|“||Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.||„|
|“||Go web! Fly! Up, up, and away web! Shazaam! Go! Go! Go web go! Tally ho.||„|
|“||Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.||„|
|“||When you can do things that I can, when you don't. And then the bad things happen, they happen cause of you.||„|
|“||You want me to come down there so you can kill me? [Yes!] I'll be right there.||„|
|~ The Amazing Spider Man 2 End Scene|
|“||Secrets have a cost, they are not for free.||„|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Akame vs. Spider-Man
- Spider Man VS Ant Man
- Ben 10 vs Spider-Man (Completed)
- Spider-Man VS Blake Belladonna
- Spiderman vs. Blanka (Completed)
- Spider-Man vs. Blue Beetle
- Claude Faustus VS Spiderman (Completed)
- Danny Phantom vs. Spider-Man (Completed)
- Darth Maul vs Spider-man (Completed)
- Spider-Man vs. Eren Jaeger (Completed)
- Spider-Man vs The Flash (Completed) (Note: This was Composite Spider-Man)
- Golden Age Superman vs Cosmic Spider-Man
- Inuyasha vs Spider Man
- Jake Long vs Spider-Man
- Spider-Man VS Joker
- Spider-Man VS Jolyne Cujoh
- Spider-Man vs. Juri Han
- Spider-Man vs. Ken Masters (Completed)
- Kidomaru vs. Spider-Man (Completed by TheDragonDemon)
- Spider-Man VS Kirito (Completed)
- Spider-Man VS Kyoko Sakura (Completed)
- Leonardo vs Spiderman
- Leone vs. Spider-Man
- Spider-Man vs Lucario (By Eficiente)
- Spider-Man vs. Maka Albarn
- Spider-Man vs Monkey D. Luffy (Completed)
- Mario vs Spider-Man (Completed)
- Spider-Man VS Mr. Incredible
- Spider-Man vs Muffet (Abandoned)
- Spider-Man vs Nightwing (Abandoned)
- Spider-Man vs Pepsiman (Abandoned)
- Spider-Man vs. Raiden (Metal Gear) (Completed)
- Spider-Man vs. Ruby Rose
- Sadira vs Spiderman
- Spider-Man VS Scorpion (Completed)
- Spider-Man vs Scott Pilgrim
- Spider-Man Vs. The Scout (Abandoned)
- Shinichi Izumi vs Spider-Man (Abandoned)
- Sonic the Hedgehog vs Spider-Man (Completed)
- Spiderman VS Strider Hiryu
- Spider-Man vs Tsuna Sawada (Abandoned)
- Spider-Man Vs White Ranger
- Spider-Man vs Yang Xiao Long (Completed)
Form vs. Form
As Superior Spider-Man
- The Superior Spider-Man vs Batman (Azrael) (Completed)
As Zombie Spider-Man
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 10
- Losses: 7
- Draws: 0
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
- Masane Amaha (Witchblade)
- Miles Morales
- Miraculous Ladybug
- Rachnera Arachnera (Monster Musume)
- Taokaka (BlazBlue)
- Sans (Undertale)
- Tatsumi (Akame ga Kill)
- Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
Peter Parker was orphaned at a very young age, and was constantly bullied as he grew up as a fiercely intelligent boy in high school. But then, he got bit by a radioactive spider when on a field trip, giving him the powers of the spider such as the ability to climb walls, sense danger around him, and spin strong spider webbing with his web shooters. Naming himself Spider-Man, Parker protected New York City as a vigilante.
Death Battle Info:
- Age: 25 (gained his powers in highschool)
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Secret Identity: Peter Parker
- I.Q.: 250
- Orphan: Aunt May is his legal guardian
- Science Major
- Twin Wrist-Mounted
- Carousel Loaded
- Can be reloaded quickly; the magazines located in Spiderman's belt or pockets.
- Webbing dissolves in 1 hour
- Web fluid cartridges pressurized at 300 psi
- Webbing is strong enough to restrain the Hulk and Rhino 
- Frequently aims for the eyes and mouth to disorient foes.
- Can create a bulletproof shield   
- Webbing on his armpits allow Spiderman some gliding abilities.
- Can fire as large web balls: acting like non-lethal bullets
- Can create parachutes  
- Web swinging at subsonic speeds.
- Several Web swinging techniques; including sling-shotting himself and loop-de-loops.
- '576 possible web-shooter combinations'.
- Wall Crawling/Sprinting
- Superhuman Strength: can lift at least 10 tons
- Has lifted tanks, cars and the side of a collapsing building
- Normally restrains his strength to not kill his enemies (akin to Superman)
- Superhuman Speed and Reflexes: Can run at 200mph
- Superhuman Stamina and Durability: Has survived being hit by a train  and blows from Hulk, Rhino, and Juggernaut.
- Foreign Chemical Resistance
- Spider Sense
- Gives Spiderman a 360 view of his surroundings
- Alerts Spiderman of surprise attacks or if an enemy is sneaking up on him
- Complements his speed, allowing Spiderman to precisely dodge projectiles
- Can detect if someone near him has evil intent.
- Works even when he's asleep
Black Suit Symbiote
- Enhances all of Spiderman's powers and increases his physique.
- The suit can heal itself
- Can shoot webbing from anywhere; even from armpits. 
- Spiderman avoids the suit due to how it attempted to corrupt him in the past. It's more frequently seen being used by Venom.
Iron Spider Armor
- Created by Ironman
- Mimics all of Spiderman's basic powers.
- Body armor is similar to Ironman's basic armored suits in both durability, adaptability, repulsor blasts and flight
- Enhances Spiderman's strength
- Three retractable Waldoes (mechanical arms)
- Can extend to several meters in length
- Telescopic vision
- Spiderman's skill, powers, and intellect has allowed him to defeat many other Marvel characters;
- Beat up Galactus as Symbiote Spider-Man
- Held his own against the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and the X-Men
- Defeated Firelord, a herald of Galactus who is said to be as powerful as Silver Surfer
- Has defeated the Hulk and has frequently defeated Rhino and Juggernaut.
- Defeated some of the most elite martial artists in Marvel including; Daredevil, Punisher, Captain America, Kingpin and Kraven the Hunter. This shows that his unique "Way of the Spider" martial art is one of the most advanced fighting styles in Marvel.
- Can defeat enemies enhanced with his own Spider powers despite lacking his Spider-Sense 
- Defeated the Sinister Six and Sinister Seven on multiple occasions; despite being outnumbered and overpowered. 
- Sent Joe Fix-It into orbit with one punch , causing Joe to forfeit the duel.
- Held his own against an Infinity Gauntlet powered Thanos
- Member of the Fantastic Four and the Avengers
- Takes a rest while taking a beating from a group of thugs 
- Hank Pym considers Spider-man his intellectual superior
- Survived having the Daily Bugle fall on top of him
- Survived a full assault from Phoenix Force powered Colossus and Magik
- His punches are even more powerful than a mortar shell 
- Made a time machine out of common house appliances
- His body held back toxins that have enough quantity to kill an entire city, for whole minutes before being treated with anti-toxins
- Has mental anti-bodies to fight against telepathic attacks 
- One of the few minds who can understand the field of meta-science 
- Disarmed a bomb that neither Mr. Fantastic or Iron Man could.
- Broke through Carbonadium, a metal alloy similar to Adamantium
- Defeated multiple Spider-Slayers; robots specifically designed to hunt Spiderman.
- Held up the Daily Bugle building, preventing it from collapsing long enough to web up the support beams
- Has more girlfriends than any other superhero
- Stopped a speeding runaway monorail train.
- Reacted faster than the speed of thought
- His strength impresses Thor
- Literally scares Uncle Ben's killer to death 
- Sneaks into Latveria unnoticed
- Tanks hits from an angry Namor, whose punches can turn a normal person into paste
- Made a serum for a flesh-eating disease in a matter of minutes
- Stopped the Staten Island Ferry from sinking by pulling its two halves back together (after Vulture split the boat in two).
- Overcomes Mr Fears Fear Potion
- Stopped a Tower Crane from collapsing 
- Destined teacher of Hope Summers, the Ultimate Mutant
- Here's a glimpse into Spider-man's mind 
- Spider-Sense allows Spiderman to dodge things much faster than he is, including laser fire.   
- Iron Spider punched Doc Oct through 2 skyscrapers 
- Currently the most profitable Superhero in modern times. 
- According to Cable Spider-man's legacy is to be the greatest hero of all 
- He temporarily obtained the powers of the Phoenix Force, Captain Universe  and Thor (by lifting Mjolnir).
Weaknesses and Faults
- Durability has limits
- His skin has no resistance against swords and bullets.
- Was once knocked out by a 'vibrator' 
- Spider-Sense is sometimes unreliable.
- Spider Sense can be tricked or disrupted by specialized drugs
- Spider-Sense alerts Spiderman of threats, but Spidey has doubted his senses at times or sometimes doesn't recognize what the threat is.
- Spider-Sense won't alert him if a friend, family member, or someone he deeply trusts attacks him
- Spider-Sense sometimes becomes irrelevant when dealing with an opponent much faster than Spiderman.
- Venom and his Symbiote decedents cannot be detected by the Spider-Sense
- Webbing needs multiple shots to truly entangle certain opponents.
- Web-swinging can be interrupted by cutting the line Spiderman is swinging from.
- Symbiote Black Suit Spiderman is violent and corrupted by the evil parasite.
- Arguably Naive
- Other superheroes do not respect him due to his youth and inexperience.
- Suits are terrible camouflage, despite Spiderman being skilled at stealth.
- Anti-Spider Pesticide Ethyl Chloride
- Accidentally killed Gwen Stacy (she came back to life though, because of comics).
- Accidentally killed Mary Jane via cancer and radiation poisoning due to prolonged exposure to the radioactivity in his semen (Spider-Man: Reign).
- Is in constant debt and deals with money issues all the time. .
- Died multiple times. 
- He was killed by Morlun.
- He was killed by the Green Goblin in the ultimate universe.
- Allowed Dennis Carradine to escape a security guard, the same man would later murder Uncle Ben.
- Stan Lee had difficulties debuting Spiderman as his superiors didn't think a hero with a spider-theme would be attractive or appealing to audiences.
- Spider-Man and Wolverine became blood brothers during a time travel adventure.