The Shredder (also known as Oroku Saki) is the main antagonist of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles media franchise. He is the leader of a group of ninjas known as the Foot.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Baraka vs Shredder (Abandoned)
- Batman vs The Shredder (Adopted by Simbiothero)
- Shredder VS Deathstroke
- Freddy krueger vs the shredder (Completed)
- Fulgore vs. Shredder (Abandoned)
- The Joker vs The Shredder
- Lord Dregg VS The Shredder
- M. Bison vs The Shredder
- Shredder vs Mojo Jojo (Abandoned)
- Ra's al Ghul vs. The Shredder (Completed)
- Shredder (2003) VS Shredder (2012)
- Silver Samurai vs Shredder
- Skeletor vs. Shredder
- Shredder Vs Vega
- Wolverine VS Shredder (Completed)
- Shredder Battle Royale (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 0
- Asgore Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
- Daredevil (Marvel)
- Iron Fist (Marvel)
- Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
- Lex Luthor (DC)
- Taki (Soul Caliber)
Oroku Saki and his older brother Nagi were the sole surviving members of the Foot Clan, a sect of ninja founded by their ancestors, and were raised by the Hamato Family who wiped out their family. Though he had a brotherly relationship with Hamato Yoshi, Saki grew to hate Yoshi when he accidently killed Nagi as consequence of their rivalry over the love of Tang Shen. This forced Saki to discover his true heritage, restoring the Foot and pursuing Yoshi to America to take everything from him, sparing only Yoshi's daughter Miwa as a final insult while scarred by both the fire he caused and the claws of Yoshi's pet rat. For fifteen years, under the name Shredder, Saki was a major figure in the criminal underworld and made New York his primary base of operations. But his past would eventually come back to haunt him in the form of four mutant turtles trained in the Hamato style of ninjutsu.
Death Battle Info
|“||You speak my name, but you do not know me. I am Ch'rell, Oroku Saki, Duke Acureds, the one TRUE Shredder! I am a destroyer of worlds, and I fear no one!||„|
Originating from another universe, Che'rell was an Ultrom terrorist who ended up on Earth during Japan's Sengoku Period. Che'rell used a prototype Krangdroid to mingle among the humans for many generations, adopting the name of an ancient ninja named Oroku Saki and became his universe's version of the Shredder. He battled the Turtles of his universe until he brought before the Ultrom and placed in eternal exile on a frigid asteroid until he was freed by the Shredder of the 1987 universe, formulating a scheme that threatened the multiverse itself.
- Created a digitized copy of his mind that he placed in a Foot data vault, the copy assimilating a living data entity known as Viral to gain physical form as Cyber Shredder.
- Upgraded 1987 universe Shredder's arsenal for his use.
- As an Ultrom, he is powerless without technology.
- Survived countless near-death experiences, like being crushed by a garbage truck after being knocked off the rooftop of a large building.
- His rage can get the must of him, usually resulting in his downfall.