Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- The Joker VS Adachi (Abandoned)
- The Joker Vs Skulduggery Pleasent
- Adam Macintyre vs The Joker (Abandoned)
- Joker vs. Carnage
- The Joker Vs Cinder Fall (Abandoned)
- Fawful vs. The Joker
- Venom vs The Joker
- The Joker vs Flandre Scarlet
- Freddy Krueger vs The Joker
- The Joker vs Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarskii (Abandoned)
- Joker vs Hisoka
- The Joker vs. Hoxton
- James Moriarty vs. Joker
- Joker vs. Johan Liebert
- The joker vs Jonny cage
- The Joker vs Junko Enoshima (Abandoned)
- Kefka Palazzo VS Joker
- The Joker vs Killer Klowns from Outer Space
- The Joker vs Kingpin
- Joker vs Marik
- Joker vs Oogie Boogie
- The Joker vs The Pyro
- Robbie Rotten vs Joker
- Joker vs Robocop (Abandoned)
- Joker vs. Shogo Makishima
- The Joker vs The Shredder
- Trap Master vs The Joker
- Trevor Phillips vs The Joker
- Joker vs. Vaas Montenegro (Abandoned)
- The Joker vs. Waluigi
- Famous Villain Battle Royale
- Joker vs. Kingpin vs. Roman Torchwick
- Injustice Battle Royale (By Eficiente)
As Emperor Joker
With Harley Quinn
Completed Death Battles
- The Joker vs Captain America
- Deadpool vs the Joker
- Green Goblin vs. The Joker
- Jeff the Killer VS The Joker
- Pinkie Pie vs The Joker
- The Joker Vs Roman Torchwick
- Joker vs Shaco
- Spike Spiegel vs. The Joker
- The Joker vs. Sweet Tooth (Fanon Version)
- Tyrian Callows VS The Joker
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 4
- Losses: 6
- Draws: 0
- Bugs Bunny
- Darth Sidious
- Darth Vader
- Felix (Red vs Blue)
- Handsome Jack
- Hannibal Lecter
- Jason Voorhees
- Luan Loud
- The Mask
- Waluigi Scapelli (BSC)
- Yūki Terumi
Little is known of the Joker before he came to Gotham. In fact, there is no way to identify who he is by fingerprint, dental record, or DNA matching. Though a psychopath, Joker prefers calling himself "ahead of the curve". Regardless of his identity, former mobster wearing a red hood or a product to a legacy of death and madness started years ago by serial killer Jerome Valeska, the Joker is considered one of most dangerous criminals in Gotham due to zero empathy and sick sense of humor via mass murder.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Other name: "Jack"
- Age: approx. 40
- Height: 6'5" | 195 cm
- Weight: 192 lbs | 87 kg
- Criminal Mastermind
- Clinically Insane
- AKA The Red Hood
- Arch nemesis of Batman
- Iranian UN ambassador
- 9mm Long Barrel Gun
- Machine Guns
- Tommy Gun is his favorite
- Bombs, Rockets & Explosives
- Explosive toys & Fuse Bombs
- Jester Cane Sword
- Joker Venom
- Acid flower
- Razor Sharp Playing Cards
- Outsmarted Batman several times
- Infiltrated The Pentagon
- Beat Ra's al Ghul in chess
- Killed 12 League of Assassin ninjas
- Beat Wonder Woman
- Survived dozens of explosions & falls
- Killed the second Robin
- Resists mind control
Abilities & Techniques
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Insanity can grant almost superhuman strength
- Excellent chemist
- Resistance to poisons & gases
- High tolerance to pain
- Master of disguise
- Criminal strategist
- Experienced in manipulating the sane & insane
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
Joker uses a wide variety of instruments to exact his homicides, a genius at criminal activities and being a step ahead of the law with acting skills and a sufficient expertise in chemistry to be make deadly weapons based on party-gag items. He is also shown to be a skilled, fearless, and unpredictable fighter who is a strong hand-to-hand combatant. This is due to his utter lack of self-preservation, showing a casual indifference to pain and extremely fearless as he laughs in instances where his own death was seemingly inevitable. He also has a habit of being an unbelievable escapist and has stronger endurance than a normal human being. It was once even presumed he was an immortal being known as "the Pale Man".
- Razor-bladed playing cards
- Comically oversized revolvers
- In the Tim Burton Batman film, Joker was able to shoot down the Bat-Jet with one shot.
- Joy Buzzers
- Electrical-Buzzers possess enough energy to harm superhumans and cook regular humans to death
- Needle-Buzzers laced with Joker Toxin
- Poison Spitting Flower
- Joker Toxin
- A poison (liquid or gas) capable of killing even superhumans. Can be infused with other elements (like kryptonite for Superman) to be more effective against certain targets. Even heavyweights like Solomon Grundy and Wonder Woman have been ko'd by Joker's chemical weapons.
- Favorite torture weapon and sidekick-beater
- Joker normally hides them in his sleeves so he can deploy them anytime, even while a police officer is arresting him.
- Sometimes has a knife-shoe
- Jared-Leto-Joker owns literally hundreds of bladed weapons
- Toy Grenades and other explosives
- Includes but are not limited to; chattering teeth, marbles and dolls
- Just one bag of marbles were enough to destroy an entire factory building.
- Various torture devices and methods
When Joker uses the Titan steroid, he becomes a giant, Bane-like beast. He sprouts razor-sharp claws and grows 5 times his normal size. However, he doesn't lose any intelligence, and he gains massive strength.
- Tortured Jason Todd before killing him.
- Crippled Barbara Gordon for a few years.
- Has always outsmarted and out-gambitted Batman numerous times
- Batman himself deduces that the Joker has something similar to the super multiple personality disorder which plays a huge part in his unpredictability by constantly recreating himself in each one of their encounters
- Defeated Ra's al Ghul in a game of chess, the only other individual that has accomplished that is Bane
- Has killed several other supervillains.
- Killed Alexander Luthor Jr.: simply because Alex didn't invite Joker in his supervillain team.
- Quickly kills Psimon, a high level telepath with nothing, but a mere rock
- Bob 
- Killed a lot of people in one room after murdering one with a fragile cup on two occasions.  
- Affected the entire Justice League with Joker Venom
- Insanity makes him resistant to psychic attacks. No sells a telekinetic attack from a criminal that terrorized the Martian Manhunter
- Goes toe to toe with Aquaman and even briefly becomes the ruler of Atlantis
- Drove Injustice Superman insane and destroyed metropolis with a nuclear bomb.
- Joker has managed to buy or steal nukes on multiple occasions.
- Stole the power of Mister Mxyzptlk and Batmite to become the godly Emperor Joker, abusing his power in ways like continuous reviving Batman out of a need of purpose or eating all of China simply so he could make a Chinese food joke .
- Bought the secret to Batman's identity with only 53 cents .
- Has effortlessly escaped from Arkham Asylum, Gotham State Penitentiary, and Blackgate Penitentiary hundreds of times.
- These escapes have sometimes led to prison riots or complete takeover of the prisons with Joker as the defacto leader of the prisoners; basically making Joker the frequent leader of Batman's Rouge Gallery.
- SOMEHOW has not been executed for his crimes (except in Robot Chicken).
- Laughs at his own worst fears projected into his mind by Raven
- The Greek God of Terror: Deimos, was overwhelmed by Joker's sheer madness when he possessed him
- Killed at least 114 people (Detective Comics (Volume 2) #1
- Frequently survives otherwise fatal situations
- Fell into the smokestack of a factory building
- Caught in an explosion while onboard the Lexwing; which then crashed into the ground
- Was in a helicopter while it crashed into the ground (Suicide Squad: both the animated dvd movie and cinematic film)
- Despite his chemical disfigurement; Joker is still 100% human and is normally depicted without any superhuman abilities.
- Frequently defeated by the Justice League and the Batman Family.
- Insane, very mentally unbalanced. Speculated by the Martian Manhunter to be so insane that it was an alleged form of "super sanity," as even he was not able to return the Joker to sanity for more than a moment.
- His insanity can either give him an unpredictable edge in battle or make him do nigh suicidal actions just to finish off his foe.
- Mutilated himself several times; once cutting his own face off to wear it as a mask (and for giggles).
- Sometimes has visual hilucinations.
- Many of his crimes are due to his severe attention-seeking psychopathy. According to the Arkham games; Joker's greatest fear is being forgotten. 
- If someone make's fun of his jokes or says he's not funny then he will become more focused and enraged making him predictable
- Is obsessed with Harley Quinn   and Batman . Does not actually want to kill Batman
- Has sometimes given up his villainy if he believes Batman has been eliminated.
- Frequently murders or assaults his own loyal minions or allies, just for a laugh.
- This makes it very easy for other villains to see Joker as an enemy.
- Batman created multiple antidotes for the Joker Toxin.
- Has died from certain poisons, getting stabbed by Pirate Batman, having his neck snapped, being bitten by Vampire Batman, falling off a belltower, getting shot by Robin with a 'Bang' gun, and getting his chest shredded by Superman.
- Has very little combat experience with the Jokermobile.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Bat God vs Emperor Joker
- Emperor Joker vs Bill Cipher
- Emperor Joker VS Dimentio (Complete)
- Filthy Frank vs. Emperor Joker
- Emperor Joker vs Pennywise
- Shuma-Gorath vs Emperor Joker
Death Battle Info
A form achieved by the Joker after absorbing the powers of the 5-Dimensional Imp, Mxyzptlk. He managed to recreate the world in his own, cruel image using said powers.
- High Multiversal+ level (Absorbed the powers of a 5D Imp, and had the powers to destroy any universe that has and ever will exist, as stated by Spectre (Who was then easily defeated by Emperor Joker and taken control of). It should be noted Mxyzptlk, the one whose powers he absorbed, was able to perform feats such as having time irrelevant to a being like him, says he can do anything, even including becoming a film character (for whatever reason), knows the future, since you know, he can get his hands on the script, of sorts. Mxy also killed himself multiple times, all of which he comes back. Furthermore, some of his most impressive feats include destroying the entire Multiverse (The 4-Dimensional Multiverse, which includes the first 3 spatial dimensions, and the 4th dimension; time), then recreating the whole thing, and held the entire Multiverse with his hands.
- Reality Warping on a 5D scale. (It should be stated that 5D is infinitely higher than 4D, which is infinitely higher than 3D, the plane of reality that we exist on)
- Time Manipulation
- Fourth Wall awareness
-  murdered Batman endlessly
- Turned Harley Quinn into a constellation
- Made villains like Darkseid look like child's play
- Shaped the entire Justic League into his own version
- Remakes the universe with extreme casualty
- A similar transformation dominated Hulk and Batman