Tekken is a DLC character in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. She later became a main character in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth 1. Tekken is the series representation of the Tekken series and her design is based on Jin Kazama from the Tekken series.
Fanon Ideas So Far
- Tekken X Kasumi (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
- Jin Kazama (Tekken)
Death Battle Info
- Fist: Tekken is a practitioner of 'Fighting Karate' and is an actually well trained martial artist despite her nervous personality and deceptive looks.
- Fujin Fist: Tekken encases her arm in wind magic and uppercuts an enemy.
- Raijin Fist: Tekken encases her arm in electric magic and uppercuts an enemy.
- Jikkon: Raises an ally's Physical Attack and Physical Defence.
- Fujin Step: Raises an ally's Luck and Agility.
- 10-Hit Combo: Tekken strikes the enemy with powerful punches and kicks before she sends the enemy flying with a punch, she then flies after them and charges through them punching them mid-air into the ground and when they hit the ground she hits them one last time and causes an energy wave (Note: Despite the name a fully powered 10-Hit Combo has Tekken attack the enemy 13 times).
- With one punch, she knocked down a tree.
- Hit Neptune so hard that she went flying off into the distance.
- Helped Neptune and Vert beat the fake Vert.
- She can only use her skill so many times until she runs out of SP.
- She is a masochist and will be distracted by heavy pain.
- She is terrified of men and will not be able to think straight if there is one or more approaching her (Though this will make her fight the enemies at full strength without realising it) (Note: this fear only applies to humans since she has befriended a male bear name Kuma).