|~ Battle Cry|
The Tick is the titular comic book superhero.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- The Tick vs. Earthworm Jim (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
- Crimson Chin (Fairly Oddparents)
- Deep Sea King (One Punch Man)
The Tick seems to have no memory of his life before donning the blue suit, mostly due to frequent head injuries. Regardless, after passing his superhero initiation test, the Tick moved to the City after irritating the employees of a remote bus station he had sworn to protect. While essentially child-like, the Tick is a hero through and through despite rooftops being damaged when he runs towards danger or patrols the city for crime.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 6.6 inches tall
- Weight: 230 pounds
The Tick possesses superhuman strength and mass, which makes him capable of inflicting great damage on his surroundings if he is not careful. His full strength is never actually quantified, although he is at the very least capable of lifting whole cars with a single hand. While the Tick is also "nigh-invulnerable", he is still vulnerable to feelings of pain with his antennae very sensitive. Apparently, Tick's powers can increase should the situation becomes more dramatic.
- Resisted being spaghettified by a black hole. 
- Survived falling 4000 feet, crashing through concrete into a subway tunnel, and subsequently being hit by an oncoming train without any injury.
- Can survive in space without a suit, and under water without oxygen for at least a long time.
- Giving long winded morals.
- Cannot keep his balance if his antennae are removed.