|“||Kill me and save your city. Kill me or I kill you.||„|
|~ Talia al Ghul|
Talia al Ghul is a character from the DC Comics series.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far
Talia al Ghul is one of several children sired by Ra's al Ghul, having been condemned to The Pit alongside her mother by her grandfather. Though her mother died, Talia survived and eventually escaped the Pit and found Ra's. From that point on, Talia was raised in the ways of the League of Shadows and became her father's second in command despite his sexist notion that only a male would inherit his name and leadership. During one of her missions, Talia encountered Batman and the two began an on again off again romance and would continue to cross paths several more times over the years before revealing their lovechild Damian Wayne. But when Damian picked his father over her, Talia's love for Batman became one of utter contempt and enmity for the Batman family as she declares a vendetta against them.
Death Battle Info
Talia is an Olympic-level athlete, having been trained since birth in many forms of martial arts. She is also quite proficient with most hand weapons. Often underestimated, but never quite forgotten, Talia is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, swordsmanship and marksmanship.
- One of the few people to know Batman's civilian identity
- Gave birth to Damian Wayne.
- Founded Leviathan from the ashes of the League of Shadows.
- Defeated Batman
- Defeated Harley Quinn
- One-Shot Lady Shiva (With a sneak attack)
- Technically a sex-offender as she drugged Batman before conceiving Damian.
- Due to her controlling nature, she made enemies out of everyone.