|“||A combination of savagery and unpredictability make Sabrewulf one of the most dangerous creatures on the planet.||„|
|~ From Sabrewulf's story mode description|
Sabrewulf is a character from the video game series, Killer Instinct.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Sabrewulf VS B.B. Hood
- Sabrewulf vs Bigby Wolf
- Beast VS Sabrewulf (Abandoned)
- Blanka VS Sabrewulf (Completed)
- Fortress vs. Sabrewulf
- Jon Talbain vs. Sabrewulf
- Leone vs Sabrewulf (Completed)
- Sabrewulf vs Sabretooth
- Sabrewulf vs. Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
- Ruby Rose
- Blitzwolfer (Ben 10)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
Sabrewulf is a major character in the Killer Instinct universe, and has made an appearance in every game. A man afflicted with the rare disease, Lycanthropy, he enters the Killer Instinct Tournament in hopes of getting a cure promised by Ultratech if he won. Unfortunately, he is badly beaten in the tournament and captured by Ultratech, where he is driven berserk. They even implanted cybernetic arms for a short time before he escaped.
In the reboot of the series, Sabrewulf manages to remove his cybernetic implants. Barely clinging to whatever conscious he has left, he begins to use ancient medicines and artifacts in hopes of gaining his humanity back.
Death Battle Info
- Overpower: Sabrewulf pulls his hands back and lunges at his foe. He can charge this technique so it can't be blocked.
- Shadow Moves: Sabrewulf can pull off a stronger version of some of his attacks.
- Ragged Edge: Sabrewulf swipes his claws at his opponent twice (In the shadow version, Sabrewulf will swipe his claws at the opponent up to five times while charging towards them)
- Hamstring: Sabrewulf runs up and slides beneath his opponents swiping at the opponent's legs.
- Jumping Slash: Sabrewulf jumps up and does an overhead swipe (Shadow version does more damage)
- Running Uppercut: Sabrewulf does an uppercut slash and sends them into the air.
- Eclipse: Sabrewulf slashes in a crescent path above his head to knock enemies out of the air (The shadow version is larger and does more damage)
- Instinct Mode: Sabrewulf does 25% more damage to his opponent.