|“||Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.||„|
|“|| I have been a fool. Made mistakes. Monumental ones. I now realize I was never destined to be leader, or even an equal partner. And, I am at peace with that. I have gained a clear understanding of my place in the universe. Of who I am. Of who I was always meant to be. Starscream: second in command, humble servant to Lord Megatron. Thank you for listening, Soundwave.
|~ Transformers: Prime|
|“||I am no stranger to ambition.||„|
|~ Transformers: Prime|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
Completed Death Battles
- Traitor Battle Royale (Complete)
- Metal Face (Xenoblade)
- Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Genos (One Punch Man)
- Falco Lombardi (Star Fox)
- Zero (Go-Bots)
Starscream is the treacherous Decepticon Air Commander and the deadliest of the Seekers. The self-proclaimed pride of the Cybertron War Academy, he's famous not only for his incredible skill, but also for his limitless (and troublesome) ambition. Starscream believes that he is more suited for command than Decepticon leader Megatron. Thankfully for Megatron, Starscream's mutinous, power-grabbing plots are almost always transparent, and he can never muster up enough patience to complete a grandiose power play. Even on the few times he has taken command of the Decepticons, he quickly loses control of a situation, but is too arrogant to realize when he's in over his head. He never learns from his mistakes, but then again, Megatron doesn't either, seeing as how he's never turned Starscream into slag. Despite his constant failures, Starscream believes it is only a matter of time before he prevails—his destiny is inevitable.
Starscream's never-give-up attitude extends even to the afterlife: unlike most Transformers, he has a mutant, indestructible spark. His life-force cannot be destroyed and can persist even without a body to contain it. However, there is no indication that Starscream (or anybody else) was aware of this fact prior to his destruction.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Height: Approx. 20'
- Decepticon seeker
- Air commander
- Graduate of the Cybertron War Academy
- Nicknamed 'Silver Snake'
- F-15 Eagle Fighter Jet
- Top Speed: 2,100 MPH
- RIM homing missiles
- A cleaver speaker
- Transparent Strategist
- Arrogant & Stubborn
- Uses cheap tactics
- Can move on its own
- Can possess & control other machines
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Homeworld: Cybertron
- Gender: Male
- Affiliations: Decepticons (Nemesis Crew, Seekers, Pretenders, Action Masters), Council of Worlds (G1 IDW comics); formerly Dreamwave Predacons
- Occupation: Decepticon 2nd-in-Command, Air Commander, Head of the Council of Worl;ds (G1 IDW comics); formerly leader of the Dreamwave Predacons
- Null Rays
- Laser guns
- Turbo Jet
- Expert Combatant
- Expert Flyer
- Scientist in G1 Cartoon
- Cunning manipulator
G1 Marvel Comic
- Gained the power of the Underbase and managed to kill members of both sides of the war in the G1 Marvel comic
G1 Sunbow Cartoon
- Suffered alot of abuse from Megatron
- Nearly succeeded in his plan to become leader of the Decepticons with the help of the Combaticons
- Finally able to usurp leadership from Megatron in The Transformers: The Movie
- Tricked Unicron into giving him a new body
IDW G1 Comics
- Became the leader of Cybertron, and eventually became its representative in the Council of Worlds
- Partially lobotomized by Megatron into his army of resurrected and fully lobotimzed Decepticon army, only for him to snap back after an ecnounter with Shockwave, and became one of the only remaining Decepticons
- Killed Cliffjumper
- Gained leadership of the Decepticons after Megatron's supposed death
- Didn't succumb to the effects of Dark Energon
- Endured a sever beating from a newly revived Megatron
- Initially overwhelmed Arcee
- Survived months on his own while lacking the ability to transform with only resources from a derelict Decepticon vessel
- Survived excoriating pain he felt from his clones even one he had killed personally
- Ultimately came up with the plan to obtain the Omega Keys and Omega Lock from the Autobots by using their human companions as hostages
- Shot down Wheeljack's ship, the Jackhammer
- Conjoured up a plan to lure the Autobot's in destroying the Predacon clones while also hopefully getting Shockwave's research destroyed in the process
- While using the Apex Armor was able to overwhelm both Optimus Prime and Dreadwing
- Through a Cortical Psychic Patch he won back Megatron's trust and was accepted back into the Decepticon ranks
- While powered by Red Energon he was able to infiltrate and escape the Autobot's secret base
- Outran Optimus Prime, Ratchet, and Bulkhead to a Space Bridge while also having his hands full
- Successfully fend off Airachnid despite lacking the ability to transform and use his built in weaponry
- Was able to use the Dark Star Saber despite it considering him to be unworthy of it
- Successfully captured and merged with all 7 weaponized Minicons
- Overpowered Optimus Prime himself despite Prime possessing one Weaponized Minicon
- His greed, ambition, and especially pride.
- Is a total coward.
- Some of his plans aren't well thought out.
- Never seems to learn his lesson, but he does start to slowly see his mistakes.
- Some incarnations are relatively frail even by Cybertronian standards.
- Can be tricked by a clever enough foe, but he's smart enough to not fall for the same trick twice.
- Lost his T-cog to MECH soldiers in the Aligned continuity.
- Can be drunk with power easily.
- Has a bad habit of underestimating his enemies.
- Was finally killed by Galvatron in the G1 Animated Movie.