|“||Weakness must be cast aside for the sake of power.||„|
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Asura vs. Thanos
- Thanos vs. Bill Cipher
- Thanos VS Broly
- Thanos VS Enerjak
- Thanos vs Flowey
- General Zod VS Thanos
- Thanos vs Goku
- Thanos vs Magolor (By Eficiente)
- Kid Buu vs Thanos
- Sephiroth vs Thanos
- Thanos vs Spawn
- Thanos vs. Superman (Abandoned)
- Teridax vs. Thanos
- Thanos vs. Yellow Diamond
- Nekron vs Thanos
Completed Death Battles
- Amaterasu (OC) vs Thanos
- Bowser vs Thanos
- Thanos vs. Beerus
- Darkseid vs. Thanos
- Thanos vs. Frieza
- Thanos vs. Gravemind
- Thanos and Darkseid vs Dimentio and Enerjak
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 6
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
- Alien X (Ben 10)
- Anti-Spiral (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- Asriel Dreemurr
- Fusion Zamasu
- Jedah Dohma
- King Dedede
- Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Master Hand (Super Smash Bros.)
- Millenniummon (Digimon)
- Ultraman Belial (Ultraman)
- Yuno Gasai
Thanos is one of the last sons of the Titanian Eternals A'Lars and Sui-San, slaughtering his own people can becoming known among the galactic communities as the "Mad Titan." Motivated by his ambition and obsession for death, Thanos becomes cosmic warlord who rules over a distant region of space called Acheron. His ultimate goal is the possession of the Infinity Stones so he can impress the cosmic being Mistress Death by rewriting existence itself.
Death Battle Info
As a mutant variation of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos has immense strength and vitality along with nigh-limitless stamina. His physiology not only lets him survive hits from beings like the Hulk, but also regenerate from these wounds quickly and absorb/project vast quantities of cosmic energy. Thanos is also an accomplished manipulator, a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, and a genius in virtually all known fields of advanced science.
A relic that gives the owner near-omnipotent powers. It is powered by the six Infinity Stones, six gems of vast power created from singularities at the end of the previous universe which separately make one god-like in their own right if used properly.
Time Stone: Gives the user control over time itself, ranging from reversing or accelerating the flow of time to stopping time in an instant or creating a timeloop that only the user can cancel. It can age enemies into dust; so long as they don't have eternal life.
Space Stone: Limitless manipulation of space, allowing for teleportation, dimensional manipulation, creation of wormholes, etc.
Soul Stone: Limitless manipulation of souls both alive and dead also has shown to be able to evolve or devolve a being both physically and mentally.
Reality Stone: Locally or universally alters the natural laws of the universe to the wielder's will, draining the life force of lesser beings who possess it.
Power Stone: Controls all of the power in the universe. Grants the user infinite strength and makes them invincible to physical attacks. It can be used to augment or inhibit any force, causing lesser beings holding it to combust in a massive explosion.
Mind Stone: Taps the user into the universal consciousness, allowing for unlimited manipulation of psionic powers including telepathy and telekinesis or to subjugate the wills of others.
Heart of Universe
Thanos discovered the existence of an infinite source of energy, from which emanates all physical and metaphysical energies, what he called the heart of the universe (also known as the heart of the infinite). This cosmic artifact is able to overcome other similar artifacts like the Infinity Stones.
- Capable of surviving planet destroying attacks
- Once endured and escaped from a black-hole.
- Thanos has withstood three full screams from Black Bolt
- Thanos has been shown to survive point blank blasts from Odin and Galactus
- Thanos has withstood a battering from an enraged, Power Gem-wielding Thor with all but a bloody nose.
- Easily survived being stabbed through the chest by Wolverine
- Took punches from Drax the Destroyer and The Hulk, AT THE SAME TIME
- His forcefields easily block blows from the Hulk and Thor 
- Destructive Potential
- While possessing the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos effortlessly used it to wish for half of all life in the known universe to cease.
- Thanos was able to slightly damage Galactus' armor and blast the Devourer of Worlds off his feet
- Broke the shield of the Captain America with a bitchslap
- Was able to hold his own against Beyonder/Kosmos.
- Thanos defeated the Silver Surfer on several occasions
- Thanos defeated the most powerful gods within Marvel
- Defeated and killed the cosmic entity, eternity.
- Destroyed the Celestials.
- Overpowered the Living Tribunal and Galactus.
- Once defeated all those cosmic entities with the infinity gauntlet
- Effortlessly defeated the otherwise invincible Wolverine.
- On multiple occasions has held his ground, and frequently defeats superhero teams like the Avengers.
- Thanos has destroyed planets with the simple force of his blows
- On par with Hulk and Thor in terms of strength (including without the Infinity Gauntlet).
- Knocked out several god-like characters with his strength
- Lifted Ego the Living Planet
- Cracked the Reality Stone with a punch. (Marvel vs. Capcom)
- He gave immortality to Deadpool so he could not be with Mistress Death
- While in possession of the Heart of the Universe, Thanos obliterated everything, even the Living Tribunal, Thanos then instantaneously.rebooted the universe out of boredom in the resulting void before discarding his divinity.
- Siphoned Ryu's Satsui no Hado, making him powerful enough to destroy immortals and conceptional beings like Death. (Marvel vs. Capcom)
- It is possible to make magic or technology that can contain the power of the Infinity Stones 
- Even in battle, Thanos has had his Infinity Gauntlet stolen by his enemies.
- The Infinity Stones individually have weaknesses.
- The Time Stone cannot kill enemies who possess eternal life.
- Aging Thor actually gives him more experience and thus more power. 
- Teleporting with the Space Stone can be detected by enemies with high skill and agility. 
- Characters with high willpower or common-sense can resist the Reality Stone's brainwashing or illusions 
- The Time Stone cannot kill enemies who possess eternal life.
- The magic from the Infinity Stones can be redirected to hit Thanos 
- Massive ego makes him surprisingly easy to trick
- It is always rejected by the Mistress Death
- Has a helicopter, for some reason... 
- The Infinity Gauntlet cannot work outside of the dimension it originates from.
- Darkseid attemted to use the IG, but couldn't due to this.
- Sometimes is so powerful that he discards his divine power out of boredom.
- The Infinity Stones cannot destroy themselves.
Despite his power; Thanos has been defeated multiple times.
- Have never been able to defeat The One Above All
- This is especially since OAA is mentally omnipresent and can manipulate events that lead to Thanos' (or any other user of the Infinity Gauntlet) defeat.
- The Living Tribunal and Dr. Doom (imbued with the energy of the Beyonders) have also overwhelmed the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Thanos (or a clone of Thanos) was easily defeated by Squirrel Girl.
- Has lost to The Avengers and similar superhero groups; both with and without the Infinity Gauntlet
- In an alternate canon: Wolverine outsmarted Thanos and cut his arm off .
- Easily beaten without the Infinity Gauntlet by normal cops (Non-Canon)
- Thanatos is the Greek god of death. Thanos' name and his relationship with Lady Death is based off of Thanatos.