|“||Life is locomotion... if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things... and you've got to start running towards something, you've got to forge ahead. Keep moving. Even if your path isn't lit... trust that you'll find your way.||„|
The Flash is a character from DC Comics. He previously fought Quicksilver in the 61st episode of Death Battle, The Flash VS Quicksilver. He also fought Sonic the Hedgehog in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Doctor Doom VS The Flash (Abandoned)
- The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Doctor Manhattan
- The Flash vs. The Hulk
- The Flash vs. Juggernaut
- The Flash VS Kabal (Abandoned)
- Kamen Rider Kabuto vs The Flash
- Deadpool vs The Flash
- Mario vs. The Flash
- Meta Knight Vs The Flash
- Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Fanon Version)
- The Flash vs Road Runner
- Ruby Rose vs The Flash
Completed Death Battles
Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen is a forensic scientist in the Capital City Police department, the son of Henry and the late Nora Allen, the former placed in prison for the murder of the latter. While the evidence seems to indicate his father's guilt, Barry makes proving his father's innocence a priority. After the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator exploded, it caused a giant thundercloud to form and Barry was struck by lightning, falling comatose for nine months. When he woke up from his coma, Barry finds that he can run extremely fast and has matching reflexes. Using these super powers to learn the identity of his mother's killer while stopping other evil Metahumans and criminals, Barry continues the legacy of Jay Garrick as the Flash.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Species: Human
- Height: 6'0" | 182.88 cm
- Weight: 195 lbs | 88 kg
- Justice League Founder
- Day Job: Forensic Scientist
- Afraid of roller-coasters
- Has his own museum
- Superhuman speed
- Accelerated healing
- Increased perceptions
- Phasing through objects
- Sharing the Speed Force
- Speed Force aura
- Can steal kinetic energy
- Supercharged brain activity
- Superhuman stamina
- Can clear entire population of Tokyo in 30 seconds
- Repaired part of Central City while talking to his therapist
- Can react within a femtosecond
- Can run on clouds
- Rebooted the entire DC universe by running too fast
- Can use a Green Lantern ring
- Beat Superman in a race
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Full Name: Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Gender: Male
- Affiliations: Justcie League, Flash Family; formerly Blue Lantern Corps, White Lantern Corps
- Occupation: Forensic scientist
Barry's powers are connected to Speed Force, a mysterious energy field that he first accessed when exposure to the dark matter lightning altered his DNA to supercharge his cells with enormous amounts of electricity and likewise augmented his physiology, obtaining a lean-built frame to properly handle his new abilities. This causes Barry to move at speeds, first starting off to move at Mach 2. But as Barry taps into the Speed Force, Barry learns he can move at greater speeds to the point of moving pass the speed of light, and at his full potential, he can enter the speed force. He can vibrate parts of his body to disguise his voice by vocal cord distortion or forcibly expel toxins at a cellular level. In time, Barry learns to manipulate air flow on all levels and create vacuums, harness the electricity created from his speed to create lightning fastballs, and produce afterimages for distraction purposes. The Flash's most notable ability is going back in time, usually 24 hours in the past to avert a tragedy he failed to stop. But with the right tech, the Flash can travel further back in time.
- Justice League Founder
- Raced against Superman multiple times. Who is actually faster varies on the writer or is still up to debate: however in Flash's own words, the times he tied were for charity, and he has left Superman in the dust in other cases.
- For the record, the fastest Superman has ever flew was faster than infinity. 
- Has broken the time barrier and dimensional barrier
- His ability to travel back in time created new timelines; including Flashpoint and New 52.
- Outran his own death (Black Flash)
- Like other Flashes, he can "steal" and "lend" speed, though he cannot have his speed stolen from him.
- Claims that his ultimate attack, the Infinite Mass Punch, is able to strike with at least the force of a supernova.
- This may not be his top speed, but its pretty fast.
- Outran a teleporting god.
- He was the one who broke of the nose of The Great Sphinx of Giza centuries ago 
- Despite his speed he can still be hit by slower opponents or with his guard is down
- Endurance and healing factor have clear limitations. Heavyweights like Doomsday and Superman have defeated the Flash quickly after landing only a few blows.
- Younger depictions of Flash are slower than light speed as Barry didn't initially perfect his powers.
- Has died in the Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Screwed up the DC Universe in Flashpoint
Death Battle Info (Tonipelimies's research)
- Species: Human
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Age: Physically in his 30's
- Hair: Blond
- Eyes: Blue
- Occupation: Forensic Scientist, Superhero, Member of the Justice League
- Alias: Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen, The Scarlet Speedster, The Streak, The Fastest Man Alive
- Still in the superhuman range.
- Pulled two 600 tons barges behind himself in his slipstream.
- Pulled a tank in his slipstream.
- Busts through the steel of a train car.
- Punched hard enough to stun Superman.
- In a fight with Spectre, delivered a blow hard enough to 'wobble a planet off its axis.'
- Possibly a hyperbole.
- Hits with the force of a white dwarf star with Infinite Mass Punch.
- Still in the superhuman range.
- Survived the lightning bolt that gave him his powers in the first place.
- Flicked by Superman hard enough to get sent flying into a hot dog stand.
- Further enhanced by the Speed Force.
- Should scale to Eobard Thawne, who tanked an Infinite Mass Punch.
- This puts his durability with the Speed Force at around star level.
- Further enhanced with accelerated healing (more on that later).
- Contains his costume inside.
- Spring operated; with the press of a button, his suit will release and he can put it on a super speeds.
- Apparently fits in there because of a chemical that shrinks it.
- Science, bitch!
- Composed of plates of metal drawn to him when he goes at super speed.
- Obviously gives him greater defenses than his original tights.
- Contain sound receptors specifically designed to help him hear things when going faster than the speed of sound.
Powers and Abilities
- Quasi-mystical energy force that DC speedsters tap into for their super speed and other abilities.
- Is responsible to protecting speedsters from forces such as friction, inertia, etc.
- Created the Speed Force with the accident that gave him his powers.
- His own separate dimension dividing the megaverse from the Sphere of the Gods.
- Since he created it, he should be able to tap into its abilities more than any other speedster.
- Produces more and more of the Speed Force with every step he takes.
Super Speed (hoo boy)
Miscellaneous Speed Force Abilities
- Has a semi-regenerative healing factor.
- Was the first to get back up from an attack from Darkseid.
- Struck himself with a lightning bolt twice to get his powers back, gaining third degree burns the first time around and God-knows-what the second.
- Vibrates his molecules at insane speeds to become intangible.
- Can phase through a Green Lantern construct.
- Phased through the walls of the Fortress of Solitude, which requires insane control.
- Even phased through the entire Earth.
- Phasing also holds an offensive property.
- Vibrations can affect intangible beings.
- Can turn whatever he's touching intangible.
- Can use his speed to create vortexes.
- Often uses it to just blow people away.
- Can run in a circle at high speeds to suck the air away.
- Could keep a crashing plane in the air.
- Redirected an explosion into the atmosphere.
- Used a vortex to soften his landing from a great height.
- Stopped a runaway subway train. (Page 1, Page 2, Page 3.)
- Can steal the kinetic energy from an object, literally stealing their speed.
- Can be used to make an enemy still as a statue.
- If something is falling, Flash can steal its kinetic energy to keep it suspended in the air.
- Stole Inertia's speed to the point of turning him into a statue.
- Can actually add stolen kinetic energy to his own, increasing his already insane speed.
Infinite Mass Punch
- Vibrates his fist just below the speed of light - as close as possible - and throws a punch.
- Theoretically capable of impacting with infinite power if fully unrestrained.
Entering the Speed Force
- Barry is one of the only people to have survived entering the Speed Force.
- Is now able to weaponize it.
- Can bring people into the Speed Force and fight them in there.
- When in the Speed Force, he is king, and he gains a massive boost in all of his abilities.
- Is able to imprison other characters into the Speedforce; turning the dimension into a prison akin to the Phantom Zone. This is how Flash stopped Superboy-Prime.
- Brilliant forensic scientist even before he got his powers.
- Fatefully struck by a lightning bolt, becoming The Flash.
- Has one of the most expansive and infamous rogues galleries of any superhero.
- The most popular and most famous Flash.
- Member of the Justice League, one of the most powerful super teams out there.
- Was a centerpiece of three major continuity shifts in DC. (Yes, all that confusion is his fault.)
- Continuously gone up against other speedsters, winning many clashes with them.
- Traveled through time on multiple occasions.
- Created the Speed Force, his own separate dimension dividing the megaverse from the Sphere of the Gods.
- (Pshsical feats should be comparable to Wally West's)
- Hits like a White dwarf star at lightspeed http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115653/3369410-3501809092-thefl.jpg
- Kicks hits like the mass of a small moon at 50% of lightspeed http://pm1.narvii.com/6071/fa7345e124fc0ab8e0c5c81ff472386a396e8f5a_hq.jpg
Weaknesses and Faults
- Rather cocky and impatient. Tends to rush into situations without thinking them through first.
- Speed can be hindered or nullified by the following:
- Time manipulation.
- Severing his connection with the Speed Force somehow.
- Straight up breaking his legs .
- Anti-friction substances
- Intense gravity
- Fragile Speedster: while he has superhuman endurance; it is significantly inferior compared to other Justice League superhumans.
- Younger depictions of Flash was relatively much slower as he didn't master the Speed Force.
- He was responsible for the flashpoint.
- Super-metabolism; needs to eat a lot of food.