|“||I am lightning. The rain transformed.||„|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Akame vs Raiden
- Alex Mercer vs Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Raiden vs Alpha (VainGlory)
- Raiden vs Black★Rock Shooter
- Raiden vs Bygone
- Carnage VS Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Clu (TRON) vs Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Cole vs Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Cyborg vs. Raiden
- Dante vs Raiden
- Darth Maul Vs Raiden
- Deadpool vs Raiden
- Raiden vs Deathstroke
- Raiden VS Demon Eyes Kyo
- Esdeath vs Raiden
- Raiden vs Fulgore
- General Grievous vs Raiden
- Genos vs. Raiden
- Greninja vs Raiden
- Raiden vs. Guts
- Iron Man vs Raiden
- James Heller vs Raiden
- Killua Zoldyck vs Raiden
- Kirito vs Raiden
- Raiden vs Labrys
- Raiden vs Leonhardt Victorion
- Raiden (MGS) VS Link
- Lord Starkiller vs Raiden
- Raiden VS Masked Man
- Raiden (Mortal Kombat) vs Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Roronoa Zoro vs. Raiden
- Raiden vs Ruby Rose
- Raiden VS Ryūko Matoi
- Raiden VS Sasuke Uchiha
- Satsuki Kiryuin vs. Raiden
- Raiden vs Scorpion
- Sektor vs Raiden
- Siege vs Raiden
- Raiden vs. Speed-o'-Sound Sonic
- Sonic The Hedgehog vs Raiden
- Raiden vs Tatsumi
- Raiden Vs Travis Touchdown
- Raiden vs. Undyne
- Raiden vs. X-23
- Cyborg 009 vs Raiden
- Raiden vs Asuna Yuuki (By Simbiothero)
- Darth Vader vs. Raiden
- Raiden vs Excalibur
- Raiden vs Genji (Hoot Freeman only)
- Henry Cooldown vs. Raiden
- Jake vs Raiden
- Kakashi Hatake VS Raiden
- Raiden VS Lex Luthor
- Master Chief vs Raiden
- Meta Knight vs. Raiden
- Raiden vs. Nu-13
- Ryu Hayabusa vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Seryu Ubiquitous vs Raiden
- Spider-Man vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Strider Hiryu VS Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Vergil vs Raiden
- Raiden (Metal Gear) VS Yaiba Kamikaze
- Raiden vs. Zero
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 10
- Losses: 10
- Draws: 0
- Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Ashi (Samurai Jack)
- Blaster Blade (Cardfight!! Vanguard)
- Claire Harvey (Hundred)
- Doomguy (Doom)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
- Genesect (Pokémon)
- Ichika Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
- Kirito (Sword Art Online)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Masane Amaha (Witchblade)
- The Predator
- Origami Tobiichi (Date a Live)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Taka (VainGlory)
- Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
- Yasha (Asura's Wrath)
Jack is an American child soldier who was born in the 1980's and was raised by Solidus Snake. His body was heavily modified after he was captured due to his anti-Patriot activities; making him a deadly Ninja cyborg.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Real Name: Jack
- Age: 35 years
- Height: Approx. 5'10"/177.8 cm
- Aliases: Jack the Ripper, White Devil, Snake, Mr. Lightning Bolt
- Former child soldier & spy
- Member of Maverick Security Counseling Inc.
- Proud wearer of 5 cyborg bodies
Powers & Arsenal
- Durable cyborg body
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman speed
- Can generate electricity
- Fuel cell electrolyte absorption
- Blade Mode
- Ripper Mode
Murasama High-Frequency Blade
- Vibrations destabilize target's molecular bonds
- Faster vibrations rate than Raiden's original HF Blade
- High uptake rate
- Originally forged in 16th century
- Previously owned by Sam Rodrigues
- ID Locked
- Cuts through nanomachines, son!
- Defeated Solidus Snake
- Helped bring down the Patriots
- Defeated Desperado & World Marshal
- Blocked attacks from Metal Gears RAY & EXCELSUS
- Lifted & threw Metal Gear RAY & EXCELSUS
- Held back Outer Haven battleship
- Survived the mindf##king story of Metal Gear Solid 2
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Real Name: Jack
- Age: 30's
- Child soldier during Liberian Civil War.
- Member of Task Force XXI, FOXHOUND and Maverick.
- Most of his body was replaced with cybernetics.
Powers and Abilities
- Super strength
- Super speed
- Can generate electricity
- Fuel cell electrolyte absorption
- Blade Mode / Zandatsu
- Can somehow time-travel (Metal Gear Raiden Snake Eraser, Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes - Jamais Vu, Non-canon).
Strength and Durability
- His cyborg body is designed to be superior to a nuclear level
- Single-handedly matched a Metal Gear Ray's strength and threw it in the air without proper enhancements
- Flipped a Metal Gear Excelsus with his cyborg enhancements
- His Ripper mode increases Strength
- Can easily react to bullets and rockets (Even without his cyborg body).
- Can travel/run at the max of Mach 2 (Stated by Sundowner).
- Zandatsu (Increases Raiden's reaction and combat speed from 50% to 90%) and Ripper mode increases.
- Carried The Execlsus' arm and strong enough to swing it at blinding speeds.
- Almost escaped a possible EMP
- High-Frequency Blade
- Standard weapon for weakening molecular bonds through high-speed attacks
- Armor Breaker
- A Kabutowari offering more lethal cutting power in destroying heavy armory
- High-Frequency Long Sword
- A long-style, curved Nodachi
- High-Frequency Wooden Sword
- Though incapable of cutting through targets, it's an ideal choice in subduing foes rather than killing them
- Stun Blade
- Infused with a 2-million-volt current, it can temporarily shut down interferences of electronics and cyborg enemies while being a convenient cutting weapon
- High-Frequency Machete
- Though it has a shorter reach on enemies, Raiden's speed swifts faster
- Plus, it goes great with the Mariachi Uniform
- Murasama Blade
- Passed down by the Rodrigues family and modified by Jetstream Sam
- Unlike Raiden's "Tool of Justice", the Murasama is capable of penetrating through Armstrong's nanomachines
- An explosive charge housed in the scabbard enables a lightning-quick draw
- Increases Raiden's reaction and combat speed from 50% to 90%.
- Increases Raiden's speed and strength at insane levels.
- Mk. 23 Pistol
- Throwing Knives
- LAG-2 Rocket Launcher
- Homing Missile Launcher
- Cardboard Boxes
- Drum Cans
- 3D Photo Frames
- EMP (Short-circuits enemy cyborgs)
- RP (Denies infra-red tracking)
- Jam (Blocks out simple electronic communications)
- Nano repair Paste
- Heals Raiden
- Electrolyte Pack
- Refills Raiden's fuel-cells for Zandatsu/Ripper mode
- Twin pincer blades
- Comes together in a "scissor" formation
- Twin magnetic sais
- Can pull himself towards enemies
- Bladed polearm made of Tripod arms with knives at both ends
- Relaxed to be used as a whip
- Enables most of Raiden's powers and abilities
- Enhanced Augmented Reality (Easy tracking of enemies through obstacles)
- Metal Gear Solid 2
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- Killed several GECKOs with ease.
- Finally killed Vamp.
- Held off Outer Haven with one arm.
- Fended off FROGS without any arms.
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengence (4 years after MGS4)
- Defeated Blade Wolf, Mistral, Monsoon, Sundowner, Sam and Armstrong.
- Has thrown a Metal Gear Ray into the air.
- Can jump on missiles in mid-air.
- Took down The Excelsus single-handed.
- Flipped over a Metal Gear Excelsus.
- Carried one of Execelsus' knifes and strong enough to swing it at blinding speeds.
- Can take blows from Armstrong.
- Survived after being punched through the Excelcus by Armstrong and it explodes, without a scratch, but hurt.
- PlayStation Battle Royale
- Rivals Cole MacGrath
- Metal Gear Raiden Snake Eraser
- Survived a beating from Volgin twice within the span of a few minutes.
- Survived being trampled by a horde of soldiers and then being run over by the Shagohod.
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes - Jamais Vu
- Can still die if he takes too much damage.
- Reliant on enemy power cores to heal.
- Very vulnerable to amputation.
- High-frequency sword was broken by Armstrong.
- His stamina is finite; he can fatigue quickly if he uses too much fuel.
- Zandatsu only lasts for seconds
- Limited Nanorepair Paste and Electrolyte Pack
- Few long ranged options: prefers close combat.
- Often has no regard for his own safety or well-being: especially as 'Jack the Ripper'.
- Defeated by Sam Rodrigues in their first encounter.
- Has PTSD from his past childhood
- Raiden is the third Konami character to get into Death Battle. The first two were Bomberman and Solid Snake.
- He is also the second Metal Gear character to get in. The first was Solid Snake.
- Raiden is the fifth cyborg combatant, after RoboCop, Sektor, Fulgore, and Darth Vader.
- He's the second combatant named Raiden, the first being Raiden from the Mortal Kombat series.
- Coincidentally, they both fought a Marvel Comics character.
- This Raiden, however, is the only one to have won his Death Battle.
- Raiden is the first cyborg combatant who doesn't fight a combatant who utilizes technology to fight. (Although Wolverine's adamantium skeleton was a product of science, it's still a part of his natural biology).
- Raiden is the second combatant to win a Death Battle, a One Minute Melee and a DBX. The first was Roronoa Zoro, the third was Zero, the forth was Akuma, and the fifth was Vegeta.