The Raving Rabbids are characters that first starred in the Rayman series and later in their own series.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far
- Raving Rabbids VS Bad Piggies
- Minions vs. Rabbids (team on team)
- Raving Rabbid vs Despicable Minion (complete) (one on one)
- Prinnies vs Raving Rabbids (complete)
Death Battle Info
- Height: 2 feet
- Weight: Unknown
- Mentally unstable
- Burps are strong enough to produce lightning and send cars flying and damage trees and buildings. Some burps are large enough to be visible from space.
- Able to knock buildings down in one punch.
- Can carry cows.
- Can carry a bumper car while walking on an apartment elevator.
- Are able to carry aeroplanes.
- Carried bubble beds and still jumped like they were on the moon.
- Built the Egyptian pyramids.
- Knocked off a single engine turbine with only a few whacks from a shopping cart.
- Can survive an explosion which sent them to the moon.
- Able to survive at high altitudes (Nearing space and probably higher).
- Can withstand hits from trophies, giant sodas, and even an anvil.
- Can survive a fall from a skyscraper.
- One blew itself all the way into space with TNT.
- Able to survive torture from lightning.
- Can hit watermelons very hard with their heads without feeling pain.
- They even survived the Ice Age and Dinosaur Extinction.
- In Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle in Lava Trail, one Rabbid was drinking lava and there were two others relaxing in it as if it was a hot tub.
- They can survive a hit to the head with a shot put, and slashes from swords
- Blinds opponents and makes it difficult for them to move.
- Rabbids can wrap it around their enemies so fast, the enemy doesn't notices until it is too late.
- Used as a melee weapon or as a gun.
- The Rabbid's main weapon.
- Used alongside the Plunger Gun, they can fire plungers at people, making them temporarily blind until they take out the plunger.
- They can even charge a shot for more damage.
- The Rabbids found it one day, with a few upgrades made it absolutely indestructible.
- It is strong enough with a few slams, can rip off a jet turbine.
- Combined with the "BWAAAH!!!" attack, can stun enemies.
- Can produce a speed boost by drifting, or by hitting an electrified boost panel.
- Can bend the laws of physics and can collect an infinite amount of things.
- Can suck up and rip anyone who gets in the way.
- Stolen from an active aeroplane.
- Can be controlled from the Rabbids.
- Can stun people.
- Powerful enough to break glass.
- Knocks out dogs.
- Literally scares the clothing off of people.
- Can stun people.
- Dances around, creating fire.
- Can also telekinetically lift others and cause mirrorballs to drop from the ceiling.
- Spins around in a tornado.
- Can ram into enemies.
- Jumps with it's landing causing a spring to appear from the floor.
- Launches other upwards.
Weapons from Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Bworb has less damage but has elemental damage.
- Precision can shoot at long distances.
- Boomshot works like a shotgun.
- Rumblebang works like a minigun.
- Grenaducks work like grenades.
- Rocket Launcher.
- Melee Hammer.
- Sentry that move to its target but explodes when near an enemy.
- These Weapons also have a chance of getting a supper effect for example:
- Push pushes enemies away.
- Bounce sends enemies flying.
- Burn sets enemies on fire.
- Freeze freezes enemies.
- Ink blinds enemies.
- Honey makes enemies unable to move.
- Vamp takes absorbs enemy health.
- Stone petrifies them.
- "BWAAAH" becomes enhanced and louder for serious damage.
- Health increases.
- His stats such as speed and strength becomes higher at being amplified.
- Able to carry incredibly heavy objects such as hospital beds, cows and planes.
- It's "BWAAAH!" shout can stun people and inflates hazmat suits until they burst.
- Can survive in space.
- Can survive in lava.
- Once somehow got stuck in a Wii Remote.
- Can easily blend in with city folk.
- Accomplished the goal and built a pile of garbage to the moon.
- Fought against the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters in TMNT: Smash Up.
- Managed to defeat the writer who created him and then is seen using his pencil to create new events and writing them into existence.
- The writer (who is supposedly a supreme being). created him in a white void and creating events means that the Rabbid was creating a universe
- In Travel in Time, went to the past and changed the future (creating one parallel timeline for every event they mess with) and later caused a time paradox in the ending.
- Invaded and even conquered the world that one time.
- Able to steal UFOs.
- Joined with Mario and his co. in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
- Dive into a pool so hard it caused all the water the splash out
- Really stupid, dumb, crazy, lazy and incompetent
- Takes time for them to figure out how certain objects work
- Curiosity can get the better of them.
- Usually, fight against each other.
- Bunnies can't play soccer, don't do vacuum cleaning, don't milk cows, never close doors, can't play with fireworks, can't cook eggs, can't take baths, can't cook a turkey, can't infiltrate games convention...
- BUT THEY CAN DANCE!
- The Rabbids were so popular that they overshadowed Rayman; effectively replacing him until the Rayman and Rabbid series split off from each other in 2009 and Rayman returned to being a 2d platformer in 2011.
- Concept art and beta designs here