|“||It's different than it was. But the Professor's right. Ah don't know what it would feel like to be in full control of my power. Ah can only go on instinct. Ah'm never gonna be sure -- totally sure -- until ah try it out. ... You still willing to be my guinea pig?||„|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Rogue vs. Delsin Rowe
- Rogue vs Gambit
- Rogue vs. Parasite
- Rogue VS Shang Tsung
- Rogue VS Wonder Woman vs Akuma vs. Kenpachi Zaraki
- Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z)
- Supergirl (DC Comics)
- Android 19 (Dragon Ball Z)
- Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire Mysteries/True Blood)
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Activated throughout contact
- Absorbs memories, talents, personalities & abilities
- Temporary transfer
- Can use copied abilities
- Can be lethal with prolonged contact
Ms. Marvel's Powers
- Super Strength
- Flight at subsonic speed
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Telepathic Resistance
- Seventh Sense
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
Ms. Marvel Powers
- Can use copied abilities; mutant or magical
- Can send even the strongest enemies into a temporary coma; including She-Hulk and Juggernaut
In the comic X-Men: Second Coming; Rogue absorbs the powers of her teammates to become a one-person X-Men.
- Wolverine (excluding Adamanitum)
- 3 Bone Claws
- Healing factor
- X-23 (excluding Adamanitum)
- Toe Claw
- Healing Factor
- Metal Skin
- Psychic Powers
- Psychic Energy Weapons and Constructs
- Psychic Powers
- Absorbing memories can affect her personality, mentality and sanity
- Most of her outfit is clothed, meaning she needs to take her gloves off to touch. This is intentionally to handicap her powers to not hurt her friends.
- Copied powers last only 1 minute per every 1 second of contact.
- Copied powers can have unintended side-effects. 
- Rouge can be overloaded if she absorbs too much power.
- Cannot copy machines or metals (unless its associated with the superpower).
- For example; Rogue can copy Wolverine's bone-claws but cannot copy his Adamanitum coating because the metal is not natural.
- The easiest way to defeat Rouge is to defeat her before making physical contact. This makes her somewhat vulnerable to fast or long-ranged characters.