandoned)
- Kirby VS Pit (By Hipper)
- Leonardo vs Pit
- Lightning vs Pit (By WarpStar930)
- Link vs Pit
- Mario vs. Pit (Abandoned)
- Neptune vs. Pit
- Pit vs NiGHTS
- Pit vs. Panty Anarchy (By GalacticAttorney)
- Skuld vs Pit (Zinniax-13)
- Sonic the Hedgehog vs Pit
- Undyne vs Pit
- Wonder Woman vs. Pit
With Dark Pit
Completed Death Battles
- Pit vs Akihiro (By SuperSaiyan2Link)
- Galacta Knight vs Pit (By Tacoturtle19)
- Gladi-Star VS Pit (By Zinniax-13)
- Pit vs. Kratos (By Ganime)
- Pit VS Percy jackson (By Aqua-pineapple-princess)
- Pit vs. Sayaka Miki (By ParaGoomba348)
- Pit VS Sephiroth (By PuasLuisZX)
- Pit VS Sora (By Chesknight)
- Pit vs Tsumichi (By Grnmachine1)
- Pit vs. Zidane Tribal (By John1Thousand and Shadow7615)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 6
- Losses: 5
- Draws: 0
- Decidueye (Pokemon)
- Donquixote Doflamingo (One Piece)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
- Hawkeye (Marvel)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
- Nui Harime (Kill la Kill)
- Pearl (Steven Universe)
- Rias Gremory (Highschool DxD)
- Ruby Rose (RWBY)
- Seiya (Saint Seiya)
- Shantae (Shantae)
- Shazam (DC)
Pit was a young angel boy, trapped in the Underworld. Then he was entrusted with a magical bow from the prisoned Goddess of Light, Palutena as well as a mission. Defeat the lord of the underworld, Medusa and save Angel Land. Naturally, he succeeds.
Death Battle Info (Official)
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Name: Pit
- Height: 160 cm / 5'3"
- Weight: Unknown
- Weapons expert
- Servant of Palutena, Goddess of Light
- Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
- He can outrun a lightning bolt
- Unlike an ordinary angel, Pit can't fly
- Can survive without oxygen
- He is able to use powers in the middle of a battle.
- But some of these powers are given by Palutena (Outside help).
- Violet Palm
- Great homing ability, good power, good speed
- Low range
- Ore Club
- Created giant powerful tornados
- Absurdly powerful melee strikes
- Palutena Bow
- Can be wielded as a melee weapon or long-range weapon
- Boost power as it gains distance.
- With the Angel Ring Pit can reflect projectiles
- Upperdash Arm
- Only powerful running
- Launch fire rings
- Guardian Orbitars
- Negate all damage completely
- Protection in two directions
Three Sacred Treasures
- The Arrows of Light
- Stronger, faster and better range options than normal arrows
- Can kill evil
- Wings of Pegasus
- You can fly without limits
- Mirror Shield
- Can reflect everything, even Medusa powers
- Durable enough for do a great job as a shield
Great Sacred Treasure
- A giant mech capable of going through several transitions to adapt to the situation.
- Is capable of going toe to toe with a god.
- Even when only its cannon is left Palutena can still power it up to fire.
- Defeated Medusa twice.
- Defeated the three-headed Hydra.
- Defeated the immortal Phoenix.
- Defeated the Twinbellows with a single charged shot from the First Blade (Corocoro Manga).
- Tanked a fireball from Hewdraw and, while weakened, takes a beating from Hewdraw (V Jump Manga).
- Defeated Magnus and Gaol alone.
- Defeated Viridi's army.
- Defeated Palutena while she was possessed.
- Defeated Hades with help.
- Has more than 25 years of training.
- Defeated the Aurum-possessed Pyrrhon.
- Cannot fly independently, requiring Palutena's Power of Flight or the Wings of Pegasus.
- Cocky and cheerful.
- Pretty stupid on his own.
- He is better fighting in the air than Earth.