|“||Life is locomotion... if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things... and you've got to start running towards something, you've got to forge ahead. Keep moving. Even if your path isn't lit... trust that you'll find your way.||„|
The Flash is a character from DC Comics. He previously fought Quicksilver in the 61st episode of Death Battle, The Flash VS Quicksilver. He also fought Sonic the Hedgehog in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Doctor Doom VS The Flash (Abandoned)
- The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Doctor Manhattan
- The Flash vs. The Hulk
- The Flash vs. Juggernaut
- The Flash VS Kabal (Abandoned)
- Kamen Rider Kabuto vs The Flash
- Deadpool vs The Flash
- Kirby vs The Flash
- Mario vs. The Flash
- Meta Knight Vs The Flash
- Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Fanon Version)
- The Flash vs Road Runner
- Ruby Rose vs The Flash
- Santa Claus VS The Flash
Completed Death Battles
- Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Flash
- Goku vs The Flash
- Spider-Man vs The Flash (Note: This was Barry and Wally used)
- Dang (Mr. Young)
- Sloth (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
- Conner McKnight (Power Rangers)
Barry Allen is the fastest man alive and the second speedster known as The Flash. In his secret identity he is a police officer working in Central City as a forensics specialist. His legacy is the Flash Family, he was inspired by Jay Garrick of the Justice Society and has been succeeded by Kid Flash (Wally West) and Impulse (Bart Allen). Barry's running generates the Speed Force, an enigmatic source of energy that all other speedsters tap into throughout time. There is an ever-present danger that as fast as he runs, he might lose himself as he approaches speeds closer to light, but his lightning rod is his wife Iris West. Although he died sacrificing himself to save the universe during Crisis on Infinite Earths, he was resurrected during Final Crisis and is now working alongside the full Flash Family as of Rebirth. He was also a founding member of the Justice League of America.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Species: Human
- Height: 6'0" | 182.88 cm
- Weight: 195 lbs | 88 kg
- Justice League Founder
- Day Job: Forensic Scientist
- Afraid of roller-coasters
- Has his own museum
- Superhuman speed
- Accelerated healing
- Increased perceptions
- Phasing through objects
- Sharing the Speed Force
- Speed Force aura
- Can steal kinetic energy
- Supercharged brain activity
- Superhuman stamina
- Can clear entire population of Tokyo in 30 seconds
- Repaired part of Central City while talking to his therapist
- Can react within a femtosecond
- Can run on clouds
- Rebooted the entire DC universe by running too fast
- Can use a Green Lantern ring
- Beat Superman in a race
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Full Name: Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Gender: Male
- Affiliations: The Justice League, Flash Family; formerly the Blue Lantern Corps, White Lantern Corps
- Occupation: Forensic scientist
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 179 lbs (81 kg)
Barry's powers are connected to Speed Force, a mysterious energy field that granted speedsters their powers. This causes Barry to move at speeds, first starting off to move at Mach 2. But as Barry taps into the Speed Force, Barry learns he can move at greater speeds to the point of moving pass the speed of light, and at his full potential, he can enter the speed force.
- He can vibrate parts of his body to disguise his voice by vocal cord distortion
- Can forcibly expel toxins at a cellular level.
- Barry learns to manipulate air flow on all levels and create vacuums,
- harness the electricity created from his speed to create lightning fastballs,
- produce afterimages for distraction purposes.
- time and dimensional travel
- can steal the speed out of other characters; making them completely immobile. [[[ https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55190/2871528-speed steal.jpg|1]]]
- Costume Ring
- Flash Suit
- Justice League Founder
- Raced against Superman multiple times. Who is actually faster varies on the writer or is still up to debate: however in Flash's own words, the times he tied were for charity, and he has left Superman in the dust in other cases.
- For the record, the fastest Superman has ever flew was faster than infinity. 
- Has broken the time barrier and dimensional barrier
- His ability to travel back in time created new timelines; including Flashpoint and New 52.
- Outran the Black Flash, who is basically death personified as a speedster
- Like other Flashes, he can "steal" and "lend" speed, though he cannot have his speed stolen from him.
- Claims that his ultimate attack, the Infinite Mass Punch, is able to strike with at least the force of a supernova.
- This may not be his top speed, but its pretty fast.
- Outran a teleporting god.
- He was the one who broke of the nose of The Great Sphinx of Giza centuries ago 
- Despite his speed he can still be hit by slower opponents or with his guard is down
- Endurance and healing factor have clear limitations.
- No special defenses against piercing attacks.
- Younger depictions of Flash are slower than light speed as Barry didn't initially perfect his powers.
- Heavyweights like Doomsday and Superman have defeated the Flash quickly after landing only a few blows.
- Killed by Lobo.
- Has died in the Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Screwed up the DC Universe in Flashpoint
- DC Extended Universe Flash is confirmed to be a fan of Rick and Morty.