|“||I'm strong to the finich, 'cause I eats me spinach. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! (Toot! Toot!)||„|
|~ Popeye's theme song|
Popeye is the main protagonist of the same title franchise.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Popeye vs. Asterix (Abandoned)
- Popeye VS Asura (Abandoned)
- Popeye vs Axe Cop (Adopted by Shakaboy)
- Popeye VS Bugs Bunny
- Popeye vs Chuck Norris
- Popeye vs. Doctor Manhattan (Completed)
- Popeye vs Donald Duck (Abandoned)
- Popeye vs Donkey Kong
- Popeye vs Felix the Cat (Abandoned)
- Popeye Vs Galactus
- Popeye Vs Garnet (Abandoned)
- Godzilla vs Popeye (Completed)
- Goku vs Popeye (Abandoned)
- Popeye vs He-Man (Abandoned)
- Popeye vs Hulk (Completed)
- Kirby VS Popeye
- Mario VS Popeye (Completed)
- Popeye vs. Mickey Mouse
- Popeye vs. Mighty Mouse (Completed)
- Popeye vs. Monkey D. Luffy (Completed)
- Raven vs Popeye (Abandoned)
- Popeye VS Saitama (Completed)
- Sonic VS Popeye
- Sportacus vs Popeye (Abandoned)
- Popeye vs Spongebob Squarepants (Completed)
- Popeye vs Superman
- Popeye Vs The One-Above-All (Abandoned)
- Thor vs. Popeye
- Wario vs Popeye
- Popeye vs Donkey Kong (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 6
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 0
Death Battle Info
- Aliases: Popeye the Sailorman
- Age: 42
- Height: 5'6"
- Occupation: Sailor, Boxer, Carpenter, Spinach Farmer, Restaurant Owner, Actor/Performer, Gym Instructor, Black Smith, etc.
- Affiliation: The Navy, Sweethaven (Hometown)
- Likes: Spinach, Olive Oyl, Sweet Pea, fighting, sailing, fishing, adventure, animals, freedom, the USA, and Superman comics
- Absurd feats of strength
- Punched Bluto so hard that he circled the Earth (Blow Me Down!: 1933)
- Punched a ship's mast so hard that it turned into clothing pins
- Punched a fish so hard that it turned into food cans
- Punched a High Striker game so hard that the weight knocked off the bell and continued to fly into the moon; giving the moon a black eye.
- Can throw baseballs with precise accuracy simply by flexing his bicep
- When Bluto cut down a bridge, Popeye simply dragged the landmass towards him to close the gap.
- Punched a tree so hard it turned into a coffin for Bluto
- Destroyed an oncoming train with one punch
- Fought and defeated a lightningbolt; a feat so impressive that it scared away the stormclouds.
- Virtually invincible
- An iron maiden's spikes bent when trying to crush him.
- A sniper tried to headshot Popeye; only for the bullet to bounce back and hit the sniper.
- While walking under a Pile Driver the machine struck Popeye directly onto his crown. But the recoil of the impact destroyed the machine while Popeye was oblivious to the event.
- Unharmed by lightning strikes to the head
- After getting completely vaporized by a laser, Popeye re-materialized by eating spinach: SOMEHOW.
- Before eating his spinach; Popeye's strength is significantly weaker. Some depictions of Popeye are not superhuman without spinach.
- The effects of the spinach are temporary; (although there is no constant time limit).
- His spinach can power-up his opponents as well; any enemy able to steal his spinach will be able to mimic Popeye's absurd feats of power.
- Popeye's later depictions are not as absurd as his original cartoons/comics.
- Popeye is very aggressive and is willing to pick a fight, even against obviously stronger opponents.
The official words to Popeye's song can be found at: