|“||EVEN THOUGH THURSDAY ROBOT, GORDON AND JENNIFER CALL THURSDAY FRIEND. THURSDAY HAPPY. THURSDAY WANT TO SHOW GRATITUDE... THURSDAY MAY LOSE MEMORY IF PARTICIPATION IS RESUMED... LOSE MEMORY. VERY SAD... BUT BEING USELESS EVEN MORE SAD... THAT IS WHY THURSDAY FIGHT ALONGSIDE YOU UNTIL VERY END...||„|
|~ Thursday's response after Gordon tells him that he may lose his memories if he continues fighting|
|“||LIFE FORMS ARE APPROACHING. OH $*&% RUN RUN RUN...!||„|
|~ Thursday's reaction to Laharl approaching|
Thursday is a recurring character in the Disgaea series ever since his appearance in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Since being built by the genius martial artist Jennifer when she was 5 years old, Thursday the All Purpose Robot has always been by her side.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
Thursday was made by Jennifer when she was five years old he was made to be an All Purpose Robot. Thursday eventually became a Defender of Earth, alongside his creator and Captain Gordon.
Working together with both Jennifer and Gordon, he has become a powerful force on their team. When Gordon is sent out to defeat the Overlord, Thursday willingly joins his struggle.
Their ship crash lands in the Stellar Graveyard, leaving them stranded within the Netherworld. Thursday and Jennifer get separated from Gordon. They meet Laharl's party and join with them to find Gordon. When they find him, Thursday and Gordon engage in a challenge with Laharl and lose. Then, Gordon becomes Laharl's new servant.
Jennifer and Thursday quickly grow accostumed to the life in the Netherworld. After go to the 'Forest of the Dead' after a new Defender of Earth challenge, Don Joaquin suddenly attacks Gordon but Thursday saves him and takes the full force of the attack. Thursday begins to malfunction. The attack he took from Don heavily damaged his memory circuit, and he could lose all his memory if he overheats. To top it off, Jennifer is unable to fix Thursday without the proper equipment. When Gordon tells Thursday he's going to have to sit it out, Thursday objects, telling them that "to lose his memory would be sad, but to be useless would be even more sad", and that he must fight. Gordon feels touched by it, and allows Thursday to continue to fight.
After the fight with Don Joaquin, Thursday begins to overheat. As Jennifer and Gordon try to tell him to save his energy, Thursday thanks them for the memories, then shuts down. Don notes to Gordon how he has such wonderful friends, and that maybe if he (Don) had had friends like that, maybe things would have been different. Don fixes Thursday in a flash of white light and his soul finally achieves peace.
Death Battle Info
Skills and Abilities
- Due to Thursday having a robots body he can fly with jet boosters, transform his body into different forms, scan for life and even tell species apart. Thursday runs on a 200,000 Horse Power Engine.
- Robo Attack: Thursday turns into a UFO and charges into the enemy.
- Robo Crush: Thursday knocks the enemy into the air before charging into them as a UFO before hitting them to the ground.
- Robo Bazooka: Thursday flies up and turns into a particle cannon and shoots the enemy.
- Arigato Roboto: Thursday self destructs, dealing massive damage to the enemy, but it does kill Thursday.
- Thursday is considered to be a strong enough warrior that he was able to join the Defenders of Earth.
- Can fight on par with demons (Even the weakest demons can destroy stars).
- Has fought Laharl, Etna and Flonne.
- If his memory chip is damaged and Thursday overheats, his memories will be erased.
- Thursday will continue fighting even if he is in critical conditions (He himself says that he'd rather die than be useless).
- Due to Thursday being a robot, he is the only Disgaea character who can not reincarnate (This was changed in Disgaea 3).