Thor Odinson is a character from Marvel Comics. He previously fought Raiden in the 21st episode of Death Battle, Thor VS Raiden and fought Wonder Woman in the 84th episode Thor VS Wonder Woman. He also fought Vegeta in a bonus episode of One Minute Melee and went up against one hundred Pikachu in an episode of DBX.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Amaterasu vs. Thor
- Thor vs ares (Abandoned)
- Thor vs Asura (Abandoned)
- Thor VS Blanka (Abandoned)
- Thor vs Doomsday
- Thor vs Gilgamesh
- Godzilla vs Thor (Abandoned)
- Goku VS Thor (Completed)
- He-Man vs. Thor (Abandoned)
- Thor VS King Dedede
- Thor VS Kratos
- Thor vs Luigi (Completed)
- Thor VS Orion
- Thor vs. Popeye
- Thor vs Shao Kahn
- Thor VS Shazam
- Superman vs. Thor (Completed)
- Thor VS Thrall
- Thor vs Vegeta
- Thor VS Wonder Woman (Completed fanon Version)
- Thor vs Zekrom
- Thor vs Zeus(God of War) (Completed)
- Avengers Battle Royale
- Goku vs Super-Man vs Thor (Completed)
- Powerful Hero Battle Royale
- SPOM vs Old king Thor vs god Spawn vs Goku BATTLE ROYAL! (Completed)
With the Avengers
With Beta Ray Bill
- Shazam and Black Adam vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill (Abandoned)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 5
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 0
- Beerus (Dragon Ball)
- Doctor Manhattan
- Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe)
- Guts (Berserk)
- Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
- Valhallen (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Zamasu (Dragon Ball)
Thor Odinson is the prince of Asgard who was exiled to Earth, or Midgard as his people called it, by his father Odin for his arrogance. But after learning humility while falling in love with a woman named Jane Foster, Thor regains his godhood and resolves to defend the Nine Realms.
Death Battle Info (Thor vs Raiden)
- Real Name: Thor Odinson the Mighty
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 640 lbs.
- Secret Identity: Dr. Donald Blake
- Skilled Surgeon & Medic
- Guardian of Midgard A.K.A. Earth
- Superiority Complex
- Super Strength
- Supersonic Speeds
- Self Sustenance
- Inexhaustible Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Super Breath
- Immunity to Ailments
- Bound to Thor
- Literally means 'Crusher'
- Forged from a Starcore
- Momentum Based Flight
- Anti-Force Energy Blasts
- God Blast
- Summons Asgardian Power into a beam capable of slaying immortals
- Nordic Title: Meging Jord
- Belt of Strength
- Doubles Thor's Physique
- Weather Manipulation
- Wind-Powered Flight
- Earthquake Control
- Warrior's Madness Berserk State
- Healing Powers
- Master Marksman
- Top Flight Speed: Mach 32
- Martial Arts Master
- Viking, Celtic, Saxon, German, & American fighting styles
- Overpowered the Hulk
- Can Destroy Adamantium
- Escaped a Black Hole
- Strongest Asgardian aside from Odin
Death Battle Info (Thor vs Wonder Woman)
- Real name: Thor Odinson
- Aliases: God of Thunder, Donald Blake
- Height: 6'6" | 1.98 m
- Weight: 640 lbs | 290 kg
- Asgardian Prince
- Son of Odin & Gaea
- Has 2 pet goats named Toothgnasher & Toothgrinder
- Was once turned into a frog
- Super Strength
- Super Speed
- Near Invulnerability
- Healing Factor
- Earth Manipulation
- Warrior's Madness
- Can be understood universally
- Weather Manipulation
- Energy Projection
- Energy Absorption
- Returns to wielder when thrown
- Doubles Thor's strength
- Lifted the Midgard Serpent
- Tagged Quicksilver
- KO'd the Phoenix Force
- Shattered planets
- Survived a planet busting bomb
- Endured 17 days of torture
- Destroyed a helicopter while depowered
- Defeated Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, & Hulk
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
As an Asgardian, Thor possesses superhuman physical attributes such as strength, stamina, speed, durability and reflexes, and she is an extremely powerful combatant. Like all Asgardians, Thor ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being and has eternal life. Even though he is over one thousand years old, he still looks like a young man by Earth standards. He is also highly skilled in hand to hand combat with some magical knowledge that include divine weather manipulation, illusion casting, and power of prayer.
- Mjolnir: An Asgardian weapon that Odin created from Uru and forged in a dying star, the very energies that created it potent enough to destroy a planet. Odin was its original holder before he passed to Thor once he proven himself worthy of his name to wield the weapon. Very few besides Thor and lift and use it effectively, greatly increasing the user's physical attributes to godly statures while conjuring battle armor and the ability to fly. Furthermore, as a projectile weapon, Mjolnir returns to its master's hand when beckoned. Mjolnir also enables Thor to control the weather and lightning, allowing him absorb any energy and return it 100 fold.
- Matter manipulation
- Life force manipulation (can steal souls)
- Portal creation (can open portals to anywhere in time and space and can use them offensively in combat)
- anti-magic field creation
- Anti-Force Energy Blasts
- Thermo blast
- Geo-force (harnesses the magnatic field of a planet in a powerful blast)
- Lorne bolt/pure lightning (powerful enough to harm the multiverse devouring Chaos king)
- Winds of a thousand worlds
- Time manipulation
- Jarnbjorn: A battleaxe made of uru.
- Match Hulk's strength for 1 hour .
- Moves \ Flies at Mach speeds in Earth's Atmosphere
- Strongest Asgardian, aside Odin (Thor would eventually become more powerful than Odin)
- Lifted the Midgard Serpent, who was large enough to coil around the Earth from head to tail multiple times over and crush it in its grip
- Flies to the sun in a matter of minutes
- Thor has withstood a blast from Odin, and even survived blasts from Celestials
- The Shockwaves from one of thor's attacks destroyed mountains and cities, while the blow created a tiny crack in the armor of a celestial http://i.imgur.com/1Sa3mSb.jpg
- Broke out of a gravitational pull akin to a neutron star http://i.imgur.com/PnBvsUE.jpg
- Thor can throw Mjolnir at several times the speed of light
- Thor's godblast has hurt beings like Galactus (weakened).
- Thor has busted planets even while weakened. http://i.imgur.com/yTxcu2a.jpg
- Thor killed Glory, an eldritch being who was literally 10,000 dark gods in one. http://i.imgur.com/rw6Zlsr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/61SddCS.jpg
- Thor harmed the Chaos King who could devour the multiverse. http://i.imgur.com/elxAsb9.jpg
- Killed the Demogorge.
- Thor mortally wounded majeston Zelia who may have been twice as powerful as Odin. http://i.imgur.com/cAxENFi.jpg
- Thor Knocked out the Phoenix Force (Weakened) with one hammer throw. (the phoenix force is a multiversal being and at its weakest is equal or above a "hungry" Galactus in power) http://i.imgur.com/j94MkVw.jpg
- Thor absorbed the power of the godbomb after it detonated. (the godbomb when detonated could kill all gods throughout space and time) http://i.imgur.com/6efGGNQ.jpg
- Thor on several occasions has fought evenly with the Silver Surfer
- Thor skeletised the Sentry http://i.imgur.com/UvrJqwc.jpg
- While missing an arm and eye Thor killed Hulk and The Thing
- Has demonstrated immunity to telepathy from the likes of Moondragon with the Mind Gem, Phoenix Force Emma Frost, the stranger (a Galactus level being), and the sky father Horus.
- Thor one-shot Angrir. http://i.imgur.com/WZtOKx2.jpg
- Thor has one-shot Hulk.
- Thor has covered the entire earth in a storm on a few occasions.
- Thor time travels to the future. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir42-TimeTravelJIM122.jpg
- Freezes time. https://i.imgur.com/JoxgAzX.jpg
- turns back time. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3322867-01.jpg
- States by spinning mjolnir at 2 times the speed of light he can travel forwards or backwards in time. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/2976277106_5d2f09cc2a_o.jpg
- Nearly Defeated The-One-Above-All.
- Withstood a point blank exposure from a dying star in Nivadelir and recover well enough to keep fighting.
- Wiped out an entire Outrider army all by himself with the newly-crafted Stormbreaker.
- Manage to impale and defeat Thanos despite having all 6 Infinity Stones in his arsenal.
- After his return, he defeated Iron Man (with the extremis armor) with relative ease.
- Is powered by the Odin-Force. If he loses connection with this magic; he becomes mortal and loses his powers.
- Since Odin controls the Odin-Force: Odin can easily take away his power.
- Despite being a god; Thor can still die in combat.
Rune King Thor
Thor tore out his eyes and sacrificed himself to himself to gain the full power of the Odinforce and the runes.
- Destroys Yggdrasil, its eight universes, and the gods who ruled it. (not only does this feat prove RKT to be multiversal but also shows RKT to be a being of a higher dimension/plane, as he can see the whole history of universes as physical objects.) http://i.imgur.com/xXxky7D.png http://i.imgur.com/sOnOSEs.png http://i.imgur.com/YBfnnjQ.png http://i.imgur.com/LLaFWEB.png
- Erases Mangog from existence (Mangog is powerful enough to fight Odin, putting him at least at sky father level) http://i.imgur.com/OKk9oyL.png
- RKT is omniscient. http://i.imgur.com/ql2PCof.png
- RKT rips open dimensional barriers with ease. http://i.imgur.com/4ukqPHD.png http://i.imgur.com/pqWhYtw.png
King Thor (The Reigning Arc)
This version of Thor was not nearly as adept at using the Odinforce as his father, he could accomplish far greater feats with more experience.
- King Thor contains and disperses a nuclear explosion. http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/square_avatar/2247309-kingthor18yx.jpg http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/square_avatar/2247310-kingthor26fg.jpg http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/square_avatar/2247311-kingthor34wl.jpg
- Thor reforms the moon and imprisons a powerful alien within it. http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/square_avatar/2247314-moonfeat27yk.jpg http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/square_avatar/2247315-moonfeat51bh.jpg http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/square_avatar/2247316-moonfeat65vu.jpg http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/square_avatar/2247317-moonfeat73lu.jpg
- Thor while deprived of the Odinforce and missing an arm and an eye kills hulk and thing at the same time. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fCjmI99kVKk/TnkhUxraPAI/AAAAAAAAAa8/Hr86ORrZZbA/s1600/Hero-Envy-Thorx9b.jpg
Old King Thor
OKT is Thor from the future. All of Odin's feats apply to OKT as Old king thor has wielded the Odinforce longer than Odin, and is said to be more powerful. During the god butcher saga OKT was severly weakened, and it seems he was still weakened when fighting galactus as he could not fly without mjolnir.
- Fights Galactus better than Odin ever did.
- Spam Godblasts from his fists.
- Fights at MFTL speeds.
Nerco King Thor
NKT is the same as OKT but is empowered by the necrosword. All feats of Odin and OKT apply to NKT, Gorr's feats may also apply.
- Defeated a planet-nourished Galactus
- Currently, he is unworthy to lift Mjolnir.