|~ Battle Cry|
The Tick is the titular comic book superhero.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- The Tick vs. Earthworm Jim (Completed)
- The Tick vs Saitama (One Punch Man)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
The Tick seems to have no memory of his life before donning the blue suit, mostly due to frequent head injuries. Regardless, after passing his superhero initiation test, the Tick moved to the City after irritating the employees of a remote bus station he had sworn to protect. While essentially child-like, the Tick is a hero through and through despite rooftops being damaged when he runs towards danger or patrols the city for crime.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 6.6 inches tall
- Weight: 230 pounds
The Tick possesses superhuman strength and mass, which makes him capable of inflicting great damage on his surroundings if he is not careful. His full strength is never actually quantified, although he is at the very least capable of lifting whole cars with a single hand. While the Tick is also "nigh-invulnerable", he is still vulnerable to feelings of pain with his antennae very sensitive. Apparently, Tick's powers can increase should the situation becomes more dramatic.
- Resisted being spaghettified by a black hole. 
- Survived falling 4000 feet, crashing through concrete into a subway tunnel, and subsequently being hit by an oncoming train without any injury.
- Can hold is breath underwater longer than a Dolphin (8 to 10 minutes), possibly longer seeing he's able to last longer in Space.
- Breath strong enough to inhale his evil mucus clone
- Can digest a yeast bomb even while it's exploding in his belly
- Capable on taking down a building size hovering T with his bare hands.
- Cannot keep his balance if his antennae are removed. (Which will be tough seeing they're also indestructble) But apparently he loses balance even if they're being pulled at.
- Idiotic goofball
- Giving long winded morals.