|“||Life is locomotion... if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things... and you've got to start running towards something, you've got to forge ahead. Keep moving. Even if your path isn't lit... trust that you'll find your way.||„|
The Flash is a character from DC Comics. He previously fought Quicksilver in the 61st episode of Death Battle, The Flash VS Quicksilver. He also fought Sonic the Hedgehog in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Doctor Doom VS The Flash (Abandoned)
- The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Doctor Manhattan
- The Flash vs. The Hulk
- The Flash vs. Juggernaut
- The Flash VS Kabal (Abandoned)
- Kamen Rider Kabuto vs The Flash
- Deadpool vs The Flash
- Kirby vs The Flash
- Mario vs. The Flash
- Meta Knight Vs The Flash
- Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Fanon Version)
- The Flash vs Road Runner
- Ruby Rose vs The Flash
Completed Death Battles
- Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Flash
- Goku vs The Flash
- Spider-Man vs The Flash (Note: This was Barry and Wally used)
- Dang (Mr. Young)
- Sloth (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
- Conner McKnight (Power Rangers)
Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen is a forensic scientist in the Capital City Police department, the son of Henry and the late Nora Allen, the former placed in prison for the murder of the latter. While the evidence seems to indicate his father's guilt, Barry makes proving his father's innocence a priority. After the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator exploded, it caused a giant thundercloud to form and Barry was struck by lightning, falling comatose for nine months. When he woke up from his coma, Barry finds that he can run extremely fast and has matching reflexes. Using these super powers to learn the identity of his mother's killer while stopping other evil Metahumans and criminals, Barry continues the legacy of Jay Garrick as the Flash.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Species: Human
- Height: 6'0" | 182.88 cm
- Weight: 195 lbs | 88 kg
- Justice League Founder
- Day Job: Forensic Scientist
- Afraid of roller-coasters
- Has his own museum
- Superhuman speed
- Accelerated healing
- Increased perceptions
- Phasing through objects
- Sharing the Speed Force
- Speed Force aura
- Can steal kinetic energy
- Supercharged brain activity
- Superhuman stamina
- Can clear entire population of Tokyo in 30 seconds
- Repaired part of Central City while talking to his therapist
- Can react within a femtosecond
- Can run on clouds
- Rebooted the entire DC universe by running too fast
- Can use a Green Lantern ring
- Beat Superman in a race
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Full Name: Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Gender: Male
- Affiliations: The Justice League, Flash Family; formerly the Blue Lantern Corps, White Lantern Corps
- Occupation: Forensic scientist
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 179 lbs (81 kg)
Barry's powers are connected to Speed Force, a mysterious energy field that he first accessed when exposure to the dark matter lightning altered his DNA to supercharge his cells with enormous amounts of electricity and likewise augmented his physiology, obtaining a lean-built frame to properly handle his new abilities. This causes Barry to move at speeds, first starting off to move at Mach 2. But as Barry taps into the Speed Force, Barry learns he can move at greater speeds to the point of moving pass the speed of light, and at his full potential, he can enter the speed force. He can vibrate parts of his body to disguise his voice by vocal cord distortion or forcibly expel toxins at a cellular level. In time, Barry learns to manipulate air flow on all levels and create vacuums, harness the electricity created from his speed to create lightning fastballs, and produce afterimages for distraction purposes.
The Flash's most notable ability is going back in time, usually 24 hours in the past to avert a tragedy he failed to stop. But with the right tech like the Cosmic Treadmill, the Flash can travel further back in time or end up on other versions of Earth.
- Costume Ring
- Flash Suit
- Justice League Founder
- Raced against Superman multiple times. Who is actually faster varies on the writer or is still up to debate: however in Flash's own words, the times he tied were for charity, and he has left Superman in the dust in other cases.
- For the record, the fastest Superman has ever flew was faster than infinity. 
- Has broken the time barrier and dimensional barrier
- His ability to travel back in time created new timelines; including Flashpoint and New 52.
- Outran his the Black Flash
- Like other Flashes, he can "steal" and "lend" speed, though he cannot have his speed stolen from him.
- Claims that his ultimate attack, the Infinite Mass Punch, is able to strike with at least the force of a supernova.
- This may not be his top speed, but its pretty fast.
- Outran a teleporting god.
- He was the one who broke of the nose of The Great Sphinx of Giza centuries ago 
- Despite his speed he can still be hit by slower opponents or with his guard is down
- Endurance and healing factor have clear limitations. Heavyweights like Doomsday and Superman have defeated the Flash quickly after landing only a few blows.
- Younger depictions of Flash are slower than light speed as Barry didn't initially perfect his powers.
- Has died in the Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Screwed up the DC Universe in Flashpoint